• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Shortcut keys from Test Tools. Please report any issues~!

With the sinking of the titanic Test Tools, I thought I'd salvage the usable parts.

Working Short Cuts:

Ctrl + F = Free Crafting

Ctrl + R = Speed Boost

Ctrl + G = God Mode

Ctrl + V = Time Scale

Ctrl + I = Toggles Rain

Shift + G = Next Phase

Shift + F = Next Day

Ctrl + Z = Next Season

Shift + P = Delete Under Mouse

CTRL + SHIFT + Left Mouse Button = Teleport

CTRL + Right Mouse Button = Make Bookmark

Shift + Right Mouse Button = Teleport to Bookmark

Alt + R = Reveal Map

Alt + T = Hide Map

Updated Console Commands (hit the ` key): (thanks to chromiumboy)

Example:

Spawn ("log", 10) - puts 10 logs on the ground

Give ("log", 5) - puts 5 logs in your inventory

Note: Map hiding requires saving to the main menu and reloading the same game.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• Update to latest
  • Like 8

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

when i try to download mods it redirects me to this page error "An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator" what the heck is wrong?

I have an old non~updated version on one of my laptops, but I can't get the test tools to work, and I kinda remember having to turn something on to get it to work but its been well over a year since I played it any help would be greatful and since my version hasn't been updated will new mods still work??

Hi, this mod doesn't work for me. It says "Crashed on last start, automatically disabled." I've probably done something wrong, but can someone help me? I'm on Windows 8.1. Im new so  i dont exactly know what to provide but I'll try my best, thanks.

Hi, me again. Please ignore my last comment, I had an older version and 1.1 works just fine now. Great mod by the way :)

each time a world is loaded (eg spelunking, after using wormhole),

the god mode disables itself.

is there any measures to prevent this?

When I am try to enable it, it says: "to be enabled". However, once I press ok, and visit the mob tab again, it says: "to be disabled". I am really at a loss because I have no idea what the problem is and pressing it again will result in "enabled". But it still reverts to disabled after visiting the mods page.

Is there any way you can put these commands into a visual interface? The interface pops up when you hit a button, such as i and you can just click the buttons to use the commands. And you could have the interface pause the game so you could use the commands at your leisure. This would remove the need for keybinds, or you could allow people to choose between the configuration option of visual or set their own keybinds. You could keep the binds for the teleport because that is convenient and I cant think of a way that would work with a visual interface. So to sum it up, make a visual interface and remove the key binds or allow people to set their own key binds. OR if you decide "I have a sh** ton of time on my hands" Make a way to switch between visual and keybinds in the mod configuration menu STILL allowing you to choose your own binds and when you have a power binded to keys the button will disappear in the visual menu.