[Game Update] - 298494

15 minutes ago, Grimgaw said:

Until it's fixed fixed, let it drain before you use it again.

Not even going to mess with it until it's "Fixed fixed".

Starting a new queue order resets the fluid in the reservoir, or makes it disappear...or something.

Doing a single order causes it to drain the entire reservoir afterwards.

Nope...not bothering with it.

Just gonna ranch up a bunch of smooth hatches in the meantime.

Edited by ruhrohraggy

10 hours ago, Xyer said:

Weird. I will wait for a new batch of hatches and see if those eat from the feeder for a final verdict.

Even more weird, now hatches are broken too for me.
Now game forces me to stop playing, or soon my perfectly designed farm will be empty. ^^

image.thumb.png.e2000f8433a7f5d1a808f710b00580f3.png

13 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

Even more weird, now hatches are broken too for me.
Now game forces me to stop playing, or soon my perfectly designed farm will be empty. ^^

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e2000f8433a7f5d1a808f710b00580f3.png

For now, you can just empty the contents onto the floor, and they will eat it.

Setting the feeders seems wonky atm. I'm not sure what's going on with them.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, or if it even matters, but if I for example, try to set iron feeding to just Stone hatch and hatchling, everything that eats iron becomes highlighted, didn't do that before, least I don't think it did...

5c0a5628eec54_critterfeeder.png.97e474fdfacf0823654f7ea2a1662c4d.png

Edited by ruhrohraggy

2 hours ago, LordAizen said:

man the metal refinery is really acting up. really wish klei would just lower it's storage to 400kg and not let new liquid in until everything has been drained out. Would be slower for sure but atleast it'd be usable.

Well my newly built refinery works without ANY coolant... Just noticed them churning out gold while I'm priming the system.

20181207112525_1.thumb.jpg.3ef51e7b379d4509cbcb3c9fe08b8b1a.jpg

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Grimgaw said:

Well my newly built refinery works without ANY coolant... Just noticed them churning out gold while I'm priming the system.

Spoiler

20181207112525_1.thumb.jpg.3ef51e7b379d4509cbcb3c9fe08b8b1a.jpg

Haaaaa.

Confirmed. Doesn't output much heat either. You just have to add a couple pipes that don't go anywhere to the input and output and it will work.

Works for me.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1f8ef481dc55944101ce41e36575751f.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f95feeb77130fa4f6f4f4ef8c162f46b.png

Edited by ruhrohraggy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ruhrohraggy said:

Setting the feeders seems wonky atm. I'm not sure what's going on with them.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, or if it even matters, but if I for example, try to set iron feeding to just Stone hatch and hatchling, everything that eats iron becomes highlighted, didn't do that before, least I don't think it did...

5c0a5628eec54_critterfeeder.png.97e474fdfacf0823654f7ea2a1662c4d.png

That is that way for me since long time. When i click one category, others are added and otherwise..

Edited by Oozinator
  • Like 2

Just a happy feedback to say I love how the confort items have been changed in the research tiers. My recent base feels weird right now, with already built canvases boosting a lot my morla even if I was at a point where the research wasn't achieved yet, and I didn't have the necessary fiber yet (or I would have used it for something else), but I can't wait to start a new colony and experiment all that from the very beginning !

It has already been asked a lot, but I can't wait for the ability to copy/paste layouts (and please, be able to export/import it) !

One last thing, I'd really like, for the priority layout to be able to highlight (or tone down every other) priorities depending on a selected job. It would help greatly understand what each job means and anticipate where our dupes will go next. On a related note, when on the info of a dupe, the task he's assigned to right now should tell what is the corresponding job. If I'm understanding right, for example sometimes watering plants is a result of the farming job, and sometimes of the supply job. I could be right I could be wrong, but if I had easy intel on that and could proceed by trial and error to anticipate and optimize, that would be lovely !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rogue Witch said:

Bed Assignment has a bug now. When i am assigning a bed to a dupe, I cant see which other dupes have been assigned a bed. 

It's been since the start of this preview update. Same with clothes

5 hours ago, ruhrohraggy said:

Is the metal refinery supposed to output THIS much heat? Seems a bit excessive if you ask me...

For you non-Farenheit users, it's going from 50C to 235C.

I believe it was a bug in the previous update when there would be 0 grams of liquid that keeps heating and it affects an actual liquid in the storage

I thought it was fixed becuz never experienced it so far

Edited by rafker

17 minutes ago, rafker said:

I believe it as a bug in the previous update when there would be 0 grams of liquid that keeps heating and it affects an actual liquid in the storage

I thought it was fixed becuz never experienced it so far

I figured this out a bit ago. Metal refinery is completely borked atm.

It runs without water at all :D. (grimgaw figured this out)

Edited by ruhrohraggy

It seemed to be going well... except it looks like there is an issue with the grills.

I have one dupe who is highest priority "cook" , high priority "farm"

image.png.ec8b67e0509d648468ee0a7cd13ef398.png

the dupe is off compost flipping despite the grill having the required materials and the "current order" showing correctly.

If I "empty storage" just rot pile comes out, so I assume something is going on with the ingredients going off whilst in the grill and clogging up the works (eeeewwwww).

(bugged it too :)

)

Mhh ok feeders for hatches do not work

On 7.12.2018 at 12:12 PM, ruhrohraggy said:

Yes, it works but.. (critters seem to be bugged a bit someway/pop growth)
image.thumb.png.bc7e5d745698146117ee36094a9897ef.png

Another thing (look at door permissions), something wrong there too.

image.thumb.png.04b0f1a69f21ec0e9c7a832d99a3b718.png

Edited by Oozinator

2 hours ago, SakuraKoi said:

If you look closely, the .gif only loops every 4281 seconds~

I can tell because I have been watching it for much longer and have not gone insane, I swear!

Recheck your result!
I have been watching it longer then you, for sure (102%!) and i have 0,0495486111111111 days as result!
ms253355.jpg.1c59fe56a1a88c8774f1e48f166b9fef.jpg