By DryicefoxSUPER SPECIAL THANKS TO REZECIB FOR COMPLETELY OVERHAULING THIS MOD, WITHOUT THEM THIS MOD WOULD NOT BE WHERE IT IS RIGHT NOW.
Coraline is back for MORE PAIN in DST.
Coraline is from the Neil Gaiman novella, Coraline; in which she meets a hellish world that is incognito as a desirable landscape. Read the book. Coraline is a black haired girl in the Dave Mckean depictions of Coraline.
This mod is highly a work in progress. Right now she is only a character mod, but soon she'll be adding more to the game than just her beautiful looks and insanity.
She is a little girl.
--It takes her more chops to down a tree
--It takes long to mine
--She hits lighter
--She has less health
--She's a bit peckish
She loves to explore and sightsee
--She walks slower to take in all of the sights
--(Not at the moment)Not afraid of frogs or spiders
She has small hands
--Carries less things
--Tends to crops better
She comes from a Neil Gaiman Book
--She's a bit insane
--She has low sanity
--She has nails, deal with it.
--Can make Nightmare Fuel
--(Not at the moment)Has some other sanity boosts based on environments in Neil Gaiman books
By InwardThis is the mod of Wunk, a custom character made by Vivalavie and Inward.
Compatible with or without the Reign of Giants DLC.
Wunk is a punk addicted to drugs.
- His movement speed and attack speed increase when his sanity decreases, but he's slowed when he has a good rate of sanity.
- He slowly loses health when his sanity is too low.
- He can craft a peace pipe and a hell pipe, to smoke and gain health points, but his hunger and sanity decrease.
- He has a new stat : his rate of drug. Wunk needs to smoke regularly, else he loses his speed powers. But a monster will spawn if his rate of drug is too high ! Eating raw mushrooms also increases this rate.
Wunk also has :
- Custom speech
- Custom sounds
- His look changes when he starts to be crazy
Hunger : 150
Sanity : 125
Health : 150
By Mr. Tiddles15/12/2012
Fixed crash when magic hat breaks
Changed appearance and voice
Rocks now give 10 hunger instead of 1. - Now changed to 5.
Reduced winter melee damage
Fixed up some of his speech
Fixed hunger draining too slow - now fixed it draining too fast
A test of my WIP Christmas mod! There shouldn't be any crashes or that. His stats are still being worked on, and such.
Unarmed hits are the same speed as other characters with weapons.
He swings all weapons VERY slowly, dealing much less DPS than his unarmed attacks during winter. In the summer, the Bat Bat and Spear are useless. In winter, all weapons are.
Needs lots to eat
Can eat meat and rocks (flint, nitre, rocks, gems, cutstone)
Eating rocks has a 0.018 chance to make Wurbert poop out a blue gem
Looks happy when cold, looks sad and melty when warm.
Talks to you when he's happy - because he has nothing better to do.
Regenerates 1 health every 8 ticks when temperature is below 0, loses 1 health every 8 ticks when above 0.
Can craft a hat to keep his temperature low and negate the constant sanity drain during summer.
Faster than average running speed
50 Damage per unarmed hit
Passive sanity gain
Slow running speed
30 Damage per Unarmed hit
Consant sanity loss
Tell me what you think! And remember: Updates will happen often.
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy Hanukkah! Whatever you celebrate!
By charbin0Twilight sparkle -
Animation My little Pony / Equestria girls Main Character (with Main 6 )
Youtube link :
1 ice staff
and 1 Twicane
(Built-in mod : Twicane / Producer : Scottbee )
( Weapone + Hammer .. but 20 Durability , Don't Fix , just one started )
2. recipes of magic unlock
3. Faster speed ( Wilson * 1.3 )
4. Superior damage & sanity regenertion
5. Eat other item
cut grass ( hunger +2 / sanity -9 )
cut reeds ( hunger +2 / sanity -10 )
papyrus ( hunger +8 / sanity -30 )
silk ( hunger +1 / sanity -4 )
twings ( hunger +1 / sanity -6 )
+ Flower ( health +1 / sanity +3 )
6. Low Health
7. No eat Meat ( vegetarian )
8. Low Max Hunger / Fast Hunger rate
Next update Character - Applejack
After seeing this reddit post http://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/2k3zox/please_do_this_for_halloween/ on reddit I decided to make this mod.
The skin places a pumpkin instead of the spider body .But beside that I also placed a minimap icon for pumpkin which is pumpkin lantern and another for spiders which is a pumpkin.I also changed the quotes for spiders.
With this mod when you see a pumpkin outside your inventory is a pumpkin lantern instead(it does NOT provide light). So you can decorate your base for Halloween now.
Hope JefflsOrange from reddit likes this mod.
By crito815This is a character I made named Christoph the Carpenter.
He grows a sweet beard! and pretty fast
He has his trusty hammer "NorthWing"
Being an experienced carpenter, he can build things using half the twigs, logs, and boards. (Special thanks to SpicerXD for coding this part and making it possible!)
