• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Puppy princess Musha [DS+DST] DST+DS(2018-11-27)

30 Screenshots

About This File

What's New in Version DST+DS(2018-11-27)   See changelog

Released

DST+DS (2018-11-27)

DS version : 21.7.2

DST version : 13.4.2

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

inst:AddComponent("container")

inst.components.container:SetNumSlots(#slotpos)

inst.components.container.widgetslotpos = slotpos

inst.components.container.widgetanimbank = "ui_backpack_2x4"

inst.components.container.widgetanimbuild = "ui_backpack_2x4"

inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(-5,-70,0)

inst.components.container.side_widget = true

inst.components.container.type = "pack"

armor_mushaa    

inst.components.container.type = "pack"

add  this  please  ,it will work as a backpack。

I do not want. because I used with [rpg barebone]. if you want to personally change mod, you make it.

It doesnt appear on the list of characters :( why? :c can someone help me? T-T i want it

extract the rar, you'll see a folder "Musha" a txt and 2 icos, go inside the folder, cut all and paste it in the previous folder (where the icos and the txt are) and delete the "musha"' folder. soo you now have a folder whit a txt, 2 icos, 5 folders, a .tex, a .xml, 2 .lua and a jpg, now put that folder in mods and done, that works for me (Sorry if I wrote something wrong.... )

how to up date phoenix blade ???

Your means, upgrade?

upgrade is just craft in refine tab. and all consuming usage then degrade

cant seem to get this mod working...redownloaded multiple times, disabling, re-enabling the mod, but I dont seem to have the option to select her. checked with the api-version and i even went as far as deleting all of my save data.(which i backed up) any ideas? 

*edit*

nvm i figured it out my bad!

cant seem to get this mod working...redownloaded multiple times, disabling, re-enabling the mod, but I dont seem to have the option to select her. checked with the api-version and i even went as far as deleting all of my save data.(which i backed up) any ideas? 

*edit*

nvm i figured it out my bad!

umm.. i don't have idea. but you check this. copy folder is [musha]

copy [musha] folder to mods folder.

Are you going to make this compatible with Don't starve Together? Because I'd love to run around in the world of Don't starve as a the puppy princess musha with friends!

I honestly can not wait for the DST version of this. I hope it is release soon, but till then take your time and I'll just enjoy it on the base game. I enjoy the mod.

Let's see, I started playing friend precisely because he had seen this mod on a Youtube video the problem is that many times already and installed and does not work me, always says: Crashed !. Help me please, does not work with Game options -> small texture -> disable and really want to play with that character (My language is Spanish and use google traslate to make this post sorry if there is anything else translated or out of context)

I have downloaded it and it is in the mod screen but when i go to create a new world the new charcter isnt there.

Se puede de alguna forma hacer que las lineas del personaje poder traducirlas al español ?

It can somehow make the character lines to translate them into Spanish?

And it is compatible with the don't starve together ? Thanks C: