• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

The mod is now known as "RPG mod", previously "Level Ups"

##########################################################

To get the most out of the new updates, start a new world! <-----------------

Hello, and welcome to my second mod: Level Ups!

Do you ever feel like endlessly killing hounds and spiders is a bit, well, unrewarding? Especially once you have three chests full of silk and teeth? Well, now you can add a bit of spice to combat!

When killing hounds, spiders, and most other monsters, now you have a chance of finding bonus loot: the "Xp Token!"

What's so special about the Xp Token is that when consumed, your character gain extra stats! Now, not only do you get chests and chests full of silk and teeth, but you become after finding these monsters!

----------------------------------------------------------

As of 2.4

-The class selection screen is now activated upon starting a new world.

-All classes now have passives. **(listed in the details)**

-Several custom recipes have been altered.

-A new class has been added.

As of 2.3

-Xp Token drop rates have been slightly increased. *read near the bottom of the page

-The Mob Token drop rate system has been reworked. *read about it in the 2.2 notes

-Special Pigs can no longer be killed, and no longer despawn.

-Special Pigs now drop slightly more Exquisite Meat per quest completed.

-Xp Tokens can now be crafted into 6 class-specific ingredients, rather than 1.

-The baton (melee) is now only received from the Quest Pig, and its drop rate has been increased

-The baton (ranged) is now only received from the Hunter Pig, and its drop rate has been increased

-The baton (magic) is now only received from the Rogue Pig, and its drop rate has been increased

As of 2.2

-The quest quest/task system has been reworked.

-New quests, mobs, setpieces, and items (some items are being kept for later use in future patches)!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You can now find 4 new setpieces upon generating a new world:

*Pig City

*Quest Pig Home

*Hunter Pig Home

*Rogue Pig Home

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You can now receive quests from special pigs:

-Mysterious Pigs:

*Quest Pig -- Upon approaching this pig, he will ask you to bring you a specific item. These will be listed at the bottom of the update. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with 2 slaba of "Exquisite Meat", which can be traded with other pigs.

*Hunter Pig -- Upon approaching this pig, he will ask you to bring a specific relic, dropped from a specific monster or animal. These will be lister at the bottom of the update. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with 3 slabs of "Exquisite Meat", which can be traded with other pigs.

*Rogue Pig -- Upon approaching this pig, he will ask you to bring a specific relic, dropped from a specific BOSS monster. These will be listed at the bottom of the update. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with 5 slabs of "Exquisite Meat", which can be traded with other pigs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

You can now purchase items from special trader pigs:

*The Butcher -- This pig will trade you random meats, from an assigned table, for a slab of "Exquisite Meat."

*The Farmer -- This pig will trade you random veggies, from an assigned table, for a slab of "Exquisite Meat."

*The Hunter -- This pig will trade you random monster/animal loot, from an assigned table, for a slab of "Exquisite Meat."

*The Jack-of-all-trades -- This pig will trade you random trinkets, from an assigned table, for a slab of "Exquisite Meat."

*The Jeweler -- This pig will trade you random gems, from an assigned table, for a slab of "Exquisite Meat."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

New Items:

*Exquisite Meat - Used to trade with trader pigs.

*Mob-Specific Tokens - Dropped by various monsters, animals, and boss monsters, used to complete the Hunter and Rogue Pigs' tasks.

*Baton (Melee) - A sturdy, black baton. Deals moderately high damage.

*Baton (Ranged) - A sturdy, black baton. Deals slighty more damage. Launches a green projectile.

*Baton (Magic) - A sturdy, black baton. Deals even more damage. Launches a green projectile. Upon contact with a target, it will spawn a minion, which will follow you around and fight for you.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Minions!!

Minions are spawned through the use of the Baton (Magic). Minions will follow you around, as long as they live. You can spawn up to 6 minions at a time. They have a tiny damage output and a tiny amount of health, but will draw aggro from most monsters. They also do not scare away prey.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Details!!!!

Possible Quest Pig requests --

Belt of Hunger, Spider Hat, Mosquito Sack, One Man Band, Snurtle Shell Armor, Tam o' Shanter, Turkey Dinner, Waffles, Pumpkin Lantern, Leafy Meat, Glow Berry, Divining Rod, Bat Bat, Tentacle Spots, Blue Gem, Red Gem, Purple Gem, Yellow Gem, Orange Gem, Green Gem

Possible Hunter Pig requests: Find the mob-specific token to the following monsters/animals --

Spider (plain), Spider Warrior, Hound (plain), Batilisk, Slurtle & Snurtle, Depths Worm, Koalefant (summer & winter), Krampus, Rabbit (plain or beardling), Bunnyman, Crow & Redbird & Snowbird, Gobbler, Tallbird, Tentacle (classic), Frog

***The drop rate of the mob-specific tokens starts at 65%, and decays by 2% each day up until day 25.

Possible Rogue Pig requests: Find the boss-specific token to the following bosses --

Deerclops, Ancient Guardian, Treeguard, Spider Queen

***The drop rate of the boss-specific tokens is 100%.

++++ Where to find the New Pigs? ++++

-You will find the Pig Town relatively close to your spawn point. If you are positive that the Pig Town did not spawn, please contact me.

-You will find the Quest Pig somewhere in the plains.

-You will find the Hunter Pig somewhere in the forest.

-You will find the Rogue Pig somewhere in a rocky terrain.

As of 2.1:

-There is now a quest/task system in the game.

THE MAJORITY OF THIS PATCH'S CONTENT

HAS BEEN (REMOVED) AND REWORKED IN 2.2

As of 2.0:

-There is a new "Class" system. Upon hitting level 2 starting a new game, you now are able to choose between the Classes: Chemist, Inventor, Warrior, Witch, and Vagabond. Upon choosing a class, you gain all the attributes of the class, which include:

Passive attribute, and Class-specific recipes.

-there is now a counter which displays your current level.

-there is now a counter which displays your current class.

-Class specific recipe prototypes are unlocked upon hitting a specified level, rather than using a Tech Machine.

As of 1.3.0, you are now able to spend Xp Tokens to create new and improved items!

As of 1.2.0, Xp Tokens also have a small chance of being dropped when harvesting resources ( such as stones and trees)!

Details:

-Classes:

-Chemist:

• Passive Attribute: Recipes do not require XP Tokens. Can only consume potions and XP Tokens.
  • Recipes:

1. Minor Potion of (Revitalization, Saturation, Imagination): Provides a small amount of (health, hunger, sanity)
  2. Potion of (Revitalization, Saturation, Imagination): Provides a moderate amount of (health, hunger, sanity)
  3. Mighty Potion of (Revitalization, Saturation, Imagination): Provides a large amount of (health, hunger, sanity)
  4. Epic Potion of (Revitalization, Saturation, Imagination):Provides a huge amount of (health, hunger, sanity)

Inventor:

• Passive Attribute: Has all science recipes unlocked. Cannot create any magic recipes. Cannot be resurrected. "Refine" recipes require one less ingredient, each.
  • Recipes:

1. Better Torch: Last longer than a normal torch, and is immune to rain.
  2. Better Axe: Lasts longer than a normal axe, and deals more damage.
  3. Better Pickaxe: Lasts longer than a normal pickaxe, and deals more damage.
  4. Prototype (X, Y, Z, unknown): Blowdart - Deals more damage than a normal blowdart.
  5. Eclectic Apparatus: A shooting mechanism based off of gears and gunpowder.
  6. Electrical Surge Sender: A shooting mechanism based off of electricity.

Warrior:

• Passive Attribute: Deals 20% more damage. All dealt damage deals additional area of effect damage. AoE damage hits for 20% of the attack. Has slower movement speed.
  • Recipes:

1. Blade on a Stick: A very basic sword.
  2. Steel Sword: A more powerful sword.
  3. Pig Bane: A sword, full of hate towards pigs.
  4. Bunny Bane: A sword, full of hate towards rabbits.
  5. Dog Bane: A sword, full of hate towards hounds.
  6. Suit of Steel: A heavy, and very sturdy suit of armor.

Witch:

• Passive Attribute: Can craft all amulets and staffs upon start. All amulets and staffs have modified recipes, which require MUCH less resources. Deals 33% less damage.
  • Recipes:

1. Rabbit Soul: Create and contain the life essence of a rabbit.
  2. Spider Soul: Create and contain the life essence of a spider.
  3. Pig Soul: Create and contain the life essence of a pigman.
  4. Bunnyman Soul: Create and contain the life essence of a bunnyman.
  5. Ghost Soul: Create and contain the life essence of a ghost.

Vagabond:

• Passive Attribute: Can only craft the starting recipes, along with a shovel. Unarmed attacks deal 50 damage, and scale with your level. Has a natural armor that absorbs 50% of all damage, scales very slowly with your level.
  • Recipes:

1. Fire Kit: Works as a torch, and a huge fuel source. Can be used to rest (sleep).

- - - - - - - -

Resources (2% Xp Token drop):

-Evergreen

-Lumpy Evergreen

-Spiky Tree

-Living Tree

-Boulder

-Gold Vein

-Flintless

-Stalagmite

-Tall Stalagmite

-Spilagmite

Boss Monsters (100% Xp Token drop):

-Treeguard

-Spider Queen

-Deerclops

-Ancient Guardian

Easy Monsters (4% Xp Token drop):

-Spider

-Slurper

-Batilisk

Normal Monsters (6% Xp Token drop):

-Spider Warrior

-Cave Spider

-Spitter

-Hound

-Red Hound

-Blue Hound

-Clockwork Knight

-Damaged Knight

-Clockwork Bishop

-Damaged Bishop

-Clockwork Rook

-Damaged Rook

Hard Monsters (8% Xp Token drop):

-Dangling Depth Dweller

-Terrorbeak

-Crawling Horror

-Tentacle

-Depths Worm

Stat Gain

Consuming an Xp Token grants:

+5 Health

+5 Hunger

+5 Sanity

..along with minor heals to all stats!

