5 Screenshots

About This File

Adds a variety of equipment to the base game.

DESCRIPTION:

It basically adds a few things I found was lacking in the base game. I was initially going to release them separately but realized how much of a chore it would be to update and download so I decided to add them all together.

The equipment added is pretty much self-explanatory. I did not go all out and add interesting equipment with effects and such. I simply wanted to try to fill in the gaps which I felt needed to be filled.

Drew the equipment myself and tailored it to fit in with the Don't Starve drawing style.

Visit the Steam Workshop entry for more information: Steam Workshop

COMPATIBILITY:

- Backpacks are compatible with RPG HUDs backpack and amulet slot option
- Incompatible with mods which modify: Varg
- Compatible with Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants
- Incompatible with vanilla

CONFIGURATION:

- Equipment that require trinkets can have their recipes switched
- Individual equipment recipes can be enabled/disabled

STEAM WORKSHOP

- This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Link

What's New in Version 2.4.4   See changelog

Released

• A ton. I forgot to update the version here for a year.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great mod I love it. I got a question can you add new ore that can be smellted in fireplace (cook in the stupid way) to make like iron sword, tools, armor, ... Please can you add that ?

Share this comment

Great mod I love it. I got a question can you add new ore that can be smellted in fireplace (cook in the stupid way) to make like iron sword, tools, armor, ... Please can you add that ?

Sorry, as I have stated above I have no plans to add any more armor tiers. Reason being I cannot fit any more into the game due to the limited difference between armor defense ratings (80%-95%). Sadly that amount is not much to work with.

Share this comment

GOLDEN WEAPONS AND ARMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll think about it. I feel like there is already too much armor in the game now, including mine. Depends I feel like it really.

IF I do go through with it, it would probably be exactly like Marble but with no movement penalty.

Why dont you make the marble helmet just looks like a helmet?...

Because it is made from Marble, and Marble has a chess theme in Don't Starve I decided to make it look like a pawn head.

Share this comment

Equipment)  Error loading mod!

...Games/Don't Starve v1.90423/data/../mods/AdditionalEquipment/modmain.lua:1: unexpected symbol near 'ï'
ERROOR heeekp whats happening? 
I have never seen this kind of error before

Share this comment

I would love this mod even more if it were configurable where you can choose which items show up in game. I honestly just want the beefalo coat and wolfpack.

Share this comment

Very interesting ideas - I will tinker with the mod and check balance,m but I'm already pretty happy with the fact that refrain from making it OP.

I just hope that we - non-steam, DRM-free users - will not have to wait another year if update occurs ;)

• Like 1

Share this comment

I have a problem with this mod what happens is that when I install and load the main menu appears and stays stuck to keep playing the game must close and reopen; and start it tells me that the mod has FAILED !!! of I do ... Help :(:(:(

Share this comment