• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

• Like 28
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4
  • Ninja 1
  • Hunger 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 2
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On PC all you have to do is unzip the file and put it in the mods folder. Start the game and enable the mod. I have it running as is on RoG. Keep in mind how long it been since it's been updated, as all the newer items are not in here.

Not sure on a mac, sorry. Should be something of the same process.

If I might make a suggestion? Would it be possible to add in a search bar when you update the mod for reign of giants?

Unzip the file and put it in the "mods" folder of the game. Open the game, go to mods and enable it. If it doesn't work, change the API in the modinfo.lua using something like notepad++. It's currently set on 4 and works fine in my game. But if it doesn't in yours, change to 5... save. open game and check if it works.

Wow, great. You should add a little ad: Use it with responsibility 

Download. Put folder in mod folder of the game. Open game, click on mods, scroll down to TMI and enable. Once in the game press "T" and the menu will pop up.

0.24 made some items disappear from the list like fireflies and berry bushes

edit: nvm i manually added them to the list they were disabled with -- modifier

how do you manually add stuff actually?