• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

DST Playable Deerclops 1.0.0

About This File

Have you ever wanted to really destroy your friends in DST? Are you too new to the game to do so? Now with this mod, you can show them who's boss! March around as an angry Deerclops hellbent on destruction, and do things like-

-Destroy trees.

-Basically freeze and kill every damn thing you walk across.

-Be annoying to other players as The Kiting Deerclops. (Ridley, this a reference to your comment)

-Shake the ground as you walk.

-Generally be a nuisance to every living thing.

KNOWN BUGS:

Currently none! Please post in the comments if you find one!

What's New in Version 0.0.6   See changelog

Released

• Custom portraits now added! Thanks Lysenkodomovoy!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This mod is very cool! But... Please, add more realism to this mod: no sanity and hunger (I can't regain it), individual map icon etc.

P.S. As at last resort I can help you with map icon, menu images and others. ;)

Sanity and hunger are both actually disabled.  While they appear on the HUD, they don't do anything or hinder the player.

And, if you'd want to do that, I'd add it.  You could either just do Deerclops. or something that gives off ambiguity, so it could be used for all the monster player characters I'm creating.  And the whole ambiguity thing might look like a monster in the darkness or something like that, but you can't tell what it is.

If this was made a client based mod; griefers would be happy as hell!

But alas, it's not.  While you COULD do this in vanilla via console, you wouldnt be able to attack things.

Russian werb "Скачать" translates as "Download" :-)

Wow! You know Russian words! Cool, братишка! (Братишка mean's bro) And, sorry for my bad english!