[Poll]How much would you pay for SW or Ham DLC in DST?

New DLCs (SW or Hamlet) in DST  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you spend to fund new DLCs in DST?

• $0.5 - $1
    • $1 - $5
    • $5 - $10
    • $10 - $50
    • $50 - $100
    • > $100

9 minutes ago, dahl said:

I'm only wondering how many people would spend a few dollers for that.
Is it possible to create kickstarter/gofundme/etc. company to fund Klei on making Hamlet or Shipwrecked DLCs for DST?

it is just complicated now with the servers.

1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

money can't solve over 6 servers on one computer.

Quite possible on my opinion. Especially if Shipwrecked is only one server and Hamlet also one.
Also there is a mod that implement islands and water with SW content on single server (you can choose the pattern islands, continent + islands, or only cintinent). Imagine going on south with friends to play the SW. Klei already made the different weather for different biomes.

3 hours ago, dahl said:

Quite possible on my opinion. Especially if Shipwrecked is only one server and Hamlet also one.
Also there is a mod that implement islands and water with SW content on single server (you can choose the pattern islands, continent + islands, or only cintinent). Imagine going on south with friends to play the SW. Klei already made the different weather for different biomes.

It could work if you couldnt move between the different worlds, and you would have to choose if you would play RoG, SW or Hamlet when starting. But just imagine having all 3 linked, you are the one hosting and theres a player in all of them while also theres another player in the caves server of every single one of them. Im fairly certain that a very small portion of the playerbase could run that many servers at the same time.

36 minutes ago, slendyproject said:

It could work if you couldnt move between the different worlds, and you would have to choose if you would play RoG, SW or Hamlet when starting. But just imagine having all 3 linked, you are the one hosting and theres a player in all of them while also theres another player in the caves server of every single one of them. Im fairly certain that a very small portion of the playerbase could run that many servers at the same time.

That's when I meant.

I can run fairly 6 servers with small lags but that is because I have nasa tier computer.

I would pay $0.00, because putting DLC like Shipwrecked or Hamlet as paid in a multiplayer game would split the fanbase, and that's something Klei doesn't want to do, so this probably wouldn't happen, and if it did, it would probably be free. Which is a bad idea, as Singleplayer people who bought it would feel like they wasted money on something they could have gotten for free.

8 hours ago, Mattyington said:

I would pay $0.00, because putting DLC like Shipwrecked or Hamlet as paid in a multiplayer game would split the fanbase, and that's something Klei doesn't want to do, so this probably wouldn't happen, and if it did, it would probably be free. Which is a bad idea, as Singleplayer people who bought it would feel like they wasted money on something they could have gotten for free.

plus with the Q.O.L. update in DS we will have like half the good content from DST.

Archived