[Game Update] - 298000: Happy Winter's Feast!

8 hours ago, VexTheHex said:

Dang, I 100% missed it last year and didn't even get the lantern skin. It's the first event skin I missed and didn't even realize it existed or that I missed anything till today. Anyone know if it'll come back this year? Have the other items done so? 

It will 100% come back this year around christmas ( I don't know about the lantern skin), also don't necro things that are older than 4 weeks...

Edited by __IvoCZE__

10 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It will 100% come back this year around christmas ( I don't know about the lantern skin), also don't necro things that are older than 4 weeks...

Ya I mean the lantern. I'm pretty sure the past years didn't even have loyal drops for signing in. (I think) Last year was the first one I missed and I didn't get the lantern and am curious if it'll return. If anyone has missed the heart drops for Valentines and got them this year would be helpful indication maybe the lantern would return. 

6 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

The necro is strong on this one, padawans.

This forum is pretty dead most of the time. I'd just be happy it got some new posts/questions rather than worrying if the subject is a bit older.

I guess I could of made a new thread asking the question but opted to use the one already discussing the update I missed the item for. Would it really of made that much of a difference? :p

Edited by VexTheHex
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VexTheHex said:

Ya I mean the lantern. I'm pretty sure the past years didn't even have loyal drops for signing in. (I think) Last year was the first one I missed and I didn't get the lantern and am curious if it'll return. If anyone has missed the heart drops for Valentines and got them this year would be helpful indication maybe the lantern would return. 

The Hearts didn't reappear this time ( maybe next year since 3 is enough AND I MEAN ENOUGH) 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The Hearts didn't reappear this time ( maybe next year since 3 is enough AND I MEAN ENOUGH) 

Ouch, so it probably won't be back next year. I never missed a heart drop, but I missed the lantern. It's so pretty to. y.y

7 minutes ago, VexTheHex said:

Ouch, so it probably won't be back next year. I never missed a heart drop, but I missed the lantern. It's so pretty to. y.y

people can propably just join your server and craft 5 of those when you need em...

( they never disapear and are practically unbreakable...)

• Like 1