• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is Beatrice. The commander of bees. The walking beehive. The humble bumble. The embodiment of everything that is the wonderful world of bees.

Stats:

-Hunger: 100

-Sanity: 50

-Health: 75

-Can eat honeycombs.

-Gains an increased amount of hunger and health from honey and honeycombs.

-Cannot attack or be attacked by any bees.

-Bee Mines require slightly less resources.

-Can build Killer Bee Hives.

-All Killer Bee Hives are slightly more advanced and can now serve as guard towers.

-Bee Hives, Killer Bee Hives and Bee Boxes can be repaired with honey.

-Can build Honeycomb Walls.

-Can craft The Honey Ham Bat.

-Can craft The Sticky Stinger.

-Can craft The Servant Sack.

-Can craft The Reenforcement Antenna.

-Can craft The Flight of the Rumble Bee.

-Can craft The Royal Bug Net.

-Can clone herself.

-All bees work in the winter.

-Does 66% less damage.

-Cannot sleep.

-Cannot eat meat.

-Cannot go into the caves. Instead, the caves come to her.

-ANY bee's death will anger Krampus, more so if it's one of Beatrice's daughter bees.

-Talks in buzz's.

-Wears an adorable, yet tattered poodle skirt.

Spawns with:

-A honeycomb

-A beebox blueprint

-A board blueprint

-A bugnet blueprint

-A piece of rope

-3 butterflies

-2 homeless bees

Powers:

-Biological Beehive

-Bee Booster Pheromones

-Bee Mind Control Pheromone

Craftable Items:

-Cloned Larva

-Honeycomb Walls

-Honey Ham Bat

-The Sticky Stinger

-The Servant Sack

-The Reenforcement Antenna

-Flight of the Rumblebee

-The Royal Bug Net

If you would like to see the FAQ and in-depth descriptions for everything, then

>>click here<<

If you ask a question that is already on the FAQ, consider your question ignored. This means YOU.

If you are using Always On or any of the RPG HUD mods,

Try disabling the option, "Change Backgrounds".

If you have experienced a crash, please

>>click here<<

If the problem persists, please contact me with a link to your log file. Details on the log are covered in the troubleshooter link above.

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

Concerning DST: See the FAQ.

What's New in Version 1.9354   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There's been no word on those logs so I'm rolling out the update. Let me know if it's still crashing for you(and post your log) so I can fix it.

There's been no word on those logs so I'm rolling out the update. Let me know if it's still crashing for you(and post your log) so I can fix it.

Okei, I'm just too lazy to get it to you. :p

I'll send it to you if it still crashes on my laptop. because it was working fine on my desktop.

I really like this char. Some balancing suggestions: make her take 10%-20% less damage because of the honey comb hardness in her body. reduce the maximum bees that spread out of her when being attacked to 4-6. Reduce the hunger value of honey, right now you only need 1 bee box and you got enough food for the whole game. Or maybe increase her fullness to 200 and make her hunger rate drain faster (because she needs to feed the bees inside her).

I really like this char. Some balancing suggestions: make her take 10%-20% less damage because of the honey comb hardness in her body. reduce the maximum bees that spread out of her when being attacked to 4-6. Reduce the hunger value of honey, right now you only need 1 bee box and you got enough food for the whole game. Or maybe increase her fullness to 200 and make her hunger rate drain faster (because she needs to feed the bees inside her).

I agree with this, these are some very good balancing suggestions. @mouse

Thanks for the feedback.

If you update the file, changelogs would be really nice.

It sure would. It would also be nice if I could charge people money for complaining.

I love this mod its really great i dont want it to change but btw if you are thinking in changing the name to something else that has a W maybe call it WeeBee or something

I love this mod its really great i dont want it to change but btw if you are thinking in changing the name to something else that has a W maybe call it WeeBee or something

I have no intention of ever changing her name. I like how many other character mods try to comply with the 'all names start with a W' theme and kudos to them for keeping it up, but sometimes it seems like it's going a little too far. Kind of like how so many Nintendo 64 games had "64" slapped on the end of the title. It makes sense and all but at a certain point, it just becomes silly. Anyways, thank you for trying my mod. I'm continuously trying to improve it so it's good to see people still trying the newer versions.

It sure would. It would also be nice if I could charge people money for complaining.

I wasn't complaining, i just said that this would be nice as in it would be really helpful. Let's say you get a car to drive around every day, then someone says to you "hey we made another car we can give you, it's the same as yours but with some modification" and they are not telling you which modifications :( You'd be like *i wonder what they modified* and suddenly while driving you notice that your breaks are missing.

Mouse makes the best mods

I do what I can.

I wasn't complaining, i just said that this would be nice as in it would be really helpful. Let's say you get a car to drive around every day, then someone says to you "hey we made another car we can give you, it's the same as yours but with some modification" and they are not telling you which modifications :( You'd be like *i wonder what they modified* and suddenly while driving you notice that your breaks are missing.

I don't need the analogy, I already understand. I usually do change logs but I decided not to with this one because the less time I spend keeping track of every little change with every little element in play(and let's be honest there's a lot in play here) is more time I can spend improving and adding things to Beatrice, for example yesterday's Clone Eggs update. I already adjust the description to be as accurate as it can be and that's good enough. Speaking of which, isn't the description long enough already without a mile long change log? Now I would like to get back to it cause the less time I spend explaining why there's no screenshots, change logs, ability to go into the caves, etc etc, is more time I can spend testing, debugging and expanding on Beatrice. I hope you're enjoying my mod, if you're using it.

Excuse me, for some reason my game keeps disabling this mod and I don't know why. I really wanted to play as this character. Could someone offer advice? 

Excuse me, for some reason my game keeps disabling this mod and I don't know why. I really wanted to play as this character. Could someone offer advice? 

You might want to try the mod either by itself, or personally message the author with your log.txt. (It would only be equal to a wall of spam here anyway)

Thank you. I really appreciate this. I got it to work and it's amazing. I made a giant bee field with lots of flowers, but evil flowers keep popping up and it makes me sad, hehe. Thanks for the great mod and help!

No problem. I'm glad I could get it working for you. As for the evil flowers, they're probably popping up because homeless bees are pollinating other evil flowers close by.

Our opinions shall remain different.

Hey, can you maybe make her some Queen Bee armor? You know, a crown and maybe a new bee striped dress? 

~Fluffeh Kitty

Also maybe you can make a english translation under the buzzes? I wanna see if she's sassy or acts royaly good... or dare I say/suggest... A royal pain the behind?

I'm sorry your getting so much crap because I think this is an awesome mod. The only problem I had was couldn't figure out how to feed the Servant Sack. Can some one help me with that