And that's all for the mod ( so far).

Special thanks to all the people who helped me along the way, notably squeek and ColeenMcCleod from the Don't Starve Forums.

Thanks, and enjoy!

What's New in Version 2.4   See changelog

Released

• Fixed a crash when selecting the warrior class.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

idea sounds great!

but doesn't work for me. game starts with mod turned off.

-error at the last startup, auto-shutdown- in description.

I hadn't such problem with other mods

• Like 2

This sounds like an interesting concept, but it's more of a random loot-up, than a level-up.

Why not have the token drops be managed by an invisible increasing number rather than pure loot luck?

idea sounds great!

but doesn't work for me. game starts with mod turned off.

-error at the last startup, auto-shutdown- in description.

I hadn't such problem with other mods

doesn't work for me too, mod crashed

Aw man, it crashed! I hope you can fix it, I really think it would be a great mod!

Alright guys, I updated the mod and I think it should work now. It seems to be working fine for me, let me know if it's fixed!

--1.0.4 should work

thanks!

1.0.4 still doesn't work. I don't get any error/crash, game starts with mod turned off, and description of the mod says "error at the last startup, auto-shutdown". It cannot be turned on. It automatically turns off

1.0.4 still doesn't work. I don't get any error/crash, game starts with mod turned off, and description of the mod says "error at the last startup, auto-shutdown". It cannot be turned on. It automatically turns off

Alright, I tried one more thing: 1.0.5 - 

((Delete the old levelups folder from the mods folder first.))

When you click download, you should download "levelupsv1-0-5.zip".

Open this, and inside, you will find the levelups folder. Drag this into the mods folder under don't starve. I followed exactly these steps, and the mod works just fine for me.

If this still doesn't work, try downloading the mod off of the steam workshop.

Let me know if anything else goes wrong!

Hmm... this is odd. The steam version seems to work just fine, as no one has complained with it yet. Did everyone follow the steps I posted in my comment above? If you did, and it still doesn't work, try downloading the steam version for now, but I will definitely look into a fix.

Thanks!

-jimmeh57

After eating a XP token the stats remain the same. No error or crash. Just the stats doesn't increase after consuming one. Any suggestions? :x

After eating a XP token the stats remain the same. No error or crash. Just the stats doesn't increase after consuming one. Any suggestions? :-x

Hmm.. one other person has had this problem ( that notified me). I will look into this.

mod appears always disabled after clicking on it, or say "crashed"

Is this 1.2.0?

If so, did you follow the steps I put in one of my previous comments? I did this again, and it worked just fine for me.

This stuff is great!

Id like to make a suggestion about the witch classes passive abilities (because I happen to love that kind of class in RPG's) : the abilitiy to directly equip gems in their equipment slots and use them in place of their amulet/staff counterparts infinatley.

The reasoning behind this : when a magical item breaks in Dont Starve it always seem to be breaking because its power has been used up. An actual magic user would have their own power pool though (the health, sanity or hunger bars?), and so would simply need the gem to focus it, making the equiping of a gem more like the first hand readying of a spell. This is also easily balanced out by making the use of gems in this way drain allot more health, sanity, hunger or heat than the perhaps safer staffs and amulets.

Another more general idea is that the player could derive extra stat boosts as a passive ability from XP drops depending on their class. Stuff like losing hunger and heat much slower (witches inedia or a warriors/chemists high metabolism) or faster run speeds or larger base damage (warrior gets stronger, inventor/chemist gets the hang of running away).

Iv been playing the level ups mod for about a week now and it was certinaly a fun thing to add to the game. I will be voting and following this one for sure.

• Like 1

This stuff is great!

Id like to make a suggestion about the witch classes passive abilities (because I happen to love that kind of class in RPG's) : the abilitiy to directly equip gems in their equipment slots and use them in place of their amulet/staff counterparts infinatley.

The reasoning behind this : when a magical item breaks in Dont Starve it always seem to be breaking because its power has been used up. An actual magic user would have their own power pool though (the health, sanity or hunger bars?), and so would simply need the gem to focus it, making the equiping of a gem more like the first hand readying of a spell. This is also easily balanced out by making the use of gems in this way drain allot more health, sanity, hunger or heat than the perhaps safer staffs and amulets.

Another more general idea is that the player could derive extra stat boosts as a passive ability from XP drops depending on their class. Stuff like losing hunger and heat much slower (witches inedia or a warriors/chemists high metabolism) or faster run speeds or larger base damage (warrior gets stronger, inventor/chemist gets the hang of running away).

Iv been playing the level ups mod for about a week now and it was certinaly a fun thing to add to the game. I will be voting and following this one for sure.

Wow! This is a brilliant idea, actually. My original idea for the witch's passive was actually to make all "Magic" items last twice as long, plus a small percentage based off of your current level (for example, 100% + (100% + 0.5%(level)). But this definitely beats my idea. The thing is, this would save you a TON of resources, as making staffs/amulets costs quite a bit over time. Perhaps I would make the gems degrade as you use them (like any equippable item), but degrade twice as quickly. For example, equipping a blue gem in the hands slot and using the spell would cost 10% rather than 5%.

As for your second suggestion, this is exactly what I was going to do. So far I have this:

Chemist: Potions are more effective based on a percentage of your level ( up to a 20% gain).

Inventor: All tools and weapons gain a higher max percentage based off of a percentage of your level ( up to 50%)

Warrior: Armor become more effective the higher level you get.

Witch: What my idea was above, now replaced with yours.

Now, I can add more than one passive, but for each upside, I want to have a downside. Such as:

Chemist: Dependency - Is granted 10% less healing, hunger gain, and sanity gain from all non-potion sources.

Inventor: Self-centered - All tools and weapons not created by him are less effective. ( very broad idea)

Warrior: Hunk of a guy - Moves slightly more slowly, but deals slightly more damage with all weapons.

Witch: Frail - Takes slightly more damage from (most) sources.

Anyways, thanks for the comment!

True, you would save allot on magic items like gems and nightmare fuel, but if doing so meant that you ended up going though a tonne of food, green mushrooms/flowers, healing items from potentialy being directly drained by the thing you were using then I supose it would depend on just what resources you wanted to expend. My idea was kind of that the witch class would be able to shift what kind of resources they spent to a different area. Shrooms, flowers, salves and crockpot recipies all take time to prepere.

And thank you for answearing! Im not sure why you would drop an arcane durability bonus for the witch though, it sounds compleitly logical, and a good insentive to still craft the full arcane items, especially if raw gems wear out so fast.

How are you getting on with DLC compatibility?

I crashed to desktop with these mods:

