• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

Now compatible with DLC!

Playing DS for a pretty good amount of time today.I've decided that i need a direct path to my Beefalo.

Adds minimap icon for the Beefalo.

Requested and added icons for

Mandrakes

Mushrooms

Chester's Eye_Bone

Volt Goat

Rocky the Rock Lobster

Carrots

Flint

Rabbit Holes

Don't like some icons

Locate Where's My Beefalo\modmain.lua and open with notepad or what have you, then do this.Place 2 dashes in front of the AddMinimapAtlas you don't want to show.Save and close,thats it DONE!

Example =

--AddMinimapAtlas("minimap/babybeefalo.xml")

AddMinimapAtlas("minimap/beefalo.xml")

Special thanks to Rupture from klei forums for a cleaner more compatible code!

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• Now compatible with DLC!
  • Special thanks to Rupture from klei forums for a cleaner more compatible code!
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

any issues on Mac OS X ? i've put it on the mods folder (as any other mod) and when I go to the MOD screen it says it crashed. clicking on it to enable, when I exit the screen it shows crashed again...

• Like 1

Hey, Afro! This is a great mod, however I'd like to make a request for an addition. It's a pain in the butt not being able to see carrots on the map. I often leave them behind early on because I tend to have a surplus of berries, then can't find them later. Also, what about manure? I was worried that adding these icons would cluster the map up too much, but I don't know. Let me know what you think? Thanks!

The mod started crashing, it worked once but now it won't work at all. I've tried disabling all other mods but it still either says "crashed" or "to be disabled" every time I try. Weird...

Hey, Afro! This is a great mod, however I'd like to make a request for an addition. It's a pain in the butt not being able to see carrots on the map. I often leave them behind early on because I tend to have a surplus of berries, then can't find them later. Also, what about manure? I was worried that adding these icons would cluster the map up too much, but I don't know. Let me know what you think? Thanks!

Carrots have already been added.With the new DLC came changes,so I've made a DLC version for you guys.Please read before using. 

• Like 1

Carrots have already been added.With the new DLC came changes,so I've made a DLC version for you guys.Please read before using. 

Oh, ok. I wasn't seeing them, but it was probably due to it bugging out and crashing shortly afterwards.

Make sure you guys that you don't have standard and DLC version enabled at the same time.Use the correct version made for the game mode you are playing.

Make sure you guys that you don't have standard and DLC version enabled at the same time.Use the correct version made for the game mode you are playing.

I'm running the standard version, and don't have the DLC but it's still crashing :\

So I deleted the old version I had and download the latest one but now it's not working, on the mods page it says 'to be enabled' however after I think it's enabled, it's not, and then the mod page says it crashed. any ideas?

Another rabbit hole mod maybe or icon of the same as this mod has.

So I deleted the old version I had and download the latest one but now it's not working, on the mods page it says 'to be enabled' however after I think it's enabled, it's not, and then the mod page says it crashed. any ideas?

The other rabbit hole icon mod maybe or icon of the same as this mod has.

I figured out the problem and it's all good now.

So how about describing your solution it in case it might help other people?  (Me, for instance.)

So how about describing your solution it in case it might help other people?  (Me, for instance.)

Looks like I found it in another thread.  Modify the API in modinfo.lua from 5 to 4 if you don't have Reign of Giants.

• Like 1

how to install?

Go to your game folder, open it and find the folder called mods.Here is where you will unzip it.Then just click mod button in game and enable it.On my box the stand alone version is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\DontStarve

Afro, congrats on another great mod. XD I have almost all of your mods because I have no idea, soooooooo. Good job! ^^

• Like 1