• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is Beatrice. The commander of bees. The walking beehive. The humble bumble. The embodiment of everything that is the wonderful world of bees.

Stats:

-Hunger: 100

-Sanity: 50

-Health: 75

-Can eat honeycombs.

-Gains an increased amount of hunger and health from honey and honeycombs.

-Cannot attack or be attacked by any bees.

-Bee Mines require slightly less resources.

-Can build Killer Bee Hives.

-All Killer Bee Hives are slightly more advanced and can now serve as guard towers.

-Bee Hives, Killer Bee Hives and Bee Boxes can be repaired with honey.

-Can build Honeycomb Walls.

-Can craft The Honey Ham Bat.

-Can craft The Sticky Stinger.

-Can craft The Servant Sack.

-Can craft The Reenforcement Antenna.

-Can craft The Flight of the Rumble Bee.

-Can craft The Royal Bug Net.

-Can clone herself.

-All bees work in the winter.

-Does 66% less damage.

-Cannot sleep.

-Cannot eat meat.

-Cannot go into the caves. Instead, the caves come to her.

-ANY bee's death will anger Krampus, more so if it's one of Beatrice's daughter bees.

-Talks in buzz's.

-Wears an adorable, yet tattered poodle skirt.

Spawns with:

-A honeycomb

-A beebox blueprint

-A board blueprint

-A bugnet blueprint

-A piece of rope

-3 butterflies

-2 homeless bees

Powers:

-Biological Beehive

-Bee Booster Pheromones

-Bee Mind Control Pheromone

Craftable Items:

-Cloned Larva

-Honeycomb Walls

-Honey Ham Bat

-The Sticky Stinger

-The Servant Sack

-The Reenforcement Antenna

-Flight of the Rumblebee

-The Royal Bug Net

If you would like to see the FAQ and in-depth descriptions for everything, then

>>click here<<

If you ask a question that is already on the FAQ, consider your question ignored. This means YOU.

If you are using Always On or any of the RPG HUD mods,

Try disabling the option, "Change Backgrounds".

If you have experienced a crash, please

>>click here<<

If the problem persists, please contact me with a link to your log file. Details on the log are covered in the troubleshooter link above.

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

Concerning DST: See the FAQ.

What's New in Version 1.9354   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

my question is why she cant go in the caves? please remove that

I would like to know too, it limits a lot of gameplay. (I don't go in there) It would BEE cool if she had some kind of reason for her inability of going into CAVES.

Could it BEE that there are no bees in the CAVES. It would BEE nice to know!

my question is why she cant go in the caves? please remove that

I would like to know too, it limits a lot of gameplay. (I don't go in there) It would BEE cool if she had some kind of reason for her inability of going into CAVES.

Could it BEE that there are no bees in the CAVES. It would BEE nice to know!

You are absolutely correct. There are no bees in the caves, hence there will BEE no Beatrice in the caves. It's also interesting to note that even if you built a bee box in the caves, the bees will NOT gather honey. However, there is an auto-gather type mechanic that will take over and generate honey when you are far enough away from it but irregardless, I'm afraid my decision will stay final on this one. You must survive winter, on the surface, with the rest of the bees.

If Beatrice cant enter caves can someone tell if there is a way to change character in game is there a mod for it . . . newbie here :3 . . . and i love surprises cant wait what Beatrice looks like

Spoiler alert: She's just another Wendy re-skin. Really, her appearance isn't anything special, aside from the honeycomb hair, I guess.

BUT seeing as how you put so much effort into this character, and that she has so many neat features, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and say she's an interesting concept.

Spoiler alert: She's just another Wendy re-skin. Really, her appearance isn't anything special, aside from the honeycomb hair, I guess.

BUT seeing as how you put so much effort into this character, and that she has so many neat features, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and say she's an interesting concept.

Oh, gee whiz, thanks. I'm glad the daily updates, hundreds or possibly thousands of lines of code I wrote from scratch and all the hours I've put into testing and debugging performance, prefab brains, already existing bugs with the base prefabs and all the other countless pointless things most people would never notice or even come across can some how make up for the lack of DS mod tools on Linux that left me with little option but to make a reskin. I'm so glad that can some how be my one and only saving grace here.

Spoiler alert:

Good graphics != good game
  • Like 1

Oh, gee whiz, thanks. I'm glad the daily updates, hundreds or possibly thousands of lines of code I wrote from scratch and all the hours I've put into testing and debugging performance, prefab brains, already existing bugs with the base prefabs and all the other countless pointless things most people would never notice or even come across can some how make up for the lack of DS mod tools on Linux that left me with little option but to make a reskin. I'm so glad that can some how be my one and only saving grace here.

Spoiler alert:

Good graphics != good game

Wasn't trying to insult you, hon. I'm just saying that, compared to the rest of the mod, her appearance is lackluster, and simply re-skinning Wendy to make a new character doesn't offer much appeal. Then again, if it was really all you were up for doing, I can't complain, and I'm sure many other people are enjoying this mod. I for one, however, am just not a shtickler for Wendy re-skins, seeing has how there's an abundance of them already.

