• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

*Hounds are neutral to her until provoked!

*Pigmen and bunnymen are her natural enemies!

*She's a bit stronger than most, is fast on her feet, and freezes more slowly in winter

*Starts with 120 max hunger, 150 max sanity, and 150 max health

*Will not lose sanity around monsters

Wulfe is just about finished! I just need to figure out how to make it so hounds can be tamed with meat, like pigmen.

***IMPORTANT: There is a hounded.lua file in her folder you must move to a certain location, the README tells you what to do. If you don't she may get attacked by certain hounds.

***UPDATE: Those who had problems with her crashing on the character selection screen shouldn't have any issues with this version. Except I've heard that custom characters have been crashing when you examine walls lately..?

What's New in Version 1.5   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 26/11/2013 at 0:24 PM, virtualboy12 said:

Cara voce poderia fazer um Mod do Jake e do Finn igual o da minha imagen de perfil?? sera que voce poderia fazer Mods com esses personagens??? obrigado desde ja

serio ninguem vai te entender pq todo mundo aqui e americano ate eu sou mas e porque estou usando google tradutor para falar com você

Well... I thinks that is too late to comment in this site but, if you can't do hounds tameable, you can see other mods that do this posible like Pets Mod and take some ideas from there and finish this incredible mod. I have been using this since it birth. (PD: I'm a spanish speaker an my english isn't the best, thanks if you can read this)   

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:05 AM, Sebakool said:

Well... I thinks that is too late to comment in this site but, if you can't do hounds tameable, you can see other mods that do this posible like Pets Mod and take some ideas from there and finish this incredible mod. I have been using this since it birth. (PD: I'm a spanish speaker an my english isn't the best, thanks if you can read this)   

ever since I moved the file my game wont load it crashes before I can choose a character I followed the instructions.

for those think she has no eyes she does she just keeps them closed ( i think ) they open when she scratches her head think of it like naruto when he was a kid he kept them closed for some reason he would still open them but still and if you dont like naruto think of some other anime char that keeps there eyes closed that you like i really like this mod i find it cute