what new content would you like to see?

On 1/29/2019 at 8:37 PM, Bluegeist said:

I'd like some character voices to be a piano or saxophone!

His, rawr. Hisss. No, this is my thing, I've spent eons working on a Piano voice, I don't need my hard work to just be wiped over. Rawr, hiss.

Spoiler

It'd still be cool, though.

(slight necro)

I think It'd be neat if Klei added some sort of special, mysterious ancient thingy like ancient chest that when done something correctly would give us bluprints to make creature dens. Catcoons, merms, batilisks, slurtles, splumonkeys. And possibly some stuff like cave bana trees seeds or spiky tree saplings

I personally wouldn't use that to make farms. Instead I'd use tchem as decorations

You see I really like making world nice. Think building a nice pig village etc. Unfortunatelly sometimes I have to use console cuz for example my legit world had only 1 merm hut placed as far away from the entrance to the swamp as possible. It felt really dead so I spawned 3 huts here and there.

With ability to make his stuff without using console it wouldn't feel like cheating anymore.

Of course that'd be a very late game thing.

Id like more snow and more cold! Where you need to stay very very close to a maxed fire during the night. And when it snows, visibility is dimed and your walking speed also. You can craft snowshoes out of antlers. Or this could be an entire new biome called Mountain top! frozen skeletons, climbing gears and juveniles deerclops walking around :shock:     

Archived