• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello, Klei Forums! I am a new, aspiring modder, and talented artist (from what people tell me), and a huge fan of Don't Starve. And I bring you, Endsville's very own Mandy.

Mandy is a grim, evil, hateful little girl, with nary a single ounce of fear in her entire body, and more hate in her pinky-finger than ****'s whole body. She in fact, owns the Grim Reaper himself, by earning his loyalty through a game in which she won.

Stats:

Health: 200

Hunger: 150

Sanity: 350

Pros:

Comes equipped with Dark Sword and Nightmare Amulet.

Regains sanity at night.

Cons:

None... Yet.

~~~~~

Notes:

• This is my first mod. Ever. So there may be a bug here, and a bug there. So, if your game crashes, it's Mandy's fault. But there most likely won't be crashes, since my mod does not override, or replace a single thing.
  • This is just a character mod. Plain and simple. She comes with her own artwork and her own spoken lines. Which is really awesome.

More to come in the near future, so expect updates or an overhaul of Mandy. So check by every few weeks.

Known bugs.

• None known at the moment.

Special thanks: Fidooop, for creating Wod Better, which helped me create this character when I had absolutely no idea what to do. I uploaded this the very same day I found Wod Better. Art including. (I'm a fast worker.)

Incompatibility: I am not checking every single file combination available to me for incompatibility issues, but below is a list of what this mod will not work with.

• Fidooop's "Nightmares Tab"

What's New in Version v0.4   See changelog

Released

• Better art
  • Better icon placeholders
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Note: I originally uploaded this today as another user but I had signed up using my steam account, and I want to use my email for this site, so I registered another account under that email.

Let me know what you all think! Anything I should add? What should I change?

She looks like a female version of Wilson with yellow hair of course ! The bad mood still there !

Any info about her? Hunger,Health and sanity value?

Does she have any ability? Does she is carnivore? Vegetarian or eat both veggies,meats?

She looks like a female version of Wilson with yellow hair of course ! The bad mood still there !

Any info about her? Hunger,Health and sanity value?

Does she have any ability? Does she is carnivore? Vegetarian or eat both veggies,meats?

As I said, better art will come in time. I'm tryin' to get the hang of this.

I also plan on adding and changing some more lines.

nice mod I forget the name of the show as a younger kid I tought the show was a stupid and odd but now its sorta cool

also if shes grim why does she have pink on her clothes and like a flower its just so odd to me

As I said, better art will come in time. I'm tryin' to get the hang of this.

I also plan on adding and changing some more lines.

Oh I see,good luck then,It's a lot of work.

nice mod I forget the name of the show as a younger kid I tought the show was a stupid and odd but now its sorta cool

also if shes grim why does she have pink on her clothes and like a flower its just so odd to me

The show is called The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. And she wears pink because it throws off other people, believing her to be harmless, which in turn, will be her foes' downfall.

Plus the designers gave it to her because why the hell not.

Game crashes as I want to choose her in character select menu. Any ideas any1? It's very irritating.

Game crashes as I want to choose her in character select menu. Any ideas any1? It's very irritating.

I emphasized that the mod is buggy since it's my first one and I have no idea what the hell I am doing. Did you not read the content?

Grim adventures of billy and mandy t.v show.

If you are looking for a review, I can help.

With the art design, you could practically upsize the original WOD character to about 4x or more. You could try to make her head rounder this way.and try to show some skin color too on the legs and make the shoes pop.

Try to reference the art more, she looks quite off. Congrats on the first mod thing. I know Coraline was a pain to code for and do art for. (heck, I still am doing art for her newer HD model)

If you are looking for a review, I can help.

With the art design, you could practically upsize the original WOD character to about 4x or more. You could try to make her head rounder this way.and try to show some skin color too on the legs and make the shoes pop.

Try to reference the art more, she looks quite off. Congrats on the first mod thing. I know Coraline was a pain to code for and do art for. (heck, I still am doing art for her newer HD model)

I'm quite literally tearing my hair out with the art. Nobody wants to help, even if I say they'd get a gift from me on Steam in return. =_=

Problem: When I click enable, then okay, the game pauses for a moment, then goes to the main menu with the mod disabled. I turn off the game and then turn it on, it says the mod crashed on the last load. I don't seem to be getting any sort of crash report. I am using the All's Well That Maxwell update, and I do have another character mod installed. Mandy is version 0.4

Problem: When I click enable, then okay, the game pauses for a moment, then goes to the main menu with the mod disabled. I turn off the game and then turn it on, it says the mod crashed on the last load. I don't seem to be getting any sort of crash report. I am using the All's Well That Maxwell update, and I do have another character mod installed. Mandy is version 0.4

Mod incompatibility, Or the Reign of Giants DLC. Either way, anything that adds additional dialogue might not like my shitty mod.

Mandy is one of the 3 main characters. She managed to win over the Grim Reaper as a friend in a game of supernatural limbo (ep.1). She is friends with Grim the Grim Reaper and sorta friends with Billy, another boy who was involved with the bet involved with the limbo game. In other words, no, she is not the Grim Reaper. But she is the toughest in the group.

The only mod I had at that point was the Link character mod near the end of the Character and Skins mod list. I have since expanded some, getting the new Clementine character mod, the new Robotnik character mod, the Markiplier character mod, the four Mystery Kids, and the Dementor. All but yours, Robotnik, and Mark function. I have tried removing all but your mod, and I ust can't figure it out. I'm pretty new to Don't Starve, so, I'm not sure what's wrong.

*bashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbashbash*
Bashity bashing bash. >:3
Maybe when she goes insane she becomes more angry.(i.e. at 70 sanity she has a negative dapper of a flower hat and 1.15x attack)

Can make the grim reapers scythe.

make her lose sanity near normal flowers and if posible near cute living things like rabits and butteflies

I got her working! No idea what I did. Why isn't her signature spawn items infinite, though?