About This File
Base and RoG compatible
The Fish Farm is a self sustaining food source.
While exploring one day,Wilson came across what looked to be an old wash tub.Upon closer inspection he discovers that bees had built their hive on it.So Wilson the honey lover that he is,wants to collect the honey. Paying no mind to the water in the tub,starts to collect the honey,and when some droped into the warter he was startled.Wow what a big fish!So he looked into the water and noticed several big fish.At that point he decides to salvege the whole tub hive and all,so he could rebuild it for furture use.
-The bees collect pollen from flowers,so the more flowers you have the better
-Bees use pollen to make honey
-Honey oozing from the holes you made in the box,feeds the fish
-Fish then grow and multiply
-There are 3 stages of growth,indicated by the number of fish you can see in the water
-0 fish = you can harvest 0 fish
-1 fish = you can harvest 1 fish
-2 fish = you can harvest 2 fish
-3 fish = you can harvest 3 fish
-Growth speed depends on amount of flowers nearby.
-Tip: With new DLC from Klei comes new seasonal bees, so don't build in your base if RoG is enabled,because bees are very dangerous!
Otherwise your safe!
-Recipe = 10 boards,2 fish and 4 bees
Have fun! As always comments and suggestions are welcome
What's New in Version 1.3 See changelog
- What's new in version 1.3
- Eating fish all the time is wearing on Wilson's psyche.
- So he is now growing other animals in his Fish Farm.
- Fish is the default product.
- When the season changes, so does the product.
- Spring = Eel
- Summer = Fish
- Autumn = Frog Legs
- Winter = Slurtle Slime ,From cleaning the tub.
- Harvestable amount max =.
- Frog Legs = 3
- Fish = 3
- Eel = 3
- Slurtle Slime = 1
- I think Slurtle Slime is great addition.Used to fuel lantern and Miner Hat,also works like Gunpowder.
- I would like to thank [#!].mouse for help with this update.