Seems to be fair

So guys, i dont think, that this is ok ... :C They are too many to deal with them and they are quite overpowered with group size and speed. 

And 2nd thing is , that if u re unlucky, u can just got instakilled by Roc, that not rly fair, when u dont know, where he can land his big foots... :C

image.thumb.png.563cc049d9ecdc177e25c297e1d9b985.png

2 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Use the bug spray or make a field out of traps (the ones that catch the creatures)  and lure them

Alternativly try to make the weird hippo thingy to smash them with AOE attack  

another option is to make traps and drop them, they're like rabbits, but deadly

They die to bug spray? Killing lot of them isn't problem if you put helmet and suit armor both together, can just tank then. I think bigger problem is too many mob causes a lot of lag, so have less of those bug and fly traps would be good. Same thing with Ancient Herald; too many frogs, bat attack too big causes lot of lag, this needs to stop!

You can just learn how to dodge BFB's stomps. Its not hard. Walk the opposite direction of the shadow as soon as you see it. And I think it doesnt like landing in town or something, so walk out of town to make it land quicker and waste less time.

12 hours ago, Hx380 said:

make a field out of traps (the ones that catch the creatures)  

10 hours ago, The Noon Fish said:

another option is to make traps and drop them, they're like rabbits, but deadly

The excessive amount of Beetles that spawn make traps non-efficient. In the example above I count at least 70 specimen, ranking up up to 700 damage, meaning with a log suit, they could deal 140 damage to the player, although the logsuit would be destroyed before they did that much damage, the only weapons that could effectively one-shot them would be the old bell, but to deal with them one by one in a speedy manner would require the Cutlass, Dark Sword or a fresh Hambat.

Anyhow, with a total of 70 bugs that mean that even with 40 Traps, there would still be another 30 chasing you.
In this instance I'd have to say the Bug Spray is a must sadly...

20181208163900_1.jpg

5 hours ago, metallichydra said:

can neetles only be planted on deep jungle turf?

yes, and sprinklers have to be near a water source. My only problem is that I based on the second island by replacing all of the pig houses and guards with my own. So i have to take a 'vacation' to the 1st island

Archived