deja94

I didn't receive the skin of the lantern.

deja94    3

If I didn't even know there was this activity when I saw the forum, but no matter how many times I logged in, I didn't get this skin, was it because I wasn't loyal enough to receive it?5c0b570a2abfe__20181208092822.thumb.png.ab94d3ffd35e485d0608ed0f037facc0.png

• Sad 3

Pab10Suarez    347
Just now, D7X said:

Try sacrificing your first born child, failing that maybe a goat but they're not always as effective.

I believe in this guy

Nino123    65

i think you should contact a dev, they generaly help people in cases like that.

By the way, the skins like The snow kitten or snow varg arn't weavable, even if they belong to the actual event ?

__IvoCZE__    1,227
Just now, Nino123 said:

By the way, the skins like The snow kitten or snow varg arn't weavable, even if they belong to the actual event ?

aren't they are buyable on steam market

Captain_Rage    739
43 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

Nope, the Winter's Feast pet skins were never obtainable through weaving, only dropped during the event or found in chests acquired during the event.

The Year of the Varg / Lunar New Year pet skins could be woven though and they were purchasable as part of a skin collection for the duration of the event. Perhaps that is why they could be woven also.

PeterA    2,926

I replied to you in the other thread. To summarize, make sure your game is on the latest version 298000. If that doesn't work, then send us your client_log.txt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1