Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

Don't Starve Update Trailer - A Winter's Tale

JoeW    30308

Today, we bring you a preview of next week's update to Don't Starve,

http-~~-//youtu.be/C61XNqoeFdY

• Like 1

Karma Hound    10

Yay, its finally here!Lots of dying, and the whole thing sounded like really slow morse code... So whats the puzzle?Edit:My rough attempt at the morse code: - .... . .. .-. . -.-.. .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .--. .. -.-. .. -. ---did the spacing better...And here is the functioning version - .... . .-. . . -. -.. .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. -... . --. .. -. -. .. -. --.

Edited by Karma Hound

Will    110

I wonder why they showed the deaths of the characters... foreshadowing???EDIT: I hear Morse code, too bad I don't know what it means!

• Like 1

What we can see :-Ice Gem , Found Randomly On The Ground-A Thermometer that tells you when winter is coming-An Ice staff that freezes things-Igloos!-A lot of dying-New Birds for winter-Winter brings new tentacles-Freezing animation-Father and son hunting party , WITH HOUNDS!Thats all I could see : Secret wise , didn't spot anything...Apart from the end , there is a low growling as the video is a black screen...

Syd    233

I definitely heard morse code, and there might have been something else as well.The prospect of freezing to death has never sounded more appealing. I can't wait to get my hands on this update!Also, that was quite the death montage.

What we can see :-Ice Gem , Found Randomly On The Ground-A Thermometer that tells you when winter is coming-An Ice staff that freezes things-Igloos!-A lot of dying-New Birds for winter-Winter brings new tentacles-Freezing animation-Father and son hunting party , WITH HOUNDS!Thats all I could see : Secret wise , didn't spot anything...Apart from the end , there is a low growling as the video is a black screen...

Growling was Good Ol' Deerclops! I know it! And you forgot the new Birds!

Awww, too bad there wasn't a new character... :(

Though we don't really need one , maybe wilson will get a new perk that means that his beard gives some heat from winter...We don't know , maxwell knows , but its a secret to everybody...