About This File
Gesture wheel makes emotes a little easier by providing a custom interface for using them. Also available on the Steam Workshop.
By default, the hotkey is set to G (but you can configure it in the mod config options). Holding G will bring up the gesture wheel, then moving your mouse in a particular direction will select a gesture. When you release G, your character will do the gesture.
On controllers, pressing in the left stick activates the wheel, and selection is done with the left stick.
I included several options that you might want to change:
- Toggle button: This defaults to G, but you can set it to any letter key. Hopefully when mods get proper controls options, this will be nicer to work with
- Wheel size: Sets how big the wheel is; defaults to 1, but can be set from 0.1 to 2.
- Center wheel: this determines whether the wheel comes up around your mouse or the center of the screen.
- Restore cursor position: "Relative", the default setting, moves it back where it was before, adding the extra movement you did for the gesture. "Absolute" sets it back where it was before without adding the extra movement, "Center" only moves the mouse to the center of the wheel when it's brought up, and "Off" doesn't move the mouse at all. If Center Wheel is disabled, only "Absolute" does anything.
- Show picture or text: You can have it show just the picture, just the text, or both.
- Controller stick: You can set it to use the left or the right stick to open the wheel.
- Limit to 8: Off (the default) uses all the emotes, but the wheel is getting pretty crowded (current at 12 emotes), so On limits the wheel to 8 emotes, which are chosen with the remaining options (Right Emote, Down-Left Emote, and so on).
What's New in Version 1.8.1 See changelog
Fixed a bug where the pictures on the wheel were all idle animations instead of the emotes.