Sign in to follow this  
Avelarius

Place your bets!

Avelarius    41

I have been trying to get the extra backpack slots for a long time and this is going to be my last try on this world:

Posted Image

Place your bets: Will I succeed? Will I get any butter in the process?

Results later.

Peculiar    225

OH MAN!! I placed all my money on the 1% chance!!! D< Well in general, Krampus needs a reboot. I think they might work on it after they get out of beta.

Avelarius    41

Krampus Sack's low spawning rates should be nerfed a little...perhaps to 2%, like butter, instead of 1%. Also, almost 800 days? Impressive.

I am not sure, it is a luxury item. The harder it is to get the better the feeling when you finally manage. Yeah, I have been on this world for too long. Nothing left to do but to get all stone left and move on. Must be before update because the current worlds are a lot bigger and may be reduced in the winter.

OH MAN!! I placed all my money on the 1% chance!!! D< Well in general, Krampus needs a reboot. I think they might work on it after they get out of beta.

My money and my hopes are gone as well. I will get him next world. Carrying 3 stacks of hound teeth to make it quick and painful.

WrathOf    40

[MENTION=6655]Naipseht[/MENTION]You know.....there's a mod for that.... :D [MENTION=8328]Avelarius[/MENTION]Good to see some real-world stats on the random chance feature....that is a ton of butterflies but about 2% butter matches the code.Krampus is sneaky, if I try to get him he won't apear.....if I kill buterflies for 2 days in a temp world for mod testing....he show's up!:twisted:

Avelarius    41

killing smallbirds give the most naughtiness

Don't know about that. Not gonna tend eggs to check it out. I do know the big ones give lots of it because I had to kill them for stone mining and the hissing started real quick.

[MENTION=8328]Avelarius[/MENTION]Good to see some real-world stats on the random chance feature....that is a ton of butterflies but about 2% butter matches the code.Krampus is sneaky, if I try to get him he won't apear.....if I kill buterflies for 2 days in a temp world for mod testing....he show's up!:twisted:

Butter have been more like 1% to me. I guess its ok to call it about 2% but its is a 100% variation =)One or two Krampus appear at every 30~40 butterflies, takes a lot less birds with the boomerang tho.