LtShinySides    103

I just have to say how much I love this game('s) music. The main menu, the ingame music, the boss music, the trailer music! That darn trailer song. I start the game just to hear the music and watch the trailers just for it. Thank you Klei!

Palpetinus    839

All i could ever ask for regarding music, it some music when i am idle. When i'm at my campfire at night, it always feels so.. empty.. so boring.

LtShinySides    103

All i could ever ask for regarding music, it some music when i am idle. When i'm at my campfire at night, it always feels so.. empty.. so boring.

Good, you're not supposed to feel cheery at night. Feel lonely!

Palpetinus    839

Good, you're not supposed to feel cheery at night. Feel lonely!

But i don't think it's wanted by the game that i just tab out and wait for the night to pass on 9gag xD

LtShinySides    103

But i don't think it's wanted by the game that i just tab out and wait for the night to pass on 9gag xD

That is true, but if you have a base going, you can work on it like I always do. But yeah, maybe there should be something spesific to night time to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Wilson's "voice" a harmonica? :)

I think it's an accordion mixed with something else.

Kevin    1,005

Some day we are going to put out a trailer with different music and it is going to BLOW YOUR MINDS.I have been trying to convince to team to make a dubstep trailer (since all games have them nowadays), but nobody's going for it yet. Sigh.

You guys are in luck!You probably know this.In some update in the futureThere is gonna be a PhonographSo you could listen to MusicLet's hope the trailer music is a record. :D

LtShinySides    103

Some day we are going to put out a trailer with different music and it is going to BLOW YOUR MINDS.I have been trying to convince to team to make a dubstep trailer (since all games have them nowadays), but nobody's going for it yet. Sigh.

My mind has already been blown onto the wall. And oh Ha-Ha Kevin, trying to scare us with dubstep music, don't even joke about that! Gosh!

Palpetinus    839

No dubstep. Classical music that turns me into pure dapperness > Dubstep.

sirmentlegen    505

Kevin please no i had to hear dubstep for 3 whole minutes while making my don't starve montage i just about did not make it.
  • Like 1

PaladinWat    10

I love the music of this game. It defines the tone of the character's adventure and helps to stylize the world. I would very much like to see more music in Don't Starve.

Snob    1,272

I have been trying to convince to team to make a dubstep trailer (since all games have them nowadays), but nobody's going for it yet. Sigh.

I hope you were joking.

You were joking, right?

Right?..

mobius187    29

I have been trying to convince to team to make a dubstep trailer (since all games have them nowadays), but nobody's going for it yet. Sigh.

That's funny.

No dubstep. Classical music that turns me into pure dapperness > Dubstep.

Agreed.

Aaawww no!

Agreed.My new minimalist response method in action.