Display Food Values

SmartCrockPot

Always On Status

Rare Mob Drops 2.6

RPG Mod

Mushroom and reed spawners

Manual Workshop update

Minimap HUD

RPG HUD

More Realistic Honey

T.A.P for RoG and RPG HUD

Process:         dontstarve_steam [3298]Path:            /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steamIdentifier:      com.Klei.DontstarveVersion:         1.0 (1)Code Type:       X86 (Native)Parent Process:  launchd [1181]Responsible:     dontstarve_steam [3298]User ID:         501Date/Time:       2014-03-29 20:30:20.800 +0100OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)Report Version:  11Anonymous UUID:  ECBEBBF5-EF42-30CC-E884-3F2817FCA560Crashed Thread:  1  Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-managerException Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGBUS)Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000Thread 0:: MainThrd  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread0   libstdc++.6.dylib             	0x9578a83e std::_Rb_tree_insert_and_rebalance(bool, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base&) + 1221   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086b9a std::_Rb_tree<SceneGraphNode*, SceneGraphNode*, std::_Identity<SceneGraphNode*>, std::less<SceneGraphNode*>, std::allocator<SceneGraphNode*> >::_M_insert(std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, SceneGraphNode* const&) + 982   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086b27 std::_Rb_tree<SceneGraphNode*, SceneGraphNode*, std::_Identity<SceneGraphNode*>, std::less<SceneGraphNode*>, std::allocator<SceneGraphNode*> >::_M_insert_unique(SceneGraphNode* const&) + 1093   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086a76 QuadTreeNode::UpdateQuadTreeForNode(SceneGraphNode*) + 424   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086e9a SceneGraphNode::SetAABBDirty() + 365   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00055bbb cTransformComponent::UpdateTransform() + 15436   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00055c38 cTransformComponent::SetPosition(KleiMath::Vector3<float>) + 547   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0004689f cPhysicsComponent::Teleport(KleiMath::Vector3<float>) + 2878   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0005628f TransformLuaProxy::SetPosition(lua_State*) + 1419   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00056e6d Lunar<TransformLuaProxy>::thunk(lua_State*) + 8510  com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0015b974 luaD_precall + 497Thread 1 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86992 kevent64 + 101   libdispatch.dylib             	0x9066c8ad _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 2382   libdispatch.dylib             	0x9066c546 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52Thread 2:: IOPollingHelperThread0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86976 kevent + 101   steamclient.dylib             	0x02f67fb9 OSXHelpers::CIOPollingHelper::RealRun() + 2552   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45801 CatchAndWriteContext_t::Invoke() + 1593   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45227 CatchAndWriteMiniDump_Impl(CatchAndWriteContext_t&) + 2144   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45309 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpExForVoidPtrFn + 865   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45331 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpForVoidPtrFn + 356   steamclient.dylib             	0x02f67ea9 OSXHelpers::CIOPollingHelper::Run() + 417   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c49e98 SteamThreadTools::CThread::ThreadExceptionWrapper(void*) + 168   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45801 CatchAndWriteContext_t::Invoke() + 1599   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45227 CatchAndWriteMiniDump_Impl(CatchAndWriteContext_t&) + 21410  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45309 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpExForVoidPtrFn + 8611  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45331 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpForVoidPtrFn + 3512  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c49e0c SteamThreadTools::CThread::ThreadProc(void*) + 22213  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 14414  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 13015  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 3:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f857ca __psynch_cvwait + 101   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e8d1d _pthread_cond_wait + 7282   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938eac25 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 713   SDL2                          	0x007a334f SDL_CondWaitTimeout + 1274   SDL2                          	0x007a3996 SDL_SemWaitTimeout + 865   SDL2                          	0x007a3a39 SDL_SemWait + 256   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x001430de Semaphore:() + 247   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x000b0005 HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() + 3618   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00143547 Thread::Run(void*) + 839   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 14410  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 13011  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 4:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f85b76 __semwait_signal + 101   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b6ffb7 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 2192   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0014748d Alarm::Wait(bool) + 2713   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0010190b Input::SDLInputManager::Main() + 694   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00143547 Thread::Run(void*) + 835   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1446   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1307   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 5:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f80f7a mach_msg_trap + 101   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f8016c mach_msg + 682   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9dae9a HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 1383   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d534e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 684   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d3b27 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 11115   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d35ff HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 1676   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9ddf52 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 207   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d34fb HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 698   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1449   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 13010  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 6:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f810a6 mach_wait_until + 101   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76c4a nanosleep + 3662   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76a7d usleep + 603   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0060f8de 0x60b000 + 186544   libfmodex.dylib               	0x006994c8 FMOD::SystemI::createSoundInternal(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO*, FMOD::File**, bool, FMOD::SoundI**) + 263765   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1446   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1307   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 7:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f80fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 101   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0060f4fc 0x60b000 + 176602   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0069948d FMOD::SystemI::createSoundInternal(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO*, FMOD::File**, bool, FMOD::SoundI**) + 263173   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1444   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1305   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 8:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f810a6 mach_wait_until + 101   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76c4a nanosleep + 3662   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76a7d usleep + 603   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0060f8de 0x60b000 + 186544   libfmodex.dylib               	0x006994c8 FMOD::SystemI::createSoundInternal(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO*, FMOD::File**, bool, FMOD::SoundI**) + 263765   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1446   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1307   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 9:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f80f7a mach_msg_trap + 101   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f8016c mach_msg + 682   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a86d29 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 1693   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a86301 __CFRunLoopRun + 13934   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a85b1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 3945   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a8597b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 1236   com.apple.AppKit              	0x97887b68 _NSEventThread + 2837   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1448   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1309   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 10:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86046 __workq_kernreturn + 101   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e7dcf _pthread_wqthread + 3722   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcce start_wqthread + 30Thread 11:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86046 __workq_kernreturn + 101   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e7dcf _pthread_wqthread + 3722   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcce start_wqthread + 30Thread 1 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):  eax: 0x00000004  ebx: 0xb00106a0  ecx: 0xb001067c  edx: 0x99f86992  edi: 0xb00106a0  esi: 0x9066c7cd  ebp: 0xb00106f8  esp: 0xb001067c   ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00000287  eip: 0x99f86992   cs: 0x0000000b   ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000023   gs: 0x0000000f  cr2: 0x0f495000  Logical CPU:     0Error Code:      0x00000171Trap Number:     132Binary Images:    0x1000 -   0x297fff +com.Klei.Dontstarve (1.0 - 1) <D244F95A-9AB7-3F4A-8F62-A9E92E282B81> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steam  0x568000 -   0x58bffb +gameoverlayrenderer.dylib (1) <DB32307A-FE0B-37F4-9D6B-302930229CA0> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/gameoverlayrenderer.dylib  0x5ae000 -   0x5afff3 +steamloader.dylib (0) <B203BC3A-0BB3-3693-B6EE-1CAD86A1BFDE> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/steamloader.dylib  0x5b2000 -   0x5fafe7 +libfmodevent.dylib (1) <276F723F-05A8-DB65-CC79-17D502063FED> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Library/libfmodevent.dylib  0x60b000 -   0x6faff7 +libfmodex.dylib (1) <976A5A24-9DCC-6942-8E85-6C7612877D21> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Library/libfmodex.dylib  0x757000 -   0x75cff7 +libsteam_api.dylib (1) <0F0B01B6-ECB2-3F57-8911-197F6ED26E75> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Library/libsteam_api.dylib  0x765000 -   0x81efa7 +SDL2 (1) <612F79A0-2446-4738-496A-1A72EC1AEB64> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Frameworks/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/SDL2  0x83a000 -   0x83dffd  com.apple.ForceFeedback (1.0.6 - 1.0.6) <C790BFE4-111A-36A5-A830-125B10B9BEA7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ForceFeedback.framework/Versions/A/ForceFeedback  0x8e4000 -   0x8ebffb +com.googlecode.google-breakpad (1.0) <1FB65688-E4F2-3A2B-A6FA-8254B38161CB> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Breakpad  0xc40000 -   0xc55fff +libtier0_s.dylib (1) <F34CE7B0-89F9-3660-8D20-5B8069620786> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libtier0_s.dylib  0xc73000 -   0xc93ff3 +libvstdlib_s.dylib (1) <B6AF6126-8292-3902-9073-3CE604EFE675> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libvstdlib_s.dylib  0xcbc000 -   0xce3ff7  com.apple.audio.OpenAL (1.7 - 1.7) <E17E6E36-968C-37A3-929C-53B78E28862E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL  0xe00000 -   0xe0cff3 +crashhandler.dylib (1) <A378DF84-BA6C-32C7-82A5-ADEF1951E818> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/crashhandler.dylib  0xe23000 -   0xe32ff3 +breakpadUtilities.dylib (1) <B0D2A474-3BAE-3040-902B-B2BE375E7405> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Resources/breakpadUtilities.dylib 0x2800000 -  0x33c1ff7 +steamclient.dylib (1) <2BD200E8-5DDA-3B65-BCA3-DB2251DF4AD0> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/steamclient.dylib 0x3ef4000 -  0x417efe7 +libsteam.dylib (1) <EA5BD60D-7352-3A97-BBB7-5B561C9D3B52> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libsteam.dylib 