*Changes!- Nerfed a little for balance, and cleaned up the folders, and text files, Everything should be working great!
I hope everyone likes him!
This is my first mod!
-Add custom sounds, I already have them recorded, I just need to figure out how to impliment them. ( his voice will be a mandolin)
By charbin0Applejack - My little pony / Equestria girls
Animation My little Pony / Equestria girls Main Character (with Main 6 )
- fix crashed
- fix item skin
- add Hunger applejack skin
Youtube Link :
- start with
1 Applejack's Hat
( 30% damage absortion / 100 Durability - can Fix it )
- recipes of Science tab unlock level 1
- but she Hate night
- No eat Meat ( vegetarian ) - but can eat Butterfly & Wapple
- Status change
< Day >
Max health = 250
Max sanity =
sanity rate = +18 (1 min)
hunger = wilson * 0.7
damage = wilson * 3.5
speed = wilson * 1.3
< Dusk >
Max health = 200
sanity rate = - 50 (1 min )
hunger = wilson * 1,2
damage = wilson * 2.5
speed = wilson * 0.8
< Night (in to dark) >
Max health = 150
sanity rate = - 800 (1 min)
hunger = wilson * 1.7
damage = wilson * 1.6
speed = wilson * 0.5
< Light (dusk & night) ( with campfire / touch / other ) >
sanity rate = - 50 (1 min )
- Eat other item
Flower ( sanity +3 )
cut grass ( sanity 3 )
cut reeds ( sanity 3 )
hunger 40 Below -> change Hunger Applejack
(she say - "Big Mac !!! HELP !!!" )
< Hunger Applejack >
Max health = 90 ~ 50
sanity rate = - 10 (1 min)
hunger = wilson * 0.1
damage = wilson * 0.01
speed = wilson * 0.1
hunger 50 Upper -> change normal Applejack
(she say - "Hu ~ eat one's fill ." )
Next update Character - Pinky pie
By NextInLineThis mods adds a new custom character named Wendelin. She is a shy photomodel who like others has been thrown to this world by Maxwell without a reason
Try it out and let me know what do you think about her, I would be happy to see any feedback.
P.S. Sorry for my English guys
By StrnadikChanges your trusty Chester into even more trusty and lovely Companion Cube! <3
• Added Snow Cube and Shadow Cube
• Fixed some clipping issues, opened state can't be fixed though.
• Works with RoG!
By BwonesFINAL UPDATE:
Merms now wear hats. They can also chop and mine if following.
Now compatible with the original Don't Starve and Reign of Giants!
If you've had any issue previously this should hopefully fix them. Fingers crossed.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! - Do not have the original Wicked mod active with Wicked and the Merms as will give you errors.
I have really tested the basics on this one and rarely play the original oppose to ROG so please let me know if you have any issue. I will try my best to assist. Thank you for your patience.
If you are interested in what was required to get it working:
• Firstly remove the giver element for the ShouldAcceptItem on the Merm PostPrefab. In the original giver returns nil in ShouldAcceptItem but if you move all the logic into the OnGetItemFromPlayer that function will accept the giver. Might have been me being a bit naughty and I might of added it in there in the first place but worked with ROG so thought it was okay. I was wrong.
• Then it's removing anything referencing a season which is on the Merm, Spider, Spider Warrior PostPrefab Targeting and also on the custom Merm Brain.
• Lastly was the light. It needed to be initialised which in ROG it didn't need to be.
Ever think to yourself? "What's up with that guy following me?!!"
Is he a funny pink colour? Making ridiculous noises? Living in a totally stupid looking house?
If so then Wicked is the character for you. This loveable lizard was raised by Merms; until one day he was kidnapped by an associate of the pigmen!
Thankfully like said pigmen, the associate was stupid. He left some raw meat in arms reach of Wicked's cage and in moments the cage and associate were no more...
After his devastating rampage. Wicked vowed to take the fight to the pigmen with bunny and fish in hand!!
Wicked's Main Features:
• Obviously number one he is a lizard along with all the pro's and con's that en-tails.
• Merms are not only friendly but can follow you. Give them pigskin to prove your cause is gonna be a fun one!
• Why build a stupid straight looking house when you can build a bendy one!! It's 4 times the fun. : )
• Unlike Wicked's Merm cousins he likes meat. He REALLY likes meat!! In moderation meat likes him too. However too much meat and his ancestors ways will get the better of him...
• will not work with Merm House by Graumaflux as already incorporated into the game.
Yeah that sounds fun but what do you actually mean by...
• Wicked has events based on hunger and temperature. It's harder for him to freeze but it also slows him down. He takes more damage from overheating but is also faster from high temperatures.
• Wicked has a leveling system similar to WX-78. (but much slower) Rather than based on gears, it's meat and meat dishes. Only the standard game foods. Any extra's from mods you'll have to add yourself in the prefab lua.
• As his level increases he can unlock a bigger stomach and health. With a bigger stomach he can unlock a mightier version of himself with stat bonuses. These stack with the temperature stat changes.
