• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

34 Screenshots

About This File

This is Renamon, a digimon from the show digimon tamers. This mod enables the character Renamon in "Don't starve."

Renamon has unique quotes, is very nimble on its feet (fast), it has a very fast metabolism, petrified of the dark (EXTREME sanity loss). renamon has a second form and a little hat to help level out the game play.

Stats

250 Hitpoints

220 Sanity

250 Hunger

Changes

1. ADDED HEALTH REGEN
  2. rain decreases sanity
  3. hit damage increased
  4. High definition art
  5. New insane form
  6. Custom sounds.

What's New in Version 4.0   See changelog

Released

• Renamon 4.0, For Don't starve together *ONLY*
  • Many custom animations for various actions
  • New items
  • New sounds
  • instruction manual
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 12/24/2016 at 11:49 AM, ButcherShy64 said:

This doesn't work for me, quite a shame actually.

updated version is located on the steam workshop right now, can you give an error code at all or specifics that I could help you get it working

Edited by Renamon

The mod just has question marks in the slots where the compatibility with DS and RoG is, plus it crashes after enabling it.

KIMG0276.JPG

i'll have to look at the vanilla don't starve version later, right now my focus is on don't starve together; if you have the shipwrecked dlc the mod is not made to work with that yet, I do not know if I have updated the version on klei for a while so that may be an issue.

13 hours ago, Renamon said:

i'll have to look at the vanilla don't starve version later, right now my focus is on don't starve together; if you have the shipwrecked dlc the mod is not made to work with that yet, I do not know if I have updated the version on klei for a while so that may be an issue.

I don't have the Shipwrecked dlc, but I did recently install the RoG update.