The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder Set Available Thursday on Twitch.tv

I was wondering if the devs will recycle the skins, when I discovered the twitch drops the birdcage had already gone. ;-;
I hope we can have a second chance, not like the alpha firepit skin which was gave only for the alpha players. My collection will never be complete because of that ;-;

13 hours ago, Fenrir_Jow said:

I was wondering if the devs will recycle the skins, when I discovered the twitch drops the birdcage had already gone. ;-;
I hope we can have a second chance, not like the alpha firepit skin which was gave only for the alpha players. My collection will never be complete because of that ;-;

What alpha firepit?

On 24/12/2018 at 9:46 PM, Raninho said:

i've been watching streams for more than 6 hours, and i did that after i got the skin of the spectacular stationary wayfinder set, and i still didn't get it, i guess i need to watch more streams?

Please correct me if I misunderstood your question, but when the Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder set was released, it replaced the Umbrella the Big Top set and therefore that set became unobtainable until Klei cycle back through the skin sets again, which is what I assume they will do eventually.

7 hours ago, Thestikke1 said:

how do i get this? Do I have to link an account to something?

Spoiler
On 12.12.2018 at 10:06 PM, JoeW said:

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

On 25/12/2018 at 8:35 AM, CobaltGengar said:

Please correct me if I misunderstood your question, but when the Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder set was released, it replaced the Umbrella the Big Top set and therefore that set became unobtainable until Klei cycle back through the skin sets again, which is what I assume they will do eventually.

no it stays for a while, it is written in the quote that you can still get it

On 12/24/2018 at 6:16 AM, Raninho said:

i still didn't get it, i guess i need to watch more streams?

4 hours ago, Raninho said:

no it stays for a while, it is written in the quote that you can still get it

You could still get it on December 19th, the day the post was made public. Posts announcing new Twitch skins are made public on the Wednesday before a new Twitch skin is released, giving you 24 hours to get the old skin before it's replaced. The only skins you can get currently are the Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder and its corresponding portrait and icon.

Archived