6 Screenshots

About This File

GIR is the insane, hyperactive robotic assistant of Zim and the closest thing the incompetent Irken has to a friend, having been constructed from scrap parts and given to Zim by the Almighty Tallest just before it was handed to Zim, instead of a regular SIR (Standard-issue Information Retrieval Unit). All rights about GIR as a character belongs to Jhonen Vasquez (inventor of "Invader Zim").

standart stats:

hunger: 100

sanity: 100

health: 150

perks:

- lower hunger rate (0.9)

- if over 85% sanity he will get into duty modus

- press T for dog suit

- gets more health and hunger by fishtacos

cons:

- sanity loss all the time

duty mode stats:

duty mode perks:

- increased walking speed (1.25)

- increased damge (1.5)

- lower hunger rate (0.5)

duty mode cons:

- more sanity loss all the time

dog suit stats:

dog suit perks:

- no more sanity loss like in the other modes

- while wearing the dog suit there are no effects from normal ore duty mode

dog suit cons:

- decreased damage (0.8)

- increased hunger rate (1.7)

This mod is still in development, please let me know about balancing requests and other input / stuff

If the game crashes when you try to select GIR you have to disable small textures in the options.

What's New in Version 0.9   See changelog

Released

• - major changes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Purswader It's alright to wait and see, but I was told that Don't starve together will be a standalone version of Don't starve. They mentioned that, but I didn't really understand it myself. Hmm. Thanks for the reply though, and it's nice that you have Gir in DST in the first place. I wouldn't want to ask for more since you've answered. 

Share this comment

In character selection every time i try to click next, to select gir, the game crash :S i try to select him whit all the versions of this mod ;_; still dosent work. I have to modify some text.doc or something ?

Share this comment

gir together.zip doesn't work in new game version, can u also explain how to intall just incase i did it wrong?, merged all the folders to data, gir isn't in game tho, where do i add the files that are not in a folder in the zip?

Share this comment

@Volosity, u should extract th gir together folder into the mods folder in the dont starve together folder. Otherwise u can search the mod in the steam workshop and subscribe to it, it will be automaticly downloaded.

Share this comment

@Eria, are u sure, u used the newst version? if the game crashes again go to your documents directory the is a directory named klei and in there one named dont starve together. somewhere there is a file named "log.txt" upload this one anywhere and post a link so i an take a look at your problem.

Share this comment