Wasn't trying to insult you, hon. I'm just saying that, compared to the rest of the mod, her appearance is lackluster, and simply re-skinning Wendy to make a new character doesn't offer much appeal. Then again, if it was really all you were up for doing, I can't complain, and I'm sure many other people are enjoying this mod. I for one, however, am just not a shtickler for Wendy re-skins, seeing has how there's an abundance of them already.

Of course there are. Character mods are one of the first mods people try to make then they see how much work goes into it and give up on modding all together. So there's a flood of character mods, many are half finished or copy-pastes of already existing characters, and more that don't do much but make a few minor changes to hunger sanity and health. Here's the important part, your dislike for them isn't my fault and I would appreciate it if you didn't flaunt a hyper critical attitude here just because of a graphics thing. A graphics thing you still haven't wrapped your head around yet, cause as I've said before, there is a lack of mod tools for making your own sprites on Linux so I have to make the best with what I've got. And let's be honest, if it wasn't for her pigtails, you probably wouldn't even know it was a wendy reskin. And frankly, you were trying to be insulting. You summarized all of my work into "just another wendy re-skin". You made only one comment that wasn't negative or condescending and even that can be taken in a variety of ways. Sorry, "hon" but you're not fooling me.

Well There is no markipiler mod becuase of tiny box tim.

This is relevant to Beatrice? The Markiplier mod is being worked on and will be updated as soon as the art is done.

Well There is no markipiler mod becuase of tiny box tim.

I have no idea what either of those things are.

The walls look like crap. (More like, "They don't match the DS artstyle.")

Nah, I think they look cute! I looked at the atlas and they are cute! >:C You cannot tell me otherwise!

The walls look like crap. (More like, "They don't match the DS artstyle.")

Nah, I think they look cute! I looked at the atlas and they are cute! >:C You cannot tell me otherwise!

Thank you. They seriously took ALL DAY yesterday. The night before I thought to myself, "I'll just wake up tomorrow morning, knock them out early and the rest of the day is free." I started working on them when I woke up and I just finished them around 17:00. The whole time nothing looked right, I ended up starting over several times, and every little detail had to be just right or it stuck out like a sore thumb. One day off, down the crapper. I guess hexagons bring out the OCD in people. Anyways, I hope everyone gets some good use out of them.

Thank you. They seriously took ALL DAY yesterday. The night before I thought to myself, "I'll just wake up tomorrow morning, knock them out early and the rest of the day is free." I started working on them when I woke up and I just finished them around 17:00. The whole time nothing looked right, I ended up starting over several times, and every little detail had to be just right or it stuck out like a sore thumb. One day off, down the crapper. I guess hexagons bring out the OCD in people. Anyways, I hope everyone gets some good use out of them.

I was like, "If they are ugly I'll look into remaking the art because the idea in my head looked so cool." But these topped the ones I was thinking of. I MIGHT look into doing some reskins of Beatrice for my own amusement. I'm not 100% sure I will. Dat head in the atlas was my main concern because it changed heights.

I was like, "If they are ugly I'll look into remaking the art because the idea in my head looked so cool." But these topped the ones I was thinking of. I MIGHT look into doing some reskins of Beatrice for my own amusement. I'm not 100% sure I will. Dat head in the atlas was my main concern because it changed heights.

Do you mean the heads that look ham-fistedly erased at the top on the right? Those heads are for hats so when a hat is equipped the head won't appear behind it. Funny enough, when a hat isn't equipped the head on the right is still there but it's overlapping the head on the left. But anyways, you honestly don't have to reskin Beatrice cause I'm happy with her exactly the way she is regardless of who doesn't like her. Not to stifle creativity, but if you decide to do it anyways, I'm stuck on the eyes and some kind of honeycomb hair/body. I think they both fit her very well and really brings her together. Know what I mean?

Do you mean the heads that look ham-fistedly erased at the top on the right? Those heads are for hats so when a hat is equipped the head won't appear behind it. Funny enough, when a hat isn't equipped the head on the right is still there but it's overlapping the head on the left. But anyways, you honestly don't have to reskin Beatrice cause I'm happy with her exactly the way she is regardless of who doesn't like her. Not to stifle creativity, but if you decide to do it anyways, I'm stuck on the eyes and some kind of honeycomb hair/body. I think they both fit her very well and really brings her together. Know what I mean?

A redo of the character won't be major. Just editing the nit-picky parts. Stuff that doesn't look right and things that are small. Not a huge difference.

A redo of the character won't be major. Just editing the nit-picky parts. Stuff that doesn't look right and things that are small. Not a huge difference.

Alright I'm open to constructive criticisms. It sounds like this would be the most constructive yet.

this is not a suggestion but why do u not want to upload screen shots

That has already been addressed here. You can read the first 4 pages of comments if you want to know why.