Darkythekat15

Crash when trying to kill pig guards that were bugged inside ruins or houses

So in another post, i posted some pictures of some pig guards that were outside the border of the ruins, and then outside the border of my house, aggroed onto me. It caused so much lag that my computer couldn't handle it and it froze the game. So, on the second attempt i put myself in god mod and tried to hit them through the wall. couldn't do that, but they could hit me. (I'd like to note that the pig guards killed me twice as i was exiting a doorway in the ruins) So i read in a forum that if i spawn in blow darts i can hit them and kill them, so i tried to spawn 20 in, and attempting to attack them with my blow darts crashed the game. i am reporting the bug right now in game, please read into this because it makes the game near to unplayable when im lagging through the ruins because i have 6 pig guards from another city running at me.

bizziboi    711

Thanks for submitting an ingame bug report - it'll help.

Out of curiosity, how many pigs were there approx? Because, while a bug, that really shouldn't slow down the game that much.

i had 8 in my house that caused the crash/freeze. i went back to the save today and it chugs alot when im in my house when in the previous updates, the house was the place where i had the most frames. (makes sense, given that its less of the world to load)

maybe there is more entities nearby that i just cant see?

bizziboi    711

If the perf issue wasn't there before, maybe also submit a performance report in that specific situation, as outlined below

• Thanks 1