• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Combined Status 1.9.1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Works with all versions of the game (Don't Starve, Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked, and Don't Starve Together). Also available on the Steam Workshop (single-player, DST)

This mod enhances the HUD to better show the player's stats and various information about the world, such as temperature, season, and moon phase.

This is a client-only mod, so whoever has enabled it will see the changes, and whoever doesn't won't, regardless of what server you're on and whether the server has the mod or not.

Unfortunately Naughtiness is not available to clients in Don't Starve Together, so adding it would make it so everyone would have to have the mod. Temperature is available, however.

Credits to Kiopho and Soilworker for making the mods for single-player, and giving me permission to publish and maintain the DST versions!

Configuration options:

• Temperature: Whether to show the temperature of the player. Defaults to Show.
  • Show World Temp: Whether to show the temperature of the world. Defaults to Hide.
  • Show Temp Badges: Whether to show small images to indicate which temperature is which. Badges only get shown if this is set to Show and both player and world temperatures are enabled. Defaults to Show.
  • Temperature Unit: Whether to use the game's internal units (default), or approximations of Fahrenheit or Celsius. In Game Units, the player freezes at 0 and overheats at 70, with warning occurring 5 away. In Celsius, the player freezes at 0 and overheats at 35, with warning occurring 2.5 degrees away. In Fahrenheit, the player freezes at 32 and overheats at 95, with warning occurring 4.5 degrees away.
  • Show Waning: Whether to show if the moon is waxing or waning by adding new icons. Defaults to Show. (The game normally only shows icons for one direction). In Don't Starve Together, this is always on regardless of what you set, because it's a feature of the main game now.
  • Show Moon: Whether to show the moon only at Night (the game's default), during night and dusk (Dusk, the mod's default), or Always.
  • Predict Full Moon: Whether to predict the day of the next full moon, shown when hovering over the moon icon. Defaults to Yes.
  • Flip Moon: Whether to flip the moon phase icon to show it like it is in the Southern Hemisphere, instead of the default Northern Hemisphere. Defaults to No.
  • Season Clock: Clock, the default, shows a full clock of the seasons. Compact shows a smaller badge with the season and day count, while Micro shows an even smaller badge. No disables the season clock entirely.
  • Naughtiness: Whether to show the naughtiness of the player. Doesn't work in Don't Starve Together (unless the Insight mod is installed), as  naughtiness is not available to clients. Defaults to Show.
  • Log Meter: Whether to show the log meter for Woodie when he is human. Only relevant to singleplayer, as Don't Starve Together always shows the log meter already. Defaults to Always.
  • Cave Clock: Whether to always show the clock in the caves. Only relevant to singleplayer Reign of Giants, as the data is not available in vanilla and the clock shows in Don't Starve Together. Defaults to Show.
  • Stat Numbers: Whether to show the sanity, hunger, and health numbers without having to mouse over the badges. Defaults to Always.
  • Show Max Text: Whether to show the "Max:" text when hovering over the sanity, hunger, and health badges to see their maximum values. Defaults to Show.
  • HUD Scale: Lets you adjust the size of the badges and clocks independently of the game's HUD scale. Defaults to 1.

What's New in Version 1.9.1   See changelog

Released

• Fix Wolfgang's Mightiness badge covering up the boat health badge (the boat badge now gets bumped over further like it does for Wendy/Wigfrid)
  • Like 39
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Health 2
  • Spool 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 08.02.2017 at 7:08 AM, rezecib said:

This isn't causing a problem anywhere yet, is it?

As far as they wouldn't change it to OnMoonPhaseChanged3. ;)

On 2/10/2017 at 4:47 AM, brbrmensch said:

i can't see players characters when i press "view players" button on server list, i see names, but not chars

after i disabled this mod i could see them again, after enabling it again i couldn't see chars too

That's really bizarre... It seems to work fine for me when I have it enabled. I also have no idea how the mod's code could possible affect that part of the game. Is it possible that it was just malfunctioning at the same time on its own? Have you tried using the version in the Steam Workshop instead (the code is identical, but it's something else to try)?

17 hours ago, rezecib said:

Have you tried using the version in the Steam Workshop instead

i'm using the one from steam workshop, let me just show you (enabled it again - same problem)

tried even with disabling any other mods, same result

without the mod the game works fine

Spoiler

20170212213012_1.jpg

@brbrmensch Thanks, I figured it out. I normally force-enable my main mods, because a small error can disable all of them otherwise. Apparently force-enabling got around whatever asset-loading bug the game had that was causing this. I figured out a workaround, though, and if you update it on Steam it should be fixed now.

Сначала маленькое а потом больше как в настройках, и стрелочки не на месте, как решить?

ScreenShot_20170223153130.png

ScreenShot_20170223153143.png

5 hours ago, rezecib said:

@Cool_Leh This is a problem caused by another mod, I think Health Regeneration?

Да у меня есть мод регенерации, чтобы всё было в порядке его нужно удалить? 

Или можно по другому? 

For some reason the temperature thingy kinda feels like cheating... but I guess it's more realistic, as you would know when you are about frozen to death in real life... I don't know, I guess I'll leave it on.

This is probably my favorite mod, thank you.  =)

@iamdarkbowser Based on it saying "CombinedStatus1.6.19" instead of "Combined Status", I'm guessing you didn't install it correctly. It should have a folder called "CombinedStatus", with "modmain.lua" directly inside. So the folder structure should end up looking like "mods/CombinedStatus/modmain.lua"

41 minutes ago, rezecib said:

@iamdarkbowser Based on it saying "CombinedStatus1.6.19" instead of "Combined Status", I'm guessing you didn't install it correctly. It should have a folder called "CombinedStatus", with "modmain.lua" directly inside. So the folder structure should end up looking like "mods/CombinedStatus/modmain.lua"

You know your stuff, that was exactly it. Thanks.

• Like 1

So, I downloaded the mod and installed it correctly, but the mod always crashes when I open the game. I go to the mods menu and it shows the error "Crashed on last start, automatically disabled", then i enable it and appears this error.

image.thumb.png.8368b696544b418221c4e58220c4322f.png

@sandman31 If you update the game, it should work.

Alternatively, you can edit the mod's modmain and change this line:

local DST = GLOBAL.TheSim:GetGameID() == "DST"

to this:

local DST = false --GLOBAL.TheSim:GetGameID() == "DST"

17 hours ago, Deez26 said:

this mod is incompatible with geometric placement huh?

No? I wrote both and use both.

On 4/9/2015 at 7:54 PM, czexperience said:

not work mod is crash 

mine to its says to be disable

Help i its not working i turn mod on and press ok after few seconds i get back and mod says to be disable and its turning off auto

On 6/25/2016 at 11:01 PM, JabrilStylinson said:

can someone please help me?? when i activate it then go back to the main menu and then go back to the mods it shows as it isnt enabled. 

same problem with ton of mods

Very useful mod, I love it, thx very much.

May I suggest something? How about adding a "coffee meter" (or "caffeine status" or whatever you want to call it)? I didn't find any mod which would cover this.

Edited by carlperkins