2 Screenshots

About This File

I always found it annoying that the playable Maxwell barely looked anything like the NPC. And so I made a simple reskin changing his mouth, chin, and his dapper attire! Even gave him the spiked shoulders!

It doesn't change any stats; just his in-game appearance.

Get it from the Steam Workshop if you want to!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196069793

• Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

looks better. klei must approve this
I agree,Klei must approve this :v

Klei, please use this!

Because it actually looks like Maxwell  :razz:

Yea,actually looks like him.  :razz:

Share this comment

The chin kinda looks a bit off, even when compared to his NPC (His NPC is more of a side view, mainly why it appears sharp. So it looks quite odd when you try to apply it to the front view on his playable character).

But his suit is a huge improvement. 

Share this comment

If I tried anything other than that, it just looked weirder. I even tried having it in the center of his chin, but it still didn't look good. This was the best possible option.

Share this comment

Ok dude. I like your work, I do. Maxwell has never looked more daper before with a tophat on. I really think his head is a little low on his body when he holds something. It's like he has no neck.

Idk, it creeps me out when I stare for too long...

Oh, Mr. Tiddles, I was using your skin when I did the GIFS in my kitting guide.

Share this comment

I didn't change the position of his head at all. And do any of the other characters really have necks?

And if you're telling me to make sure I'm alright with it, I don't mind. I like seeing people using my work. If you want, you could say what skin you were using at the end - but it's your post, you choose what to add to it.  Sorry for any mistakes, I just woke up.

Share this comment

Mr. Tiddles, did you notice that the flower is on the opposite side of the sprite in comparison to the NPC.

Nothing a simple vertical flip wouldn't cure. :3 I like this, I'll try it when I beat the adventure mode.

Share this comment

Mr. Tiddles, did you notice that the flower is on the opposite side of the sprite in comparison to the NPC.

Nothing a simple vertical flip wouldn't cure. :3 I like this, I'll try it when I beat the adventure mode.

I have noticed, and I'm not ****ed fixing it.

Share this comment