Sign in to follow this  
Howldwolf

DS Drawing Time

Raven Crow    3,394

Thanks :3 They are too easy to draw for me XP. And thanks again, it took me like 3 hours X_XOoh, and I´ve been looking your art work and let me say... you are Amazing :D! I love your comics, your storys and your style.

thank you so much!can u do me a request?

draw the monster meeting scene which in Meat effigy gone horribly wrong series

Howldwolf    19

thank you so much!can u do me a request?

draw the monster meeting scene which in Meat effigy gone horribly wrong series

Done :3 the first one is in a cute version XDpost-10984-13764591401207_thumb.jpgAnd here is the second.post-10984-13764591401381_thumb.jpgI hope you like them.

BarovSoap    878

Time to slaughter that entire village of pigmen....FOR SCIENCE!This seems fitting because hounds are cute :D

Edited by BarovSoap

Howldwolf    19

Time to slaughter that entire village of pigmen....FOR SCIENCE!

If we are going to murder that poor pigmens in the name of the Science. Let´s Do It!--

This seems fitting because hounds are cute :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT9XaAz7vEI

OMG that video just kill me! It's so funny XD Edited by Howldwolf

BarovSoap    878

If we are going to murder that poor pigmens in the name of the Science. Let´s Do It!--OMG that video just kill me! It's so funny XD

It's always for SCIENCE!

Howldwolf    19

More Cute Stuff!post-10984-13764591471434_thumb.jpgShh.. Do not disturb. Wilson is sleeping (based on the comic of Raven Crow)After I made the request for Raven Crow of Wilson in monster, I fall in love with it. IT IS SO CUTE! Maybe I'll do more art of this character.post-10984-13764591472035_thumb.gif: Yay! Yay!

Hraugur    21

Your art is awesome!Have you considered coloring some of the stuff you've posted? I'm sure it would look a billion times more cool!

Howldwolf    19

Your art is awesome!Have you considered coloring some of the stuff you've posted? I'm sure it would look a billion times more cool!

Thanks.Yes I considered that and there´s 2 reasons of why I don´t put color... One: I am a bit lazy XD. Two: If I make the color of every drawing I made.....maybe I just be available for submit 3 or 2 drawings every week cuz when I had color also I made the shadows and that take me much time.Also I need to do school stuff and animations :/

Howldwolf    19

Wow your art is amazing you should sign up for the next round of the tennis thread

Thanks <3 Yeah maybe I´ll sign up. I just hope that my English don´t be some kind of problem cuz is a bit awful:c