Jjosiah98

Hamlet Aporkalypse

Recommended Posts

Jjosiah98    0

Please choose a category
*Pick the option that fits the issue the most. Ideally use this in your thread title aswell*

[Exploit]

Platform
* Pick your platform. For instance, standalone on Mac is also possible.*

         Steam

  • Do you use mods?
     
            No
  • Version Number
     

    Rev. 298833      573

  • Issue title
     

    The Aporkalypse calendar is stuck and can not be moved with the two buttons.

    Steps to reproduce
     

    None that I can find.

    Describe your issue
     

    So the event started a few days ago on my world, and I wanted to end it. So I went to the calendar to turn it off but neither of the buttons are working. As a side note, on the wiki is says that there's suppose to be permanent light and the street lamps in the pig villages are suppose to be permanently on? Neither of those are the case for me. It's always dark and requires me to have some sort of light source at all times.

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nathanf    1
Same problem here.

I traveled from a shipwrecked world compatible with Hamlet to a Hamlet world and arriving was already happening Aporkalypse, 
however there was no full moon and I constantly needed light...

Lucky that I had backed up the save before traveling between worlds, 
now waiting for a solution before trying again.

I do not speak English, so I used google translator 
Edited by nathanf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suny    0

if you have bug  

1-go to aporkalypse room

2-kill ghost and  use camp fire

3-  go to menu (don't exit  game ,just a go character menu)

4- again  start  and use button aporkalypse 

^^ this worked

Edited by Suny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willdepp    1

I got the same bug this afternoon. I found this topic on the forum and I listened to the advice from Suny, turns out that ain't work. So sad, cause I don't want to give up my 120-days-file.

p.s. It's a little strange that the hands of the calendar clock pointed to the right instead of pointing downwards together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suny    0
9 hours ago, BakedBeans789 said:

Following suny's steps and reloading the save file from inside the calender room worked for me

 ^^  good job <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    1,164
On 12/12/2018 at 4:33 AM, Suny said:

if you have bug  

1-go to aporkalypse room

2-kill ghost and  use camp fire

3-  go to menu (don't exit  game ,just a go character menu)

4- again  start  and use button aporkalypse 

^^ this worked

what do you mean kill ghost?

i came back to avoid the aporkalypse at all and the clock is bugged.. there aren't any creatures spawning

Edited by FreyaMaluk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willdepp    1
On 2018/12/13 at 5:01 PM, BakedBeans789 said:

Following suny's steps and reloading the save file from inside the calender room worked for me

Supposed I was playing the file1 which had aporkalypse, I fixed it by creating a new file2 and covering the file2 with the original file1 in files explorer. Still, need you to exit the game after you create the file2 world. Well, my opinion is that Suny did say don't exit the game and start again, but did not say the cover step. So his suggestion didn't work for my situation. And my file1 had this bug as long as I left the room, the calendar clock would be glued together once again. And no matter when I stamped the buttons, it still will enter aporkalypse every 60 days, until I redo these steps to fix it. This bug really annoys me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suny    0
9 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

what do you mean kill ghost?

i came back to avoid the aporkalypse at all and the clock is bugged.. there aren't any creatures spawning

aporkalypse  room    in spawn  little ghost , kill them all ,for not to die, and later  fallow step,

If  are don't working,change room and again fallow step

I tried 3 times,With 3 different characters

definitely working

My English is not very good,I hope you understand me :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    1,164
35 minutes ago, Suny said:

aporkalypse  room    in spawn  little ghost , kill them all ,for not to die, and later  fallow step,

If  are don't working,change room and again fallow step

I tried 3 times,With 3 different characters

definitely working

My English is not very good,I hope you understand me :D

im not in the aporkalypse... im trying to prevent it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suny    0
29 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

im not in the aporkalypse... im trying to prevent it

imposibble , aporkalype come time days 60 or 61,definitely coming

if you want to postpone,you need to find the aporkalypse room

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    1,164
12 minutes ago, Suny said:

imposibble , aporkalype come time days 60 or 61,definitely coming

if you want to postpone,you need to find the aporkalypse room

 

xD

im on day 82.. .already postponed once.. when i returned to the calendar was bugged..

20181214131048_3.thumb.jpg.5253df3bf79902ad022e735e7e347b73.jpg

Edited by FreyaMaluk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suny    0
5 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

xD

im on day 82.. .already postponed once.. when i returned to the room its bugged..

20181214131048_3.thumb.jpg.5253df3bf79902ad022e735e7e347b73.jpg

circle Is it moving? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyiltiz    231

Didn't link to RoG or SW, just vanilla Hamlet world. Apork started at Day 61, but without full moon so needed constant light. Fast forwarded the clock to the correct direction just a bit so it is not aligned and the next Apork will be after about 60 Days. Left the island but Apork came back at Day 63. Went back to find that the clock got aligned pointing to the right, and got stuck. Nothing I tried (including suggestions above) didn't fix the stuck clock. Had to rewind an old save for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now