0x57f0000 -  0x57f4ffd  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.0 - 2.6.0f1) <D5FE0F6F-95E3-3F9D-A6AF-D721CBD801AC> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn 0x660c000 -  0x6618fff  com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (2.0.0 - 2.0.0) <EB6AC54D-4A1A-3A0C-89C7-45D1BD9C6881> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib 0xbbff000 -  0xbdffffd  com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <5BF69E31-FBA9-3B6D-8CC1-6D8C851804A5> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio0x1599b000 - 0x159c0ff9  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <A33A97EE-C735-38BA-9B49-5D78DAA3DEDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls0x159d5000 - 0x159e0ffa  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <E59717F2-6770-3DBC-8510-F7AA61E60F57> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore0x50000000 - 0x502b6fff  com.apple.AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver (1.20.11 - 1.2.0) <9FBA39D6-E834-31BB-92A8-39105BB097EF> /System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver0x8fe96000 - 0x8fec8417  dyld (239.4) <2E655535-479B-3E48-ADD3-6278819CA38A> /usr/lib/dyld0x90272000 - 0x903a9fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.2 - 1.8.2) <CCE6EB2B-1799-349A-8F13-003077CDFF31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv0x903aa000 - 0x903fdfff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <408FA30F-4FE9-3162-9FFD-677E8569C1EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering0x903fe000 - 0x90401ff9  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC0x90402000 - 0x904edff4  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9 - 371.1) <FC13BD5A-0FB7-35D5-A8DF-0510CFA996FE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages0x9065f000 - 0x90668fff  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound0x90669000 - 0x90681ffd  libdispatch.dylib (339.90.1) <871AC354-D1B6-3475-889E-AF594448CF43> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib0x90682000 - 0x9069eff9  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity0x9069f000 - 0x906eeff1  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 467.2) <F47161AA-E19F-3357-862F-5B4C8DA97975> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices0x906ef000 - 0x9071bff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices0x907c8000 - 0x907d4ffc  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib0x907d5000 - 0x907dfff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis0x911dc000 - 0x91238ffa  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore0x91562000 - 0x9158afff  libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib0x9158b000 - 0x9158bfff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6E680560-FD53-3C00-BDF7-7AFA28747DC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon0x92428000 - 0x924c7ff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <55467C87-E1A3-3057-B428-9BCEFD39E36D> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib0x9251a000 - 0x92558ff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices0x92634000 - 0x926a7fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit0x926a8000 - 0x926acffe  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib0x926ad000 - 0x926b5ffe  libGFXShared.dylib (9.6) <D75FE2D7-0CF9-351E-9EE3-893F2B2114BE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib0x926b6000 - 0x926bafff  com.apple.IOAccelerator (98.14 - 98.14) <2F453A7B-45B7-313D-AE23-A4D1A1E94D66> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator0x926bb000 - 0x9284bff0  GLEngine (9.6) <6A58B9C0-B67E-3FD1-B707-837744D918C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine0x9284c000 - 0x92857fff  libcsfde.dylib (380) <C9E61AFB-1A9D-324B-9827-06B182CDD7B0> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib0x92858000 - 0x92883ff5  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary0x9288a000 - 0x9291bfff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <8366AE10-0396-3100-B87A-A176E8ECE7B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync0x92e8b000 - 0x92e94fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <92F7575A-AA20-34D9-BB26-2CC8C3CCAFEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration0x92e95000 - 0x92ecdfff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <4399D209-B119-3ACC-97AF-F2E14DD207CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP0x92ece000 - 0x92ed2ffa  libcache.dylib (62) <9730D7F2-D226-3F30-8D26-BF598CB781F6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib0x92ed3000 - 0x92f23ff7  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib0x92f78000 - 0x92f7affb  libRadiance.dylib (1042) <22E517A8-4725-3175-B5D1-5573FBE780B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib0x92f7b000 - 0x92fbdfff  libGLU.dylib (9.6) <6A7E248D-3936-3B0D-9BF2-E4F0D2FE5306> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib0x938e5000 - 0x938ecffb  libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib0x93954000 - 0x93bb8ff7  com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.01) <85EE4DFF-3A61-3D3B-A818-524F0A427A4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData0x93bb9000 - 0x93bc2fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition0x93bc3000 - 0x93eeeffe  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.13) <C33A8984-7E97-36BE-B842-EE4FE35F53EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation0x93ef1000 - 0x9415fff6  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14) <7915499B-66CF-39FE-B53C-A11C7775314D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security0x94160000 - 0x9416ffff  libGL.dylib (9.6) <58C42A46-27D0-3228-B3C1-EC3923D49BAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib0x94951000 - 0x94952ffd  libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib0x94953000 - 0x94957ffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <DECEEB72-3C7E-3C21-9237-E5AD293F8B09> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface0x94958000 - 0x94970ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib0x94971000 - 0x94a65fff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <D8F9B2A4-41A6-3407-8D80-13A841F97BE5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib0x94a66000 - 0x94a78fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib0x94a82000 - 0x94a84fff  libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib0x94a85000 - 0x94aa9ff7  libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib0x94aaa000 - 0x94c0cff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.2.1 - 673.2.1) <6EA58F7C-35E9-37BF-A6B4-7DDB83A6B432> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork0x94c0d000 - 0x94c1aff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <0C44B3E4-C4A7-3A65-9C1A-334CA3E35BDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression0x94c47000 - 0x94c48fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib0x94e06000 - 0x94e1ffff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos0x94e20000 - 0x94e29fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <623269F5-1518-3035-A916-8AF83C972154> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib0x94e2a000 - 0x94f28fff  libJP2.dylib (1042) <795B3209-2382-3F31-AEF7-588E4BCAAF06> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib0x94f29000 - 0x94f44ff6  libPng.dylib (1042) <1ADB59C7-343E-30CA-A8D2-93540C4A2E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib0x94f45000 - 0x94f9afff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib0x94f9e000 - 0x94fa6fff  libcopyfile.dylib (103) <1B1484BD-08B6-3BA9-94CA-A7C24B610EB3> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib0x94fa7000 - 0x94fabffa  libGIF.dylib (1042) <A28C9045-5ACD-35FE-9499-E98B9C5A20D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib0x95032000 - 0x9503dffb  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib0x9506e000 - 0x9507cff3  com.apple.opengl (9.6.0 - 9.6.0) <63941A8D-AACC-3C71-BE8C-4DAA913A1439> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL0x950a7000 - 0x950adffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib0x95137000 - 0x9513affe  com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <6FE961A4-3C17-3004-B50B-FD78FDC28350> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore0x951a8000 - 0x95283ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (572.26 - 572.26) <5915A9AC-7928-30B1-9329-94048ADE81D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices0x95284000 - 0x95288fff  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.15) <2C5FF5E6-F253-387E-959A-B1926DD99B31> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib0x95289000 - 0x9528bff2  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <BC558029-74C0-3A69-B376-8F4CBF8C338F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin0x9528c000 - 0x9536fff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B367D3A3-FC1F-326C-92EC-CAD81666524D> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib0x95370000 - 0x9537efff  libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib0x953f2000 - 0x953f3fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <B936B1D4-90BB-395D-8EA9-E1237608E7D0> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib0x953f4000 - 0x956defd2  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage0x956df000 - 0x956e2ff7  libdyld.dylib (239.4) <F4604F64-945B-3871-8F26-E9C55488BC27> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib0x956e3000 - 0x9572bfff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <16935C0F-7F9F-316E-9D46-11973DE0904A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis0x9572c000 - 0x9572cfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices0x9572d000 - 0x9577dfff  com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <4BEFE83C-1C89-3BB6-A445-9BE680C84FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL0x9577e000 - 0x957cfff1  libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib0x957d0000 - 0x95bc8fff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.20.11) <82BA834B-C3D1-39CC-B9C3-5C4C976A3BCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics0x96061000 - 0x962094af  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib0x9620a000 - 0x96212ff7  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.20.11) <BE016E3E-3A65-35F7-A9D4-96684ECB39B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib0x96213000 - 0x96214fff  libremovefile.dylib (33) <ED35EA79-EB06-3B84-A6D4-B1A9D6B8648D> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib0x96215000 - 0x96228fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture0x96229000 - 0x96266ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib0x96267000 - 0x96295ff3  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols0x96296000 - 0x96297ffa  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11) <E8BE1DF7-2F3D-3202-B807-A85C99220AB6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib0x96354000 - 0x96378ff3  libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib0x9637f000 - 0x9638aff6  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <3B2E9615-EE12-38FC-BDCF-09529FF9464B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth0x963ac000 - 0x963b7fff  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (9.6) <154C14F4-0561-38CE-9A5F-1F9A9579552C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib0x963b8000 - 0x963e9ffa  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib0x963ea000 - 0x96473fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <178DDF5C-B6DA-39BD-84F5-FD3FA7E93BF8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication0x96474000 - 0x96482ff7  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing0x96483000 - 0x96486ff7  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help0x96487000 - 0x9656dff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <1C1AE894-C5C2-3F1C-BF29-B152ECD9BD88> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI0x9656e000 - 0x96570fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.13) <57095AFE-3FF1-3F42-A43E-ED679409B827> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib0x96873000 - 0x9690bff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.23) <6590358F-9677-3257-8780-FF0462852EDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata0x9692b000 - 0x96971ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A0930DB2-A6C6-3C6E-B4A2-119E0D76FD7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib0x9698e000 - 0x96994ff7  com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <63F7E7F8-6FA3-38D3-9907-CDF360CA9354> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification0x969c6000 - 0x96a94ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.2 - 1.5.2) <BE2F37D3-F610-30EE-B106-44B5DAE35603> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup0x96a95000 - 0x96ad5ff7  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom0x96ad6000 - 0x96af3ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib0x96af4000 - 0x96b86ff9  libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib0x96b87000 - 0x96bcdff7  libcurl.4.dylib (78.90.1) <C97A942D-A5D4-35ED-B239-B9D13DD7107D> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib0x96bce000 - 0x96bdaff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <B7440CD7-04F8-3558-B5AA-FD48381B14DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory0x96c0e000 - 0x96c3aff7  GLRendererFloat (9.6) <7A6A96FE-472D-3C12-A19C-ADD30A38BB02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat0x96eed000 - 