• Wicked can't build pig houses or Rabbit Hutches. He can build a Merm house. (Rundown house) Merm houses have 4 merms rather than one pig by default. Merms spawn ever 4 days if killed. The houses are 4 times more resources to build and use boards, cut stone, fish and frogs legs.
• Other minor changes have been made for Wicked siding with Merms but these are not gameplay related so will be a surprise.
• When Wicked eats too much meat he will transform into Wickzilla!! He is twice as strong as the Werebeaver and needs meat to keep going. However when he changes back into Wicked he loses all levels and experience! The effects of eating meat do decrease over time and he will tell you when he's eating too much meat.
• Merm's will not attack you but pigmen and bunny men will. If you give a Merm pigskin they will follow you forever. They will attack any enemy on sight when it gets in there range and will keep attacking until they kill it or are killed. In groups they will share targets if close enough. They have a new wander when they are followers so don't just wander home everytime in the same directions. It's designed for about 3 or 4 to run smoothly but you can have as many as you like following but this has not been tested.
• v1.05 Your Lizard Your Rules
Wicked now has a custom mod menu in the main mods menu!
• v1.06 Custom Intro
A continuation of Usez awesome comic.
The graphics in this mod are all the wonderful artwork of Usez who is a profession artist. I (Bones) have just done the coding part of the project. I am not a profession like Usez but try my best. The mod has been thoroughly tested. That's said if there are any problems please let me (Bones) know and I will try my best to fix them. Hope you enjoy the mode as much as we have putting it all together. : )
Lastly massive thank you to all the Klei modding community as I have looked at many of the forums and other mods to work out how to do stuff. The merm house icon was created by Graumaflux, hope that is okay to use it but if not please contact me and I'll take out and we will create a new one. Have tried to contact you on Klei forum and will keep trying.
By nirasaMod adds character Wilan - The Snowman.
Mod works with RoG DLC, Shipwrecked compatible and with vanila game
Wilan is a snowman and loves Winter/cold. He hates the summer and heat. Wilan has a snowflake, that is used like a boomerang. When using snowflake in fight it is emitting light.
- Hunger 170
- Health 200
- Sanity 200
- Immune to freezing!
- Immune to eat from monsters, spoilage and rotten food.
- High health regeneration in winter.
- 6x hurt from fire!
- Low sanity and health cures ice (health 100; sanity 120; hunger 50).
- Only RoG: Eating ice lowers body temperature in summer.
- It works like a boomerang.
- It shines in the fight and when placed on the ground.
- Custom map icon for special item.
- Unlimited usage.
- It's buildable from tools - wheapons.
Wilan is not yet finished and is my first mod. I beg of testing and bug reports in the comments. Thanks.
- I will port this mod to DST.
- Wilan will be melting in summer for death but you can stop it by cooling him down. In a future when he die he become a puddle.
By KasheekThis is a character mod, based on my spouse who happens to be an Eagle Scout, and full of awesome. Fixed some things, added some things, look forward to more things!
The Beloved Solaire has high health and sanity from his adjusting to the perilous life of a knight of sunlight.
Eventually he'll have some more character specific attributes and gear. Be patient.
What do we not have enough of in life?
It seems to me that through the dark meanderings of our video game journeys, we need a guiding light. Something to bring a smile back to our atrophying faces. I found such a light.
I give you...
Solaire of Astora!
Please leave feedback which will be analysed by a team of monkeys who will place a comprehensive report on my desk.
“F1” "F2" "F3" "F4" "F5" "F6" "F7" "F8" "F9" "F10" "F11" "F12"
Have a pleasant surprise！！
By CooleckaSpecial skills:
*Hunger affects the speed and strength.
*Starts the game with a friend.(Knife)
The Brain: 100
By DryicefoxThis is Warrack the Prechewed Tree, he is a community member of the Klei forums.
He's a tree. What other explanation is necessary?
Pros and Cons
He freezes slower.
He takes a lot of fire damage.
He needs to eat less.
He has a smaller stomache.
He smells like a car freshener.
By kdaesungZim the Invader
Now with Irken Pak as starting item(regens sanity slightly)
Also increased stats a bit.
Coming soon, tons of new stuff, keep checking back.
This mod was made as a tribute to the character Invader Zim and is not owned by me. It is a creation of Jhonen Vasquez.
By evillairWarwick (BETA v1.0)
"Minion of Darkness"
Warwick is a man who tries to be evil even though he loves flowers and has a fragile mind at night. He does possess the gift although he is insane when those gifts are let loose.
- Walk/Run speed is 1.2 times that of Wilson.
- Hunger rate is 0.55 that of Wilson .
- Sanity drains quicker at night.
- Has magic bonus.
When his Sanity lowers:
- The more his sanity drains the slower he becomes.
- He becomes stronger.
- His hit and attack range is increased.
- Flowers heal his Sanity by 10 instead of the default 5.
- His "Undertaker" hat increases his daperness.
- