• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Wisteria the Herbalist (BETA) 2.2

6 Screenshots

About This File

Meet Wisteria the Herbalist!

---

After much planning and many attempts at scripting and creating the sprite sheet, here is the fruit of my labor. It's a simple mod, but hopefully an enjoyable one.

-She takes a 1.5 increase to damage and healing effects from edible items (Or in the very least, from food)

-She also suffers from a decrease in sanity at the same rate as Wes.

She has custom dialogue and everything seems to be working so far. Play around for a bit and let me know what you think! There will be more updates for her in the future. I've got some cool stuff planned.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them!

What's New in Version 2.2   See changelog

Released

• *Only 80 HP
  • *1.5% increase to healing and damage from food
  • *Increased gathering speed
  • *Loses sanity at same rate as Wes
  • *Decreased attack damage (like Wendy)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Then you are not using the latest version of the game. On the standalone version aways use the "runme.bat" in the installation directory.

it works i fix it,, the char has a good performance she fits in the game,, i have a question when she died,, ican see her picture in the morgue or not?? 

Crashes when I go to select the character. Tried all the suggestions posted here. . . =/

UPDATE: Found a pretty easy fix thanks to a forum member. Thanks.

Sorry for my silence! I intend to work more on Wisteria very soon-- I just got finished with a lengthy, cross-country move.

Thank you for the all the feedback! I may SLIGHTLY mess with her HP, but overall I'm a little wary of making an easy, high HP version of her. That detracts from the whole point of her character as far as I see it. I'll consider it as an alternative download, but no promises. :)

Beautiful Mod Really! She Has Such Great Traits That I Can Agree The Fans Of Your Mod Adore, I Personally Love Her Creative Art-style And Unique Back Story. I Have Made A Few Suggestions For Your Mod: 

1) Wisteria Can Craft Herbalist Poisons With Dark Flowers That Neutral Mobs Eat! (Like Rabbits Get Attracted To Carrots)

2) Wisteria Can Befriend Beefalos (Like Pigmen) And They Aid Her In Battle!

3) Wisteria Starts Off With A Decent Amount Of Flowers, Grass And Twigs!

4) Foods That Use Natural Resources (Grown Food) Give Wisteria A Health Bonus

These Are All The Things I Have Complied So Far Please, It Would Be Much Appreciated For You To Let Me Know What You Think!

Crashes whenever i go into the character selection help please?

(edit: i found that the portrait dimensions weren't in squared dimensions went to fix it)

hello wisteria:

she fits great in the game, your mod is amazing.

but it seems that you forgot to add map icon and mod icon.

it has been a long long time since the Last Updated.

so i have  done it myself,and i personally add some thing... 

please have a look : http://1drv.ms/13L6j0d

added ability can *fertilize mushrooms to mushtree

custom item: trowel
trowel used for replanting reeds, mushrooms, eyeplant, harvest birtchnuters, move flowers etc.

new craftable items:
*strong fertilizer
*iArmor (eyearmor)
*eyePods (bee box for lureplant)
*eyeTorch (like moogles but drives you crazy)

i made a  mistake .

this should  do it :http://1drv.ms/1AUUBgi

Hey, darkfiona, would you mind horribly if I used some assets of yours for a version of my own? The Herbalist tab in particular?

Wisteria's one of those characters that I really feel a love for, probably because of her fleshed out character, and I'd like to see if I could make her into something that stands out. I'm super ametuer as any kind of modder/programmer, so, y'know, practice makes perfect and all. Y'mind?

Please update! One of my favorite mobs! :) I really want to see unique new tabs or abilities for her even though she's great now!

I think this character is soooooo cool, but i think it needs something special maybe "special flower" to heal usable once only

"Something special"

Awesome character. But what about DST?

If you don't mind, i'd like to maybe try to port this to DST.

I could try to, anyways.

So may I ask for permission to do so?