0x970b3ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (511.31) <9C25D145-E785-357B-9833-1980A1A738C9> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib0x970b4000 - 0x9711dffa  com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.3) <566882DE-B726-331E-BA89-ACBB3D5BEEC4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore0x9711e000 - 0x971caffb  libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <43873EFF-FB43-3301-BEE8-F2C3A046D7A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib0x971cb000 - 0x971f2fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo0x9769b000 - 0x976b5ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <8755F7F1-2402-387C-A32A-2270E7D680C8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage0x976b6000 - 0x982d4ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.19) <07125263-9E97-3A47-BBD3-6FB462910565> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit0x982e0000 - 0x983d0ffb  libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib0x983d1000 - 0x98494ff1  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.19) <14FD889D-4D6D-3D53-B28E-2E23975B3C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText0x98495000 - 0x984b1fff  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib0x9883c000 - 0x9883cfff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices0x98aba000 - 0x98ae9ff7  com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <1BD6205B-7C66-3B7B-AC8C-11BE34F7CF6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration0x98aea000 - 0x98b1bff5  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <8C72F861-47F5-3641-9744-B5EF9647C827> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS0x98b1e000 - 0x98b1efff  libodfde.dylib (20) <98FC02AE-C596-3ED5-80D1-C502FF6115ED> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib0x98b1f000 - 0x98b24ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print0x98b25000 - 0x98b26fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <C58F0CC9-C1FD-3024-9358-D3359A6BBCAD> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib0x98b27000 - 0x98b5cffd  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <F3BEA2DF-DB84-37F0-B4C7-97C0A4DF19C9> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib0x98bf8000 - 0x98c34ff4  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices0x98c35000 - 0x98ca0ff9  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D26F2F4D-5FD4-3FBF-A28C-1E8215C5ACA1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal0x98ca1000 - 0x98df7ff0  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib0x98df8000 - 0x98e10fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <13B70F7C-9A4D-3CCA-AEB8-3958F5B6167E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory0x98e11000 - 0x98e15ffc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib0x98eb5000 - 0x98ec1fff  libkxld.dylib (2422.90.20) <28EAB745-E690-34E7-B9F0-BD05E507173B> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib0x98ec2000 - 0x99040ff8  libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.6) <95E86FA5-8620-38C5-B3CB-885F32569634> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib0x99041000 - 0x99336ff8  com.apple.CoreImage (9.2.7) <AD2199E4-B18B-3CFC-94C4-B1B8D20CFB8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage0x99337000 - 0x99347ff5  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <71DE7754-0A47-3F35-B1BF-B1FE7E1311E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis0x99362000 - 0x9937dff5  com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <5C161A52-8D2F-3D56-A988-05727BED7A59> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting0x994dc000 - 0x994eefff  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib0x994ef000 - 0x994fafff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <7A5FF845-433C-33E3-99B5-F6AA5B825734> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport0x994fb000 - 0x994fcffc  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent0x99565000 - 0x99601fff  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD0x99602000 - 0x99775ffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <AAF3AB26-3BAD-3E5F-8192-9805B7AA1CB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox0x99a10000 - 0x99c12fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.14) <756998B3-F507-3474-AFB2-769FC9CE5263> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation0x99c13000 - 0x99c17fff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels0x99c18000 - 0x99c8dff1  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3) <FD423680-01A1-357A-89A7-33910A87DE65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS0x99c8e000 - 0x99ce4ff6  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface0x99ce5000 - 0x99d0dff7  libRIP.A.dylib (599.20.11) <43C5717D-381A-3015-9BE8-1DDD1C6BA935> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib0x99f37000 - 0x99f6dfff  com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices0x99f6e000 - 0x99f8bff4  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.90.20) <C823B3BD-F818-3D7A-9FB7-9BDE00E2BEA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib0x99fb0000 - 0x99fb8fff  liblaunch.dylib (842.90.1) <B259692D-D60B-3BCE-9E03-32F457CB5046> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib0x9a0d9000 - 0x9a14fff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.1) <18024F59-DE2B-3FC5-A29F-8F2B27349685> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation0x9a173000 - 0x9a19eff7  libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <71EBA489-386D-3608-ADE6-CB50EBD1AB1B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib0x9a19f000 - 0x9a1a4ff6  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib0x9a384000 - 0x9a398ff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <6860A0D0-3654-3B02-B2E9-C4D2637167B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport0x9a3b0000 - 0x9a3fcff7  libcups.2.dylib (372.2) <ED7CEA7C-9FD7-34E0-B960-268BD6AFA056> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib0x9a3fd000 - 0x9a401ff7  libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib0x9a402000 - 0x9a4eeff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <32040145-6FD6-3AD2-B98B-39F73BF9AC47> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib0x9a4ef000 - 0x9a923ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore0x9a94f000 - 0x9a951fff  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <51765C73-80D1-33E3-9589-3E88380CE007> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI0x9a952000 - 0x9a95bffa  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <7E72F700-6072-3822-8AAF-F14D456F7E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth0x9a95c000 - 0x9ac5dffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore0x9ac5e000 - 0x9ac5effd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <4D06E8ED-D312-34EA-A448-DFF45ADC3CE5> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib0x9ac5f000 - 0x9ac5ffff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib0x9ac60000 - 0x9ad27ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording0x9ad28000 - 0x9ad65ffb  libGLImage.dylib (9.6) <EAC640A8-CD71-3AB2-9918-21CACCBCCB0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib0x9adcd000 - 0x9add4ff2  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS0x9add5000 - 0x9addffff  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement0x9ae36000 - 0x9ae60fff  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <249D54AB-1D82-38FE-ABEC-0D575450C73B> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib0x9ae61000 - 0x9ae6efff  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F85681E3-3398-327B-829B-1D8078C38C22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian0x9ae6f000 - 0x9ae6fffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <85316395-817E-342D-8F41-88838EC6FB63> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit0x9ae70000 - 0x9ae80ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib0x9ae81000 - 0x9ae86ff3  libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib0x9ae92000 - 0x9ae92fff  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib0x9ae93000 - 0x9ae93fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate0x9ae9e000 - 0x9af13ffb  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.90.2) <AFF50D8E-7D1D-38B9-A77E-DF0C0C4C97E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit0x9af14000 - 0x9afabff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink0x9afac000 - 0x9afadfff  liblangid.dylib (117) <F18F76C6-7E4B-34AD-AE81-C1C031BF2F7D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib0x9afae000 - 0x9afe6ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit0x9b09c000 - 0x9b0c0fff  libJPEG.dylib (1042) <AEC2D16E-12E6-3D85-933E-6728EBA802A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib0x9b0c1000 - 0x9b0c9fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.90.2) <A73663C9-CE65-3FF3-B41B-686728BBFB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib0x9b0ca000 - 0x9b0d4ff7  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <6CD2D996-2972-30A3-B4AD-BB1B816EFDCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService0x9b0d5000 - 0x9b49aff6  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib0x9b49b000 - 0x9b56bfef  libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib0x9b56c000 - 0x9b718fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.3) <00167BF7-E3C4-3AA7-8DA0-466BD4175350> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore0x9b71c000 - 0x9b72aff7  libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib0x9b72b000 - 0x9b794fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <144317BE-7AE5-3B8D-90CD-62DCDE9399E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration0x9b795000 - 0x9b815ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <1227DF22-E2DA-3764-A1CA-10CC0CEBE377> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices0x9b816000 - 0x9b928ffc  libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib0x9b929000 - 0x9b92bffe  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6) <DF20981B-DAD0-3125-8089-C96CB3226888> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib0x9b9c2000 - 0x9ba17ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <0F1C111F-1E64-33BB-A69F-14643B3037D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio0x9ba18000 - 0x9bb25ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1042) <677F8044-E8B4-34A8-B7D9-575D7CEA019E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO0x9bb57000 - 0x9bbb5ffd  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <54F2F247-160C-3A22-A6E3-5D49655A67AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE0x9bbb6000 - 0x9bbb9ffb  libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib0x9bbba000 - 0x9bbc2fee  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A393291F-F561-3424-8BD2-AE4496B85F4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib0x9bf32000 - 0x9bf32fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa0x9bf3b000 - 0x9bf3effa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.20.11) <8824B66A-D235-3163-808D-8B98F69304CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib0x9bf3f000 - 0x9bf6fff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal0x9bf70000 - 0x9bfc9ffa  libTIFF.dylib (1042) <0EED8A3F-A7C6-3FE2-8F67-55813D5E543E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib0x9bfca000 - 0x9c33fff9  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 697.4) <8CB677B7-43FC-3534-A685-5A5445C95F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox0x9c340000 - 0x9c3a1ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <E5948C08-6ADF-3D86-9134-6AE49CF1DA0F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/SymbolicationExternal Modification Summary:  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:    task_for_pid: 11    thread_create: 0    thread_set_state: 0  Calls made by this process:    task_for_pid: 0    thread_create: 0    thread_set_state: 0  Calls made by all processes on this machine:    task_for_pid: 12826    thread_create: 0    thread_set_state: 0VM Region Summary:ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=178.6M resident=196.5M(110%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=16777216.0T(9850393198592%)Writable regions: Total=886.6M written=565.2M(64%) resident=829.0M(94%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=57.6M(6%) REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL===========                      =======CG backing stores                   232KCG image                              4KCG raster data                       12KCG shared images                    204KIOKit                             154.3MKernel Alloc Once                     4KMALLOC                            587.1MMALLOC (admin)                       48KMemory Tag 242                       12KMemory Tag 249                      156KOpenGL GLSL                        1280KStack                              67.5MVM_ALLOCATE                       136.2MVM_ALLOCATE (reserved)               52K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)__DATA                             15.3M__IMAGE                             528K__IMPORT                              8K__LINKEDIT                         58.9M__OBJC                             1864K__PAGEZERO                            4K__TEXT                            119.7M__UNICODE                           544Kmapped file                       156.8Mshared memory                        68K===========                      =======TOTAL                               1.3GTOTAL, minus reserved VM space      1.3G  

