• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

So this is literally my very first character mod and I must say I'm quite proud it now! After hours and hours of working with it, the darn thing still continues to make a mockery of me however, I have enough now that I can confidently release him to you people!

I would like to issue a thank you to Nightdweller (he's here around the forums someplace) He has been a tremendous help to me and honestly I couldn't have done this without him. He was the only one brave enough to help me and for that I thank him UvU

This mod isn't as beta'd as when I started. He still has some bugs and major glitches but I wanted a little feedback on how I was doing?

Base Stats Permanently

Sanity:120

Hunger:150

Health:135

Willowson does not overheat easily however he does freeze/ get cold a lot faster then other characters.

It crashes a lot less now but still some (especially when running Reign of Giants)

Hopes for Version 4.0

• Finish selectscreen picture(Im done just need to color it >.>)
  • Get that darn rain hurt prefab to work
  • Try to get him compatible with Don't Starve Together!!!

What's New in Version 3.5   See changelog

Released

• Major fixes in prefab. Still no rain damage though -_-

User Feedback