• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Wilson's House & Wilson's House With Light 1.2

11 Screenshots

About This File

(Wilson's House)

Wilson now has his very own Mud Hut.The hound attacks have slowed

and Wilson has made the choice to use the resources around him to build himself

well a Mud Hut. Working just like the Tent, but has many uses (500)

The Mud Hut is craftable under the (Structures Tab) 10 twigs 10 cutgrass and 5 forest turf.

(Wilson's House With Light)

Sometime Wilson doesn't sleep much, and if warm out works at night cooking, crafting and so on.

The Mud Hut is craftable under the (Structures Tab) 10 twigs 10 cutgrass and 5 forest turf.

The hut now has a two way fireplace good for cooking and light.Smoke has been added also. The torch has been removed.

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• New textures for both mods!
  • Wilson's House With Light v1.2
  • The hut now has a two way fireplace good for cooking and light.Smoke has been added also. The torch has been removed.
  • Wilson's House v1.2
  • Smoke has been added.
  • Added proper placer for when building for both mods
  • Like 13

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

please help me? what should i do ? tis hard to operate idon;t know how to use it..should i stik it in my game? help me

Hello, I am new to this forum, but I would like to let you know something, and as a question. It says that this Mod is out-of-date. Will it still run properly if I download it now? 

Hey great mod bro , but when the winter comes it doesn't give me warmness , and I need bon fire too warm up my body tough

Hello there mate, yet another great mod for everyone to enjoy! Yet, sometimes the mod glitches after a few seasons and does not light up at all even when I go near, having me to disable and re-enable the mod. It would be even better if it also provided warmth during winter. Other than that, fantastic mod, thank you!

Awesome mod! I feel like the light version should require a few more resources tho. Some stones, at least.

Hi Aim brazilian and not speak englis very good ham in my Don't starve appers crashed quando ativate o mod help me ?

I think that the crafting recipe should be much more harder, it's actually too easy to make such cool thing.

I think that the crafting recipe should be much more harder, it's actually too easy to make such cool thing.

This mod is for noobs,plane and simple.Craft "Wilson's Cabin" for a harder build.

Or you could just mod the recipe located inside of modmain.lua :-)

i cant make it work, it crashed for me, 

is this compatible with 

MOD_API_VERSION = 4

Yes but you will need to change the version number in this mods folder to 4. Steam version is at api v5 The file is called "info" located in the root folder.hope this helps.

Yes but you will need to change the version number in this mods folder to 4. Steam version is at api v5 The file is called "info" located in the root folder.hope this helps.

you mean the luafile? modinfo?

-- This information tells other players more about the mod

name = "Wilson's House With Light"
description = "My Very Own Mud Hut With Light"
author = "Afro1967"
version = "1.0"

-- This is the URL name of the mod's thread on the forum; the part after the ? and before the first & in the URL
-- Example:
-- becomes
-- 19505-Modders-Your-new-friend-at-Klei!
forumthread = "19505-Modders-Your-new-friend-at-Klei!"

-- This lets other players know if your mod is out of date, update it to match the current version in the game
api_version = 4

icon_atlas = "wilson_house_light.xml"
icon = "wilson_house_light.tex"

this one right? is this correct?

you mean the luafile? modinfo?

-- This information tells other players more about the mod

name = "Wilson's House With Light"
description = "My Very Own Mud Hut With Light"
author = "Afro1967"
version = "1.0"

-- This is the URL name of the mod's thread on the forum; the part after the ? and before the first & in the URL
-- Example:
-- becomes
-- 19505-Modders-Your-new-friend-at-Klei!
forumthread = "19505-Modders-Your-new-friend-at-Klei!"

-- This lets other players know if your mod is out of date, update it to match the current version in the game
api_version = 4

icon_atlas = "wilson_house_light.xml"
icon = "wilson_house_light.tex"

this one right? is this correct?

Yes sir

Hello, does anyone know how to make it give you hunger instead of making you hungry??

(ik it makes things a lot easier but i like easy things ^^ )

ty