4 Screenshots

About This File

The Lunch Box was inspired by long cave runs

-Lunch Box functions as a portable mini ice box with 4 slots

-Lunch Box comes equiped with light.The light is stationary or portable

-Lunch Box doesn't use an equip slot for portable light access,just open from inventory

-Lunch Box is Infinite ,only fuel is depleted

-Lunch Box is craftable under the FOOD TAB

-Food perish = Ice Box

-Fuel type = light bulb or fireflies

-Recipe = 10 beefalo wool , 3 gears and 2 blue gems

-Note: If you normaly use 2,3 maybe more inventory slots for food when exploring,the Lunch Box will save you inventory space

-I have also noticed that Bunnymen don't know if there is meat in the box! And the bulb fuel keeps much longer

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great! Only having it as a light source is just weird and makes the game less challenging. How about if it doesn't have a lightsource but has 6 slots or something. I mean there are other things we can use as a lightsource instead of some lunch box, that's just weird! But everything else is great for a simple mod :)

So, how about a tool box ;)

• Like 1

Share this comment

How could I change this inventory from vertical to horizontal to put it next to the amulet/pack slot? I am trying to change it in the modmain file of the mod but I don't know how to do it.

Thank you so much :) this mod is awesome and... sorry if my english is bad, im spanish

Share this comment

Great Mod. Comes in very handy in the caves. Is there a way to move this? It shows up right under the HUD on the left side. Makes it hard to move stuff in and out. Thanks.

Share this comment

Hey, can you make it so it doesn't emit light? rest of the mod is fine... but this just breaks it for me

• Like 1

Share this comment

Can we have some mod options to change the location of the open lunch box window? The current location overlaps with my Season Clock mod. I have to edit the .lua file to be able to access the items in the lunch box. This is fine on my standalone version but steam overwrites these changes when I'm playing on steam. 

Share this comment

how do u manipulate location of lunch box inventory? im using season clock + minimap mod so i cant even click on the inventory with these mods on.

is there way to relocate the location of lunch box inventory?

Share this comment

Yes. 

In     " modmain.lua "     change      " inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(505,240,0)"

I set " inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(530,-200,0) "

Аnd like it. Nice mod.

Share this comment

On 1/16/2016 at 8:06 PM, dedgwd said:

Yes. 

In     " modmain.lua "     change      " inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(505,240,0)"

I set " inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(530,-200,0) "

Аnd like it. Nice mod.

do you know how to implement this on a settings menu (configure mod) ?

Share this comment