QOL update report

Jason

1 minute ago, woodchip said:

What feature specifically is everyone most excited for? I'm honestly not very hyped for beefalo's since coffee exists. I am however looking forward to mini signs for organization purposes

a nerved fuelweaver that i can actually beat because i have no friends

What feature specifically is everyone most excited for? I'm honestly not very hyped for beefalo's since coffee exists. I am however looking forward to mini signs for organization purposes

Honestly, just general improvements and bug fixes. I'm also really hoping that they will finally add in some of the unused sound effects/music into Hamlet.

I'm honestly not very hyped for beefalo's since coffee exists

beefalo + coffee thought I do agree I'm not that existed for beefalo taming

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

a nerved fuelweaver that i can actually beat because i have no friends

fuelweaver isn't getting added

3 minutes ago, woodchip said:

I just want to know if my save will be corrupted and if the changes will apply to my save.

do we actually know what specifically is being added? i know its qol improvements, but ive never played dst (though ive watched playthroughs and am vaguely familiar with certain aspects of it), and idk if there is a list of what exactly it is were getting.

1 minute ago, spacewlkr said:

do we actually know what specifically is being added? i know its qol improvements, but ive never played dst (though ive watched playthroughs and am vaguely familiar with certain aspects of it), and idk if there is a list of what exactly it is were getting.

we know beefalo, and fences are getting added as there in the teaser we also know that big things from dst such as bosses wont be added, but for the rest we have no clue

Just now, spacewlkr said:

Some of the most likely things are:

-Mushroom Planters

-Marble Beans

-Bundling Wrap

And those are only a few. Basically they are adding little things that make the game more fun.

i have strong beliefs that the moonstone things will be added for there are examine lines from the hamlet characters

1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

o know that big things from dst such as bosses wont be added, but for the rest we have no clue

how do you know that?

3 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i have strong beliefs that the moonstone things will be added for there are examine lines from the hamlet characters

how do you know that?

Because jason said "We're not bringing all the content from DST to DS. That's not the intent. But there are a couple pieces we want to bring over as well as just some of the changes that make playing nicer." 

5 minutes ago, spacewlkr said:

Klei hasn't made an official list of what's being added. We know beefalo riding is being added because of the update art (in the game's main menu). Fences, gates and mini-signs have been found in the files.

Archived