• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Adds a minimap to the HUD.

On Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188251898

• The minimap is fully functional; it can be zoomed using the zoom map binds (defaulted to the mousewheel) and can be panned by clicking and dragging.
  • The minimap can be collapsed by hovering over it and clicking the "Close Minimap" button
  • The zoom levels of the minimap and the map screen are both saved and are independent of eachother

FAQ

Q: Is it possible to change the shape of the minimap?

A: As far as I know, no, it is not possible.

What's New in Version 1.0.7   See changelog

Released

Synced with latest workshop version

• Marked as Shipwrecked compatible
  • Disable minimap updating when the minimap window is closed (thanks AlfonZ42)
  • Add config options for minimap update throttling (thanks AlfonZ42)
  • Like 35
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Make sure there isn't  a folder inside the MiniMap HUD folder. It should just be the files. If it is, take the folder out and delete the now empty one.

Please someone help me when i put the mod it writes me that it has crashed and i cannot activate it please help i relly need this mod

Can you post a pic of the crash screen? Make sure you read the post above yours and make sure that's not the problem.

umm.. i can't enable this mod.. when i just opened the game and go into mods, it says crashed since last start and will automatically disabled.. what happend?

I have a problem... I enable de minimap, then click OK, but when I go to "mods" again, it appears as disabled... what am I doing wrong? PLEASE HELP

wait so now theres a mod where instead of pressing a key so that you can pause the game find out where to go easily in battle you give the enemy a chance to strike by taking your mouse away and NOT pausing the game so you need to look at two screens at once #1 the enemy and #2 the minimap, rendering it almost useless.

I recently discover a problem with this mod that I hoping can get fixed. I hope I'm not the only one experiencing it too.

The game on my laptop is usually running pretty slow (20 minute days compared to the normal 8). Every now and then when I come out of a pause, it runs like I'm on a high end computer and when it does this, I notice the minimap is gone from the screen. So when it happened yesterday, I just played it like that for awhile, I paused the game and when I came back, minimap is back along with the lag. So I saved and quit, disabled minimap then went back to play and the lag was gone! I played a few hours with only a slow down next to my base.

I love this mod and hope whatever is causing the lag can be fixed. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a problem with this mod when you use a Xbox Controller, it wont show up the Buttons Lables. Please, please, please, fix it! I died 4 times 'cause this bug. 100 days survived in a trash can.

unzip the file you download, then place the new unzipped file into the "mods" section of the game files. Once your in game, click Mods, find the one you want then activate it.

Make sure when you unzip the file, there isn't a folder inside the folder (WinRAR does that to me, the mod will show up in game but not work.)

unzip the file you download, then place the new unzipped file into the "mods" section of the game files. Once your in game, click Mods, find the one you want then activate it.

Make sure when you unzip the file, there isn't a folder inside the folder (WinRAR does that to me, the mod will show up in game but not work.)

What do I do if the folder is in there? It goes Mods>MinimapHUD>Scripts>Widgets>Minimapwidget.lua

???