• Announcements

• JoeW

Support Email Error (Zendesk)   08/12/2019

We are migrating to a new customer support ticketing system (desk.com) and unfortunately while moving over our old tickets the new system (Zendesk) sent an auto reply to "new users". We weren't aware this would happen and so and email was sent out in error. You do not need to create an account and you can ignore the email entirely. You can find more info about this over on our forums here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/110413-zendesk/ Sorry for the confusion

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi there!

I upload for you a version of The Lamb for Don't Starve and RoG!

I added over 300 custom speech lines ^^

Enjoy! <3

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So...what happened with "The Wolf"? Is it in this version yet or are you still working on it? Thanks.

I'm still working on him... It is really hard to me, because I'm new at scripting... I will appreciate any help from some masters of coding =3

Share this comment

it always disabled itself when i try to play using lamb :C

how do i properly install it in my mod folder? or is this outdated?

Share this comment

I'm still working on him... It is really hard to me, because I'm new at scripting... I will appreciate any help from some masters of coding =3

Hey, it'll be cool, if their lines where like....they lost from each other, and they're trying to find each other, searching revenge in Ekko and Zilean :3.

Share this comment