• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is Beatrice. The commander of bees. The walking beehive. The humble bumble. The embodiment of everything that is the wonderful world of bees.

Stats:

-Hunger: 100

-Sanity: 50

-Health: 75

-Can eat honeycombs.

-Gains an increased amount of hunger and health from honey and honeycombs.

-Cannot attack or be attacked by any bees.

-Bee Mines require slightly less resources.

-Can build Killer Bee Hives.

-All Killer Bee Hives are slightly more advanced and can now serve as guard towers.

-Bee Hives, Killer Bee Hives and Bee Boxes can be repaired with honey.

-Can build Honeycomb Walls.

-Can craft The Honey Ham Bat.

-Can craft The Sticky Stinger.

-Can craft The Servant Sack.

-Can craft The Reenforcement Antenna.

-Can craft The Flight of the Rumble Bee.

-Can craft The Royal Bug Net.

-Can clone herself.

-All bees work in the winter.

-Does 66% less damage.

-Cannot sleep.

-Cannot eat meat.

-Cannot go into the caves. Instead, the caves come to her.

-ANY bee's death will anger Krampus, more so if it's one of Beatrice's daughter bees.

-Talks in buzz's.

-Wears an adorable, yet tattered poodle skirt.

Spawns with:

-A honeycomb

-A beebox blueprint

-A board blueprint

-A bugnet blueprint

-A piece of rope

-3 butterflies

-2 homeless bees

Powers:

-Biological Beehive

-Bee Booster Pheromones

-Bee Mind Control Pheromone

Craftable Items:

-Cloned Larva

-Honeycomb Walls

-Honey Ham Bat

-The Sticky Stinger

-The Servant Sack

-The Reenforcement Antenna

-Flight of the Rumblebee

-The Royal Bug Net

If you would like to see the FAQ and in-depth descriptions for everything, then

>>click here<<

If you ask a question that is already on the FAQ, consider your question ignored. This means YOU.

If you are using Always On or any of the RPG HUD mods,

Try disabling the option, "Change Backgrounds".

If you have experienced a crash, please

>>click here<<

If the problem persists, please contact me with a link to your log file. Details on the log are covered in the troubleshooter link above.

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

Concerning DST: See the FAQ.

What's New in Version 1.9354   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know it's a while later, but are there still any plans for a DST port? I'd really like to do some cool new bee mods as i have bee nice and fish farm installed on my server.

im kinda scared when the desc said the caves go to her....reminds me of stagehand the thing that im really scared (jumpscares me sometimes)

what is the hotkey "Z" for I didn't understood that, o better there is someplace where it says what is every hotkey for?, It would be really helpful instead of playing and trying to know.

what is the use of the servant sack? can anyone tell please? by the way, this is the only character i enjoy playing :)

Ok... Im an espanish speaker but i'll gonna do my best trying to explain this mod for anyone who wanna use this outdated but still fun mod for hamlet or Hamlet compatible worlds:

For some reason some crafts are missing this way (clone egg, beehive, killerbeehive) and others doesn't work (honeycomb wall). This still happens when you enter a normal world and you make it compatible with Hamlet.

Personally this doesn't change much at all.

All other aspects of the mod still works fine and having bees in hamlet are strong enough if not op to have.

The lack of beehives are nothing because we can craft our more useful crafted beehives for an stable source of honey and bees, but the lack of killerbees is still a problem. (can be half solved, i'll gonna explain this later).

The cave restriction doesn't work on Hamlet, that means all content is accesible to beatrice. You can enter ruins fine, enter your house, enter the BFB's island cave entrance without any problems.

Beatrice has an disadvantage/adventage that other characters doesn't have, her cave restriction which means that "caves comes to her" still aplies (and therefore you have another waves to worry about). Through this waves you get access to some resources otherway imposible/harder to get.

Those are:

Spoiler

-Silk and spider glands from spitters and cave spiders, from the beginning and further waves.

-Bat wings from batilisk, start appearing in the 2nd-3rth wave and further.

-Slurtle and Snurtle related items, start appearing from the 3rd-4th wave and further.

-Glow Berries from depths worm, start appearing from the 5th-6th wave and further.

Waves are similar to hounds/batilisk waves but this rarely meet. One very 3-5 waves are at the same time so bee careful.

Servant Sack gives you more time doing things that eating AND allows you to healing without needing to stand in place. OP feature 9/10 because im still dying from the fricking giant robot. And has an internal coldown of roughly 1.5s, this means the servant sacks feeds you OR it will heal you, not both at the same time. From almost no test on this i think if the item inside the servant gives one of the posible stats (sanity,health,food) in an negative value, the servant will never choose it. I need to test it more. Try to get it sooner as you can, this means that you will need to be a lot of time close to flowers.

Servant Sack plus FLY OF THE RUMBLE BEE plus the 2 killer bee guards means 17 bees who you control and comands being 170 points of instant dmg. I dont think this is op itself because bees atack speed are less than player A.S. So in theory dmg/s is still the same, plus Beatrice dmg has a factor of 0.33. This factor doesn't affect the bees inside her.

If 17 bees atacking wasn't enough, the op feature in this mod is that you can actually control them, you can kite enemys using her pheromone control panel. Altohugh the 2 guard bees "aren't yours" so if you call all back the bees because its dangerous, those two gonna be the first to die... (Dying for the Queen!) and in the same way you start fighting something you won't, they don't gonna lisen to your buzz screams of agony while you see how you damn hard tamed beefalo is killed by a hive of bees.

With FLY OF THE RUMBLE BEE you can kite most mobs by fighting them (Not fighting you personally just face it momentaneously to send you bees) and then call all your bees back letting your enemy confused in place and waiting his dead. For some Bosses you need practices or just less bees for a perfect kite. Less bees means better control of them.

Easy first days for this character in hamlet: Pray to Whoever you believe there's a net in sale, collect 8 butterflys and 2 bees and LAUGHT'S IN BUZZ.

For the killerbeehive problem:

Spoiler

I did for my personal use a mod to craft killerbeehives since i didn't find one on steam workshop, if you want it, here is the code though im not know how to programm:

STRINGS = GLOBAL.STRINGS
RECIPETABS = GLOBAL.RECIPETABS
Recipe = GLOBAL.Recipe
Ingredient = GLOBAL.Ingredient
TECH = GLOBAL.TECH

STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.WASPHIVE = "Protect a zone from even yourself" 

Recipe("wasphive", { Ingredient("killerbee", 4), Ingredient("honey", 10), Ingredient("honeycomb", 1) }, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_ONE )

-This is the modmain.lua file of the mod just make on put it on your mods folder for a half solution as far i could get.

This mod have 3 problems that i know:

-the killerbeehive doesn't have the apropiate icon in the tab.

-The killer beehive is place where you craft it inmediatelly.

-If you craft it next to a wormhole it will disappear when u use it so you will need to craft it at least 2 screens from it.

In conclusion this is an exelent character mod that all of us could check and give it a chance, it lets you play the game in a whole new way and for MOUSE:

Spoiler

"**** man, it's been 3 (6 in deed) damn year! Do you have no pity?! Update the damn thing"

Kokorocodon through STEAM, Sep 22th 2019

Jokes aside this is my favorite mod and i have playing this one more time than all Don't Starve characters "together". Would be nice if at least you can fix those bugs. I tried to do it myself (The hell that i tried it) but i don't know LUA programming, in deed, I don't know any program language. I'll gonna keep learning but this is a far dream for now. 

Nice mod Mouse 11/10, kinda OP but funny to play with it.