• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Awesome Machete! Extra Hacking 1.7

2 Screenshots

About This File

If you like this mod, please like and favorite it. It will help others find this mod as well. Thank you.

Tired of taking forever picking your grass, reeds, spiky bushes and saplings by hand? No worries, cut them down fast today with your trusty machete! Works with all machetes. Should work with Shipwrecked and Hamlet compatibility enabled.

Here's the link to the Steam Workshop page.

Change Logs
Version 1.7 changelog
  1. Added new config option for whether or not grass, twigs, and reeds will go directly into your inventory after hacking. The default option is No.
  2. Prepped for DST port.
Version 1.6 Changelog
  1. Attempted bug fix for tall grass not growing again after shearing.
Version 1.5.9 Changelog
  1. Fixed bug that happened when attempting to transplant grass that would become tall grass. (Hamlet Compatibility)
Version 1.5.8 Changelog
  1. Fixed bug that happened when transplanting grass.
  2. Hack Grass, Saplings, Reeds and Spiky Bushes.
  3. When hacking, the resources dropped will now be added directly to your inventory if they are cut grass, twigs or cut reeds.
  4. Minor animation bug fixes.

This mod is recommended to be used with these

What's New in Version 1.5.6   See changelog

Released

Removed debug mode.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, look, I have a problem with this mod, what happens is that it tells me that it only works for SW, even so I activate it but it does not appear in a ROG world to craft it.image.png.e9a21e9ffad3d11acf68973cc0b99d8b.png