How are you getting on with DLC compatibility?

I crashed to desktop with these mods:

Display Food Values

SmartCrockPot

Always On Status

Rare Mob Drops 2.6

RPG Mod

Mushroom and reed spawners

Manual Workshop update

Minimap HUD

RPG HUD

More Realistic Honey

T.A.P for RoG and RPG HUD

Process:         dontstarve_steam [3298]Path:            /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steamIdentifier:      com.Klei.DontstarveVersion:         1.0 (1)Code Type:       X86 (Native)Parent Process:  launchd [1181]Responsible:     dontstarve_steam [3298]User ID:         501Date/Time:       2014-03-29 20:30:20.800 +0100OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)Report Version:  11Anonymous UUID:  ECBEBBF5-EF42-30CC-E884-3F2817FCA560Crashed Thread:  1  Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-managerException Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGBUS)Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000Thread 0:: MainThrd  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread0   libstdc++.6.dylib             	0x9578a83e std::_Rb_tree_insert_and_rebalance(bool, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base&) + 1221   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086b9a std::_Rb_tree<SceneGraphNode*, SceneGraphNode*, std::_Identity<SceneGraphNode*>, std::less<SceneGraphNode*>, std::allocator<SceneGraphNode*> >::_M_insert(std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, std::_Rb_tree_node_base*, SceneGraphNode* const&) + 982   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086b27 std::_Rb_tree<SceneGraphNode*, SceneGraphNode*, std::_Identity<SceneGraphNode*>, std::less<SceneGraphNode*>, std::allocator<SceneGraphNode*> >::_M_insert_unique(SceneGraphNode* const&) + 1093   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086a76 QuadTreeNode::UpdateQuadTreeForNode(SceneGraphNode*) + 424   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00086e9a SceneGraphNode::SetAABBDirty() + 365   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00055bbb cTransformComponent::UpdateTransform() + 15436   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00055c38 cTransformComponent::SetPosition(KleiMath::Vector3<float>) + 547   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0004689f cPhysicsComponent::Teleport(KleiMath::Vector3<float>) + 2878   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0005628f TransformLuaProxy::SetPosition(lua_State*) + 1419   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00056e6d Lunar<TransformLuaProxy>::thunk(lua_State*) + 8510  com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0015b974 luaD_precall + 497Thread 1 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86992 kevent64 + 101   libdispatch.dylib             	0x9066c8ad _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 2382   libdispatch.dylib             	0x9066c546 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52Thread 2:: IOPollingHelperThread0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86976 kevent + 101   steamclient.dylib             	0x02f67fb9 OSXHelpers::CIOPollingHelper::RealRun() + 2552   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45801 CatchAndWriteContext_t::Invoke() + 1593   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45227 CatchAndWriteMiniDump_Impl(CatchAndWriteContext_t&) + 2144   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45309 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpExForVoidPtrFn + 865   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45331 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpForVoidPtrFn + 356   steamclient.dylib             	0x02f67ea9 OSXHelpers::CIOPollingHelper::Run() + 417   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c49e98 SteamThreadTools::CThread::ThreadExceptionWrapper(void*) + 168   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45801 CatchAndWriteContext_t::Invoke() + 1599   libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45227 CatchAndWriteMiniDump_Impl(CatchAndWriteContext_t&) + 21410  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45309 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpExForVoidPtrFn + 8611  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c45331 CatchAndWriteMiniDumpForVoidPtrFn + 3512  libtier0_s.dylib              	0x00c49e0c SteamThreadTools::CThread::ThreadProc(void*) + 22213  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 14414  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 13015  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 3:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f857ca __psynch_cvwait + 101   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e8d1d _pthread_cond_wait + 7282   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938eac25 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 713   SDL2                          	0x007a334f SDL_CondWaitTimeout + 1274   SDL2                          	0x007a3996 SDL_SemWaitTimeout + 865   SDL2                          	0x007a3a39 SDL_SemWait + 256   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x001430de Semaphore:() + 247   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x000b0005 HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() + 3618   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00143547 Thread::Run(void*) + 839   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 14410  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 13011  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 4:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f85b76 __semwait_signal + 101   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b6ffb7 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 2192   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0014748d Alarm::Wait(bool) + 2713   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x0010190b Input::SDLInputManager::Main() + 694   com.Klei.Dontstarve           	0x00143547 Thread::Run(void*) + 835   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1446   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1307   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 5:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f80f7a mach_msg_trap + 101   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f8016c mach_msg + 682   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9dae9a HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 1383   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d534e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 684   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d3b27 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 11115   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d35ff HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 1676   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9ddf52 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 207   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     	0x9b9d34fb HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 698   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1449   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 13010  libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 6:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f810a6 mach_wait_until + 101   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76c4a nanosleep + 3662   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76a7d usleep + 603   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0060f8de 0x60b000 + 186544   libfmodex.dylib               	0x006994c8 FMOD::SystemI::createSoundInternal(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO*, FMOD::File**, bool, FMOD::SoundI**) + 263765   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1446   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1307   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 7:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f80fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 101   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0060f4fc 0x60b000 + 176602   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0069948d FMOD::SystemI::createSoundInternal(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO*, FMOD::File**, bool, FMOD::SoundI**) + 263173   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1444   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1305   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 8:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f810a6 mach_wait_until + 101   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76c4a nanosleep + 3662   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x96b76a7d usleep + 603   libfmodex.dylib               	0x0060f8de 0x60b000 + 186544   libfmodex.dylib               	0x006994c8 FMOD::SystemI::createSoundInternal(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO*, FMOD::File**, bool, FMOD::SoundI**) + 263765   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1446   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1307   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 9:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f80f7a mach_msg_trap + 101   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f8016c mach_msg + 682   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a86d29 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 1693   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a86301 __CFRunLoopRun + 13934   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a85b1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 3945   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x99a8597b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 1236   com.apple.AppKit              	0x97887b68 _NSEventThread + 2837   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e65fb _pthread_body + 1448   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e6485 _pthread_start + 1309   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcf2 thread_start + 34Thread 10:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86046 __workq_kernreturn + 101   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e7dcf _pthread_wqthread + 3722   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcce start_wqthread + 30Thread 11:0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x99f86046 __workq_kernreturn + 101   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938e7dcf _pthread_wqthread + 3722   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x938ebcce start_wqthread + 30Thread 1 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):  eax: 0x00000004  ebx: 0xb00106a0  ecx: 0xb001067c  edx: 0x99f86992  edi: 0xb00106a0  esi: 0x9066c7cd  ebp: 0xb00106f8  esp: 0xb001067c   ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00000287  eip: 0x99f86992   cs: 0x0000000b   ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000023   gs: 0x0000000f  cr2: 0x0f495000  Logical CPU:     0Error Code:      0x00000171Trap Number:     132Binary Images:    0x1000 -   0x297fff +com.Klei.Dontstarve (1.0 - 1) <D244F95A-9AB7-3F4A-8F62-A9E92E282B81> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/MacOS/dontstarve_steam  0x568000 -   0x58bffb +gameoverlayrenderer.dylib (1) <DB32307A-FE0B-37F4-9D6B-302930229CA0> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/gameoverlayrenderer.dylib  0x5ae000 -   0x5afff3 +steamloader.dylib (0) <B203BC3A-0BB3-3693-B6EE-1CAD86A1BFDE> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/steamloader.dylib  0x5b2000 -   0x5fafe7 +libfmodevent.dylib (1) <276F723F-05A8-DB65-CC79-17D502063FED> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Library/libfmodevent.dylib  0x60b000 -   0x6faff7 +libfmodex.dylib (1) <976A5A24-9DCC-6942-8E85-6C7612877D21> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Library/libfmodex.dylib  0x757000 -   0x75cff7 +libsteam_api.dylib (1) <0F0B01B6-ECB2-3F57-8911-197F6ED26E75> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Library/libsteam_api.dylib  0x765000 -   0x81efa7 +SDL2 (1) <612F79A0-2446-4738-496A-1A72EC1AEB64> /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/Frameworks/SDL2.framework/Versions/A/SDL2  0x83a000 -   0x83dffd  com.apple.ForceFeedback (1.0.6 - 1.0.6) <C790BFE4-111A-36A5-A830-125B10B9BEA7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ForceFeedback.framework/Versions/A/ForceFeedback  0x8e4000 -   0x8ebffb +com.googlecode.google-breakpad (1.0) <1FB65688-E4F2-3A2B-A6FA-8254B38161CB> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Breakpad  0xc40000 -   0xc55fff +libtier0_s.dylib (1) <F34CE7B0-89F9-3660-8D20-5B8069620786> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libtier0_s.dylib  0xc73000 -   0xc93ff3 +libvstdlib_s.dylib (1) <B6AF6126-8292-3902-9073-3CE604EFE675> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libvstdlib_s.dylib  0xcbc000 -   0xce3ff7  com.apple.audio.OpenAL (1.7 - 1.7) <E17E6E36-968C-37A3-929C-53B78E28862E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL  0xe00000 -   0xe0cff3 +crashhandler.dylib (1) <A378DF84-BA6C-32C7-82A5-ADEF1951E818> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/crashhandler.dylib  0xe23000 -   0xe32ff3 +breakpadUtilities.dylib (1) <B0D2A474-3BAE-3040-902B-B2BE375E7405> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/Frameworks/Breakpad.framework/Versions/A/Resources/breakpadUtilities.dylib 0x2800000 -  0x33c1ff7 +steamclient.dylib (1) <2BD200E8-5DDA-3B65-BCA3-DB2251DF4AD0> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/steamclient.dylib 0x3ef4000 -  0x417efe7 +libsteam.dylib (1) <EA5BD60D-7352-3A97-BBB7-5B561C9D3B52> /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/osx32/libsteam.dylib 0x57f0000 -  0x57f4ffd  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.0 - 2.6.0f1) <D5FE0F6F-95E3-3F9D-A6AF-D721CBD801AC> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn 0x660c000 -  0x6618fff  com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (2.0.0 - 2.0.0) <EB6AC54D-4A1A-3A0C-89C7-45D1BD9C6881> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib 0xbbff000 -  0xbdffffd  com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <5BF69E31-FBA9-3B6D-8CC1-6D8C851804A5> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio0x1599b000 - 0x159c0ff9  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <A33A97EE-C735-38BA-9B49-5D78DAA3DEDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls0x159d5000 - 0x159e0ffa  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <E59717F2-6770-3DBC-8510-F7AA61E60F57> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore0x50000000 - 0x502b6fff  com.apple.AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver (1.20.11 - 1.2.0) <9FBA39D6-E834-31BB-92A8-39105BB097EF> /System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver0x8fe96000 - 0x8fec8417  dyld (239.4) <2E655535-479B-3E48-ADD3-6278819CA38A> /usr/lib/dyld0x90272000 - 0x903a9fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.2 - 1.8.2) <CCE6EB2B-1799-349A-8F13-003077CDFF31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv0x903aa000 - 0x903fdfff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <408FA30F-4FE9-3162-9FFD-677E8569C1EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering0x903fe000 - 0x90401ff9  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC0x90402000 - 0x904edff4  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9 - 371.1) <FC13BD5A-0FB7-35D5-A8DF-0510CFA996FE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages0x9065f000 - 0x90668fff  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound0x90669000 - 0x90681ffd  libdispatch.dylib (339.90.1) <871AC354-D1B6-3475-889E-AF594448CF43> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib0x90682000 - 0x9069eff9  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity0x9069f000 - 0x906eeff1  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 467.2) <F47161AA-E19F-3357-862F-5B4C8DA97975> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices0x906ef000 - 0x9071bff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices0x907c8000 - 0x907d4ffc  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib0x907d5000 - 0x907dfff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis0x911dc000 - 0x91238ffa  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore0x91562000 - 0x9158afff  libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib0x9158b000 - 0x9158bfff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6E680560-FD53-3C00-BDF7-7AFA28747DC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon0x92428000 - 0x924c7ff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <55467C87-E1A3-3057-B428-9BCEFD39E36D> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib0x9251a000 - 0x92558ff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices0x92634000 - 0x926a7fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit0x926a8000 - 0x926acffe  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib0x926ad000 - 0x926b5ffe  libGFXShared.dylib (9.6) <D75FE2D7-0CF9-351E-9EE3-893F2B2114BE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib0x926b6000 - 0x926bafff  com.apple.IOAccelerator (98.14 - 98.14) <2F453A7B-45B7-313D-AE23-A4D1A1E94D66> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator0x926bb000 - 0x9284bff0  GLEngine (9.6) <6A58B9C0-B67E-3FD1-B707-837744D918C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine0x9284c000 - 0x92857fff  libcsfde.dylib (380) <C9E61AFB-1A9D-324B-9827-06B182CDD7B0> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib0x92858000 - 0x92883ff5  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary0x9288a000 - 0x9291bfff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <8366AE10-0396-3100-B87A-A176E8ECE7B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync0x92e8b000 - 0x92e94fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <92F7575A-AA20-34D9-BB26-2CC8C3CCAFEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration0x92e95000 - 0x92ecdfff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <4399D209-B119-3ACC-97AF-F2E14DD207CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP0x92ece000 - 0x92ed2ffa  libcache.dylib (62) <9730D7F2-D226-3F30-8D26-BF598CB781F6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib0x92ed3000 - 0x92f23ff7  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib0x92f78000 - 0x92f7affb  libRadiance.dylib (1042) <22E517A8-4725-3175-B5D1-5573FBE780B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib0x92f7b000 - 0x92fbdfff  libGLU.dylib (9.6) <6A7E248D-3936-3B0D-9BF2-E4F0D2FE5306> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib0x938e5000 - 0x938ecffb  libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib0x93954000 - 0x93bb8ff7  com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.01) <85EE4DFF-3A61-3D3B-A818-524F0A427A4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData0x93bb9000 - 0x93bc2fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition0x93bc3000 - 0x93eeeffe  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.13) <C33A8984-7E97-36BE-B842-EE4FE35F53EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation0x93ef1000 - 0x9415fff6  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14) <7915499B-66CF-39FE-B53C-A11C7775314D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security0x94160000 - 0x9416ffff  libGL.dylib (9.6) <58C42A46-27D0-3228-B3C1-EC3923D49BAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib0x94951000 - 0x94952ffd  libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib0x94953000 - 0x94957ffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <DECEEB72-3C7E-3C21-9237-E5AD293F8B09> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface0x94958000 - 0x94970ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib0x94971000 - 0x94a65fff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <D8F9B2A4-41A6-3407-8D80-13A841F97BE5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib0x94a66000 - 0x94a78fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib0x94a82000 - 0x94a84fff  libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib0x94a85000 - 0x94aa9ff7  libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib0x94aaa000 - 0x94c0cff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.2.1 - 673.2.1) <6EA58F7C-35E9-37BF-A6B4-7DDB83A6B432> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork0x94c0d000 - 0x94c1aff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <0C44B3E4-C4A7-3A65-9C1A-334CA3E35BDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression0x94c47000 - 0x94c48fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib0x94e06000 - 0x94e1ffff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos0x94e20000 - 0x94e29fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <623269F5-1518-3035-A916-8AF83C972154> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib0x94e2a000 - 0x94f28fff  libJP2.dylib (1042) <795B3209-2382-3F31-AEF7-588E4BCAAF06> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib0x94f29000 - 0x94f44ff6  libPng.dylib (1042) <1ADB59C7-343E-30CA-A8D2-93540C4A2E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib0x94f45000 - 0x94f9afff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib0x94f9e000 - 0x94fa6fff  libcopyfile.dylib (103) <1B1484BD-08B6-3BA9-94CA-A7C24B610EB3> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib0x94fa7000 - 0x94fabffa  libGIF.dylib (1042) <A28C9045-5ACD-35FE-9499-E98B9C5A20D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib0x95032000 - 0x9503dffb  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib0x9506e000 - 0x9507cff3  com.apple.opengl (9.6.0 - 9.6.0) <63941A8D-AACC-3C71-BE8C-4DAA913A1439> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL0x950a7000 - 0x950adffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib0x95137000 - 0x9513affe  com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <6FE961A4-3C17-3004-B50B-FD78FDC28350> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore0x951a8000 - 0x95283ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (572.26 - 572.26) <5915A9AC-7928-30B1-9329-94048ADE81D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices0x95284000 - 0x95288fff  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.15) <2C5FF5E6-F253-387E-959A-B1926DD99B31> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib0x95289000 - 0x9528bff2  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <BC558029-74C0-3A69-B376-8F4CBF8C338F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin0x9528c000 - 0x9536fff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B367D3A3-FC1F-326C-92EC-CAD81666524D> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib0x95370000 - 0x9537efff  libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib0x953f2000 - 0x953f3fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <B936B1D4-90BB-395D-8EA9-E1237608E7D0> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib0x953f4000 - 0x956defd2  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage0x956df000 - 0x956e2ff7  libdyld.dylib (239.4) <F4604F64-945B-3871-8F26-E9C55488BC27> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib0x956e3000 - 0x9572bfff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <16935C0F-7F9F-316E-9D46-11973DE0904A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis0x9572c000 - 0x9572cfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices0x9572d000 - 0x9577dfff  com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <4BEFE83C-1C89-3BB6-A445-9BE680C84FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL0x9577e000 - 0x957cfff1  libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib0x957d0000 - 0x95bc8fff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.20.11) <82BA834B-C3D1-39CC-B9C3-5C4C976A3BCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics0x96061000 - 0x962094af  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib0x9620a000 - 0x96212ff7  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.20.11) <BE016E3E-3A65-35F7-A9D4-96684ECB39B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib0x96213000 - 0x96214fff  libremovefile.dylib (33) <ED35EA79-EB06-3B84-A6D4-B1A9D6B8648D> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib0x96215000 - 0x96228fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture0x96229000 - 0x96266ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib0x96267000 - 0x96295ff3  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols0x96296000 - 0x96297ffa  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11) <E8BE1DF7-2F3D-3202-B807-A85C99220AB6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib0x96354000 - 0x96378ff3  libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib0x9637f000 - 0x9638aff6  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <3B2E9615-EE12-38FC-BDCF-09529FF9464B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth0x963ac000 - 0x963b7fff  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (9.6) <154C14F4-0561-38CE-9A5F-1F9A9579552C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib0x963b8000 - 0x963e9ffa  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib0x963ea000 - 0x96473fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <178DDF5C-B6DA-39BD-84F5-FD3FA7E93BF8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication0x96474000 - 0x96482ff7  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing0x96483000 - 0x96486ff7  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help0x96487000 - 0x9656dff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <1C1AE894-C5C2-3F1C-BF29-B152ECD9BD88> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI0x9656e000 - 0x96570fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.13) <57095AFE-3FF1-3F42-A43E-ED679409B827> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib0x96873000 - 0x9690bff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.23) <6590358F-9677-3257-8780-FF0462852EDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata0x9692b000 - 0x96971ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A0930DB2-A6C6-3C6E-B4A2-119E0D76FD7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib0x9698e000 - 0x96994ff7  com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <63F7E7F8-6FA3-38D3-9907-CDF360CA9354> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification0x969c6000 - 0x96a94ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.2 - 1.5.2) <BE2F37D3-F610-30EE-B106-44B5DAE35603> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup0x96a95000 - 0x96ad5ff7  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom0x96ad6000 - 0x96af3ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib0x96af4000 - 0x96b86ff9  libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib0x96b87000 - 0x96bcdff7  libcurl.4.dylib (78.90.1) <C97A942D-A5D4-35ED-B239-B9D13DD7107D> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib0x96bce000 - 0x96bdaff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <B7440CD7-04F8-3558-B5AA-FD48381B14DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory0x96c0e000 - 0x96c3aff7  GLRendererFloat (9.6) <7A6A96FE-472D-3C12-A19C-ADD30A38BB02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat0x96eed000 - 0x970b3ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (511.31) <9C25D145-E785-357B-9833-1980A1A738C9> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib0x970b4000 - 0x9711dffa  com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.3) <566882DE-B726-331E-BA89-ACBB3D5BEEC4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore0x9711e000 - 0x971caffb  libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <43873EFF-FB43-3301-BEE8-F2C3A046D7A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib0x971cb000 - 0x971f2fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo0x9769b000 - 0x976b5ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <8755F7F1-2402-387C-A32A-2270E7D680C8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage0x976b6000 - 0x982d4ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.19) <07125263-9E97-3A47-BBD3-6FB462910565> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit0x982e0000 - 0x983d0ffb  libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib0x983d1000 - 0x98494ff1  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.19) <14FD889D-4D6D-3D53-B28E-2E23975B3C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText0x98495000 - 0x984b1fff  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib0x9883c000 - 0x9883cfff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices0x98aba000 - 0x98ae9ff7  com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <1BD6205B-7C66-3B7B-AC8C-11BE34F7CF6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration0x98aea000 - 0x98b1bff5  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <8C72F861-47F5-3641-9744-B5EF9647C827> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS0x98b1e000 - 0x98b1efff  libodfde.dylib (20) <98FC02AE-C596-3ED5-80D1-C502FF6115ED> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib0x98b1f000 - 0x98b24ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print0x98b25000 - 0x98b26fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <C58F0CC9-C1FD-3024-9358-D3359A6BBCAD> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib0x98b27000 - 0x98b5cffd  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <F3BEA2DF-DB84-37F0-B4C7-97C0A4DF19C9> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib0x98bf8000 - 0x98c34ff4  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices0x98c35000 - 0x98ca0ff9  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D26F2F4D-5FD4-3FBF-A28C-1E8215C5ACA1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal0x98ca1000 - 0x98df7ff0  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib0x98df8000 - 0x98e10fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <13B70F7C-9A4D-3CCA-AEB8-3958F5B6167E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory0x98e11000 - 0x98e15ffc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib0x98eb5000 - 0x98ec1fff  libkxld.dylib (2422.90.20) <28EAB745-E690-34E7-B9F0-BD05E507173B> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib0x98ec2000 - 0x99040ff8  libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.6) <95E86FA5-8620-38C5-B3CB-885F32569634> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib0x99041000 - 0x99336ff8  com.apple.CoreImage (9.2.7) <AD2199E4-B18B-3CFC-94C4-B1B8D20CFB8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage0x99337000 - 0x99347ff5  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <71DE7754-0A47-3F35-B1BF-B1FE7E1311E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis0x99362000 - 0x9937dff5  com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <5C161A52-8D2F-3D56-A988-05727BED7A59> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting0x994dc000 - 0x994eefff  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib0x994ef000 - 0x994fafff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <7A5FF845-433C-33E3-99B5-F6AA5B825734> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport0x994fb000 - 0x994fcffc  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent0x99565000 - 0x99601fff  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD0x99602000 - 0x99775ffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <AAF3AB26-3BAD-3E5F-8192-9805B7AA1CB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox0x99a10000 - 0x99c12fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.14) <756998B3-F507-3474-AFB2-769FC9CE5263> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation0x99c13000 - 0x99c17fff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels0x99c18000 - 0x99c8dff1  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3) <FD423680-01A1-357A-89A7-33910A87DE65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS0x99c8e000 - 0x99ce4ff6  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface0x99ce5000 - 0x99d0dff7  libRIP.A.dylib (599.20.11) <43C5717D-381A-3015-9BE8-1DDD1C6BA935> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib0x99f37000 - 0x99f6dfff  com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices0x99f6e000 - 0x99f8bff4  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.90.20) <C823B3BD-F818-3D7A-9FB7-9BDE00E2BEA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib0x99fb0000 - 0x99fb8fff  liblaunch.dylib (842.90.1) <B259692D-D60B-3BCE-9E03-32F457CB5046> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib0x9a0d9000 - 0x9a14fff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.1) <18024F59-DE2B-3FC5-A29F-8F2B27349685> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation0x9a173000 - 0x9a19eff7  libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <71EBA489-386D-3608-ADE6-CB50EBD1AB1B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib0x9a19f000 - 0x9a1a4ff6  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib0x9a384000 - 0x9a398ff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <6860A0D0-3654-3B02-B2E9-C4D2637167B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport0x9a3b0000 - 0x9a3fcff7  libcups.2.dylib (372.2) <ED7CEA7C-9FD7-34E0-B960-268BD6AFA056> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib0x9a3fd000 - 0x9a401ff7  libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib0x9a402000 - 0x9a4eeff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <32040145-6FD6-3AD2-B98B-39F73BF9AC47> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib0x9a4ef000 - 0x9a923ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore0x9a94f000 - 0x9a951fff  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <51765C73-80D1-33E3-9589-3E88380CE007> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI0x9a952000 - 0x9a95bffa  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <7E72F700-6072-3822-8AAF-F14D456F7E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth0x9a95c000 - 0x9ac5dffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore0x9ac5e000 - 0x9ac5effd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <4D06E8ED-D312-34EA-A448-DFF45ADC3CE5> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib0x9ac5f000 - 0x9ac5ffff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib0x9ac60000 - 0x9ad27ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording0x9ad28000 - 0x9ad65ffb  libGLImage.dylib (9.6) <EAC640A8-CD71-3AB2-9918-21CACCBCCB0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib0x9adcd000 - 0x9add4ff2  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS0x9add5000 - 0x9addffff  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement0x9ae36000 - 0x9ae60fff  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <249D54AB-1D82-38FE-ABEC-0D575450C73B> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib0x9ae61000 - 0x9ae6efff  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F85681E3-3398-327B-829B-1D8078C38C22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian0x9ae6f000 - 0x9ae6fffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <85316395-817E-342D-8F41-88838EC6FB63> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit0x9ae70000 - 0x9ae80ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib0x9ae81000 - 0x9ae86ff3  libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib0x9ae92000 - 0x9ae92fff  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib0x9ae93000 - 0x9ae93fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate0x9ae9e000 - 0x9af13ffb  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.90.2) <AFF50D8E-7D1D-38B9-A77E-DF0C0C4C97E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit0x9af14000 - 0x9afabff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink0x9afac000 - 0x9afadfff  liblangid.dylib (117) <F18F76C6-7E4B-34AD-AE81-C1C031BF2F7D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib0x9afae000 - 0x9afe6ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit0x9b09c000 - 0x9b0c0fff  libJPEG.dylib (1042) <AEC2D16E-12E6-3D85-933E-6728EBA802A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib0x9b0c1000 - 0x9b0c9fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.90.2) <A73663C9-CE65-3FF3-B41B-686728BBFB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib0x9b0ca000 - 0x9b0d4ff7  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <6CD2D996-2972-30A3-B4AD-BB1B816EFDCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService0x9b0d5000 - 0x9b49aff6  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib0x9b49b000 - 0x9b56bfef  libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib0x9b56c000 - 0x9b718fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.3) <00167BF7-E3C4-3AA7-8DA0-466BD4175350> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore0x9b71c000 - 0x9b72aff7  libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib0x9b72b000 - 0x9b794fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <144317BE-7AE5-3B8D-90CD-62DCDE9399E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration0x9b795000 - 0x9b815ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <1227DF22-E2DA-3764-A1CA-10CC0CEBE377> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices0x9b816000 - 0x9b928ffc  libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib0x9b929000 - 0x9b92bffe  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6) <DF20981B-DAD0-3125-8089-C96CB3226888> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib0x9b9c2000 - 0x9ba17ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <0F1C111F-1E64-33BB-A69F-14643B3037D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio0x9ba18000 - 0x9bb25ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1042) <677F8044-E8B4-34A8-B7D9-575D7CEA019E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO0x9bb57000 - 0x9bbb5ffd  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <54F2F247-160C-3A22-A6E3-5D49655A67AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE0x9bbb6000 - 0x9bbb9ffb  libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib0x9bbba000 - 0x9bbc2fee  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A393291F-F561-3424-8BD2-AE4496B85F4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib0x9bf32000 - 0x9bf32fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa0x9bf3b000 - 0x9bf3effa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.20.11) <8824B66A-D235-3163-808D-8B98F69304CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib0x9bf3f000 - 0x9bf6fff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal0x9bf70000 - 0x9bfc9ffa  libTIFF.dylib (1042) <0EED8A3F-A7C6-3FE2-8F67-55813D5E543E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib0x9bfca000 - 0x9c33fff9  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 697.4) <8CB677B7-43FC-3534-A685-5A5445C95F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox0x9c340000 - 0x9c3a1ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <E5948C08-6ADF-3D86-9134-6AE49CF1DA0F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/SymbolicationExternal Modification Summary:  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:    task_for_pid: 11    thread_create: 0    thread_set_state: 0  Calls made by this process:    task_for_pid: 0    thread_create: 0    thread_set_state: 0  Calls made by all processes on this machine:    task_for_pid: 12826    thread_create: 0    thread_set_state: 0VM Region Summary:ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=178.6M resident=196.5M(110%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=16777216.0T(9850393198592%)Writable regions: Total=886.6M written=565.2M(64%) resident=829.0M(94%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=57.6M(6%) REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL===========                      =======CG backing stores                   232KCG image                              4KCG raster data                       12KCG shared images                    204KIOKit                             154.3MKernel Alloc Once                     4KMALLOC                            587.1MMALLOC (admin)                       48KMemory Tag 242                       12KMemory Tag 249                      156KOpenGL GLSL                        1280KStack                              67.5MVM_ALLOCATE                       136.2MVM_ALLOCATE (reserved)               52K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)__DATA                             15.3M__IMAGE                             528K__IMPORT                              8K__LINKEDIT                         58.9M__OBJC                             1864K__PAGEZERO                            4K__TEXT                            119.7M__UNICODE                           544Kmapped file                       156.8Mshared memory                        68K===========                      =======TOTAL                               1.3GTOTAL, minus reserved VM space      1.3G  

Unfortunately, this mod is not compatible with many HUD mods, I'm almost positive that if you disabled them, your game wouldn't crash.

I'm currently working on other things for the mod, but later on, I will try making the mod more compatible with HUD mods.

Can you make this mod compatible with the RPG HUD mod? When I try to use it  mY screen is messed up.

c6aj.png

Since most of the RPG HUD mods completely change the layout of the HUD, they are not compatible with my mod. I could definitely make them compatible, but currently I am working on several other projects for the mod. But I assure you, as soon as I am finished, my next task will be mod compatibility. 

Since most of the RPG HUD mods completely change the layout of the HUD, they are not compatible with my mod. I could definitely make them compatible, but currently I am working on several other projects for the mod. But I assure you, as soon as I am finished, my next task will be mod compatibility. 

Thanks, that would make my life perfect.