Don't Starve Update Trailer - A Winter's Tale

JoeW

I chose it since Minerva was the goddess of wisdom...

I know this.^^ Therefore good choice.

Wilsons last name is Higgsbury so I suppose it doesn't have to match the W theme

Yeah but it is his last name, since they all started with W at their first name she is called Wickerbottom for firt name? (don't know if her parents liked her...)

Yay, its finally here!Lots of dying, and the whole thing sounded like really slow morse code... So whats the puzzle?Edit:My rough attempt at the morse code: - .... . .. .-. . -.-.. .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .--. .. -.-. .. -. ---did the spacing better...And here is the functioning version - .... . .-. . . -. -.. .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. -... . --. .. -. -. .. -. --.

So, I translated it (online) and what I got was a bit... disturbing.THEREENDISYOURBEGINNINGAnd yes, I know it's been done. Edited by Captainweegee

Is Wickerbottom a first or last name?

A secret was revealed on the youtube trailer when wickerbottom was first implemented that her full name is Wilma Jenson Wickerbottom. :) A lot of people have been asking about wickerbottom's first name, so eventually I took the liberty of finding it out.

A secret was revealed on the youtube trailer when wickerbottom was first implemented that her full name is Wilma Jenson Wickerbottom. :) A lot of people have been asking about wickerbottom's first name, so eventually I took the liberty of finding it out.

May I have a link?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, the characters died in reverse order. Only Wolfgang and Wickerbottom aren't there. Hmmmmm

And for that I am thankful :D