• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Puppy princess Musha [DS+DST] DST+DS(2018-11-27)

30 Screenshots

About This File

What's New in Version DST+DS(2018-11-27)   See changelog

Released

DST+DS (2018-11-27)

DS version : 21.7.2

DST version : 13.4.2

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Подскажите пожалуйста что делать елси не работают моды, моды закидываю в папку mods они появляются в меню игры моды но с ошибкой я их активирую но они всеравно выдают ошибку и так делают все моды, помагите пажалуйста((

elseif player.level >=1510 and player.level <7690  then

player.components.talker:Say("[Current Skill]……

7690 error!!!!

Question: Why is there a recipe in the refine tab for converting GOLD into rocks? Will deleting the recipe cause problems? Seems unnecessary and its conflicting with another mods recipe i'm playing with.

yo i got this error when i enable the mod 

and i tried to make the api_version same as the don't starve folder still got this error  anyhelp bro ??

Warning

The following mod(s) have caused a failure: Puppy Princess Musha
....dont_starve/data/../mods/musha/modmain.lua:4: attempt to call global 'GetModConfigData'(a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    C:/x86/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/musha/modmain.lua(4,1) in main chunk
=[C]in function 'xpcall'
    C:/x86/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua(439,1) in function 'RunInEnvironment'
    C:/x86/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(179,1) in function 'InitializeModMain'
    C:/x86/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(162,1) in function 'LoadMods'
    scripts/main.lua(226,1) in function 'ModSafeStartup'

Hi, I really love your mod, but recently i stumbled upon a problem. When i play with my friends DST Musha seems to have problem with character mod Gir (http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/1003-dst-gir/#commentsStart) and it crashes after chosing Musha. When i disable Gir it loads normaly and i can play after character select.

Here is my log file https://mega.nz/#!5AV3GJaJ!63FEJDzCfvhRjlfFmItncwac2TSbL5Kngs4JRnDDuNs

I will be most grateful for any tips,

Thank you for your great work and help.

Hi, I'd like to test out the full power of a max leveled Musha on a private server.

However I would prefer not to eat a dragon pie a million times.

Is there a debug command to raise the level ?

Thx a lot !

I sent you an email,have you received?

I would like to report some unbalanced situation and bug. After I equipped the Puppy Queen Crown and attacked by the baby tentacles in the cave, the princess will summon ghost hounds to aid her. In this case,the ghost hounds will provide endless HP recovery for the princess by attacking the baby tentacle, along with massive exp incoming, will give the princess the possibility to reach the full-updated-state in just a few days. 
Thanks for your time and effort, love your mod.
PS: please bear with my POOR English...

BUG:

Yamche was killed by gunpowder

game error

3 BUG  (DS musha 8.5F)

1.Press the shift key,items can not put Yamche box

2.Yamche unlimited collect stuffs.(berrie,Twigs,Grass)

3.Level1 Yamche.

Before the next cave,repeated the Yamche wear head down(put on, take off, put on, take off, put on, take off),after the next cave,there are many Yamche.

I hope you can understand.

I did recieve a problem when I sent Yamche to attack a spider and my game crashed and ran an error. Most of the lines had to do with recieving attacks and attacking. Is there a fix for this? This is Don't Starve, not DST.

I must say this mod is amazing. But , is 2 overpowered  you lose all the meaning to the game , I have to give you some advice's to make this more interesting. How about you add some mod into the world crafting so the character don't star so overpowered and this will make playing with this character more interesting , Like you will have to find the weapon recipe by killing some bad ass monster.  Also ,you will get the character skills by finishing some quest , or trough survived days , also you will have to find your companion wich was eaten by deerclops , I am really just blabbering its an awesome mod , i not the kind of game whom likes everything easy.

• Like 1