• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Playable Warg DST 1.0.0

About This File

Have you ever went hunting? Did you ever find a big furry thing who started summoning hounds to kill you? If you did, you found a Wargimus Houndutimus, also known as a pain in the *** to find while hunting. Did you ever want to play as one? No? Well, too bad! This mod adds a playable Warg and everything that goes with it, such as:

-Nice range

-Summon hounds by interacting with some common pieces of nature. (EX: A sapling, flower, etc...)

-Being a beast who's balanced when by himself, but OP when hounds get involved.

-Adorable animations (Seriously, just start running and stop and tell me that isn't cute)

-A beast of somewhat brute force

Well, what are YOU waiting for? Go and play as a warg today!

NOTED BUGS:

None! Report it if you find one!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

• -Even more bugfixes!
  • -Ghost mode finally fixed!
  • -Stable to use!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm pretty sure this is for DST

Indeed it is, since there's no real point in being a monster if there's no humans around.

I installed the mod(i still think it's a troll, and i dunno if i'm naive to be asking), and it didn't show the warg, just a shadow on the ground and its sounds, besides for appearing a little girl on the map and character icon(again, i hink this is a troll).

I installed the mod(i still think it's a troll, and i dunno if i'm naive to be asking), and it didn't show the warg, just a shadow on the ground and its sounds, besides for appearing a little girl on the map and character icon(again, i hink this is a troll).

New update fixes this issue.