[Game Update] - 298000: Happy Winter's Feast!

10 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Well I got 3 elegants in 23 trades at the trade inn, and that's just commons and classies.  Take that how you will.

Oh, it works that way. Can you tell what kind of elegant items you got? Usual (Roseate, BP skins etc.) or winter ones?

• Developer
On 12/7/2018 at 9:34 PM, deja94 said:

If I didn't even know there was this activity when I saw the forum, but no matter how many times I logged in, I didn't get this skin, was it because I wasn't loyal enough to receive it?

Please make sure you are on the latest version of the game, version 298000. You can see that on the initial Play screen, on bottom right. If that is out of date, trying validating your game files in Steam.

If that doesn't work then please send us your client_log.txt and we'll investigate your account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2018/12/7 at 2:18 AM, Kawasaki said:

Thank you Klei you are the best as always!

Quick question! Since i am not a pro i dont understand what does the  NOTE = 120 Means in the music sheet up there?

It indicates the speed of this piece of music. Specifically, it’s about 120 beats per minute.

Edited by JimOC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 08/12/2018 at 4:25 PM, Castiliano said:

I had a moment of total distraction and I expressed myself, I wanted to know when the event would end...
I find out. Winter's Feast will end on January 3rd, 2019. Thank you!

On 29/12/2018 at 10:52 AM, DelroyBM said:

On 01/01/2019 at 12:20 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Uh okay...

The last comment before you said it but here you go : JANUARY 3RD

6 hours ago, Field Field said:

Uh okay...

The last comment before you said it but here you go : JANUARY 3RD

Now that's it's been established that all of you are filthy liars, can we please know the actual end time of the event ?

17 minutes ago, 535596_1452787942 said:

Now that's it's been established that all of you are filthy liars, can we please know the actual end time of the event ?

that was the initial date the devs gave for the end of the event... kinda unfair you calling people "filthy liars" when at that time that was the given date.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, 535596_1452787942 said:

Now you established that you can't quote people correctly, Devs changed the date from 3rd to 6th you filthy nut.

Initial comment was mostly in jest. Guess I should have thrown in a smiley in there.

> date from 3rd to 6th

Do we have a proper source for the 6 ? The 6th is today and klei doesn't have an habit of making non-emergency/non-hotfix patches on sundays.

And yeah, my bad on the quote thing, seems the forum can't do nested quotes so quoting a post that only contains quotes results in an empty quote.

3 minutes ago, 535596_1452787942 said:

Initial comment was mostly in jest. Guess I should have thrown in a smiley in there.

> date from 3rd to 6th

Do we have a proper source for the 6 ? The 6th is today and klei doesn't have an habit of making non-emergency/non-hotfix patches on sundays.

And yeah, my bad on the quote thing, seems the forum can't do nested quotes so quoting a post that only contains quotes results in an empty quote.

yeap... jokes don't translate well in written language.. so yeap.. emojies can help with that ;)

I've seen a steam pic saying it's gonna be available until the 8th but it's a bit of speculation atm cuz there is no official response... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

Dang, I 100% missed it last year and didn't even get the lantern skin. It's the first event skin I missed and didn't even realize it existed or that I missed anything till today. Anyone know if it'll come back this year? Have the other items done so? 

Edited by VexTheHex