• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Weldon, the Demolitions Expert! 1.2

6 Screenshots

About This File

Get ready to play one of the most destructive characters in Don't Starve to date!

Craft tons of custom explosives, from hand grenades, to remote detonating explosives, to suicidal bomb vests! Blast, pop, and ka-boom your way through the toughest of enemies the wilderness has to offer!

However due to your characters old age, and long years spent in mining tunnels, his body and mind are very fragile, it's always best to take on any potential threat from a safe distance.

This is my very first character mod, and it wouldn't be what it is without the amazing coding done by mobbstar!

It's not 100% complete yet, but all the features this mod has to offer are all present.

My to do list:

- finish custom dialogue

- add custom voice sounds

Hope you have fun discovering all of Weldon's unique craftables, and please be sure to let me know how you like the character!

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

- Added Remote Gunpowder

- Added Bucket-O-TNT

- Changed Atomic Gnome's required station to the 'Acient Pseudoscience Station'

- Did some minor tweaking every here and there

• Like 1

User Feedback