• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Smarter Crock Pot 1.001

4 Screenshots

About This File

Do you find yourself confused over the many recipes the crock pot offers?

Do you need to check online before cooking?

This mod alters to Crock Pot to show you what you're going to cook,

without cooking it, saving you the time and from unfortunate mistakes.

See upfront even the expected spoilage.

in the game, when multiple recipes are available, the cooking product is chosen at random- now you can see every option before gambling.

--odds display as percentages removed due to critical bugs.

Compatible with DisplayFoodValues, for you to see the values of your cooking.

What's New in Version 1.001   See changelog

Released

• mod priority fixed mod compatibility.
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Potato Cup 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So I found a bug that is actually game changing, if you "Predict" food there'll be a copy of the food made somewhere in the world. It has happened on multiple occasions at this point.

Removing the excitement of great failure or great success?  Skip the learning process and the good feelings that come with it?  Nope

BUG REPORT!!!  On Shipwrecked, this prevents the boat's health meter from displaying, and, even worse, removed the slots for the boat's light and sail.  I love this mod, please fix this bug!

Such a handy mod. I know the generals of every recipe, but it's a pain when I always seem to forget one little thing and get boring goopy bird bait.

Still, after some experimentation, it appears this useful mod is useless in both a Shipwrecked world and a Reign of Giants world. Is support coming for this?

Edited by Thieverpedia