Sign in to follow this  
gpmandaXD

Walrus people (MacTusk.jpg)

gpmandaXD    42

I am going out of lunch and if the trailer is not here when i get back i will be sad.

bacon coffee with bacon sandwich made with bread made out of bacon and for the bacon coffee a mug made out of bacon, plus a table made out of bacon

Silvi    29

i think the teaser will be the upcoming preview stream...well i hope i'm wrong..:kiwi:

I hope you are wrong about that :c I really want to see a cheerful preview with ta deceitfully cheerful tune over it. All wrapped in delicious winter theme with a scoop of death on top of it.

stormfront    26

lolz my brain cant stop picturing the walrus hunters as if they are predators and you will have to dive into the swamp to avoid them..also come winter I am soo gonna keep a bug-out bag near my firepost-7492-13764591344486_thumb.jpg = ???

post-7492-1376459134418_thumb.jpg

Edited by stormfront

JimmyJam    1405

I was on the Don't Starve website with my mouse over the picture of Mac Tusk n' son when a tool tip came up saying "You'll need to shine some light on this to solve this puzzle" So i did and this is what came out!

post-9810-13764591343902_thumb.png

- - - Updated - - -

I was on the Don't Starve website with my mouse over the picture of Mac Tusk n' son when a tool tip came up saying "You'll need to shine some light on this to solve this puzzle" So i did and this is what came out!

post-9810-13764591343902_thumb.png

If people think even the near invincible deerclops is going to be tough. I think some people need to rethink there death trap designs..and i dont just mean long walled in toothtrap paths sided by flammable things for the run back and walled in mini forests ect.... Use evry conciavable resource that can be used to manipulate the world to your advantage and think more maliciously and bigger yet still conservativly....spiders, pigs, beefalo, swamp tentacles tree gaurds even logs and grass...How many ways can you manipulate the world and how many ways can things in the game be distracted manipulated and killed?

eddie10089    18

If people think even the near invincible deerclops is going to be tough. I think some people need to rethink there death trap designs..and i dont just mean long walled in toothtrap paths sided by flammable things for the run back and walled in mini forests ect.... Use evry conciavable resource that can be used to manipulate the world to your advantage and think more maliciously and bigger yet still conservativly....spiders, pigs, beefalo, swamp tentacles tree gaurds even logs and grass...How many ways can you manipulate the world and how many ways can things in the game be distracted manipulated and killed?

the deerclop is not the nearly invincible mob...

From what I've seen from the winter trailer their seems to be only 2 ice hounds (unless the hound attacks with normal hounds and fire hounds are completely replaced with ice hounds) maybe their the only source for the ice gem and drop it with the same percentage as fire hounds do with red gems?

Well whichever mob its going to be then.

- - - Updated - - -

Well whichever mob its going to be then.