About This File
Grow vegetables and fruits without a farm! How to do it?
- Create a hoe;
- Till the ground;
- Fertilize the soil;
- Plant a seed!
It is possible to grow vanilla plants too!
Cook new vegetables in a crockpot. New recipes:
- Bread (4 wheat);
- Fruit muffin (fruit, egg, wheat, honey)
- Tomato soup (2 tomato, veggies, no meat);
- Onion soup (2 onion, veggies, no meat);
- Meat soup (2 garlic, 1 additional veggie, 1 meat);
- Fish soup (2 potato, 2 fish);
- Pumpkin soup (pumpkin, 1 honey, wheat, no meat)
- Fruit pie (2 wheat, fruits, no meat)
- Vegetable pie (2 wheat, veggies, no meat)
- Meat pie (2 wheat, meat)
- Fish pie (2 wheat, fish)
- Sweet turnip (2 turnip, 2 honey, no meat)
How to get new seeds?
It's pretty simple — new vegetables can be grown from usual seeds. Also you can get specific seeds using a birdcage.
Don't like the new farming system? Disable the hoe recipe and grow new vegs on usual farms.
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- New item — luxure hoe
- New option — hoe durability
- Compability with vanilla (no dlc)