About This File
GODLY FIRE v0.2
*** Makes fire and light sources almost infinite-y ***
--- For all those players that like to have some more breath and would like to focus on other aspects of the game ---
*AND* for feeding that little pyromaniac that is within you, so...
...DON'T BE SHY, SET A FIRE!
It scales up all maximum fueled lightsources durations so that a firepit lasts one season (12 default length days).
Fire is also unaffected by the weather and is more likely to spread.
FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
(all durations take a default in-game day as reference):
- All base and maximum (fueled) durations of fire/light sources have been proportionally scaled up so that a fire pit lasts one season (12 days) if not fueled, and a fire camp half this amount.
- Fire duration is unaffected by the weather, in either negative or positive way.
- There's a 50% and 25% chance of igniting a flammable object when hit by a torch or a lighter. If the object is not hittable or combustible, this has no effect.
- The torch lasts a day and a half.
- The pig torch lasts 7 days.
- The Miner Hat and the Lantern last 7 days.
- The Nightlight lasts 12 days, to a maximum of 48 when fueled (relatively more powerful than before)
- The fueling power of all objects has been scaled up accordingly.
COMPATIBILITY: should work with every mod that doesn't tweak the very same things.
ON REQUEST: additions and tweaks (eg: even longer or shorter times)!
What's New in Version v0.2 See changelog
- v0.1 first build
- v0.2 renamed the mod directory to GodlyFire for better usability, added a link back to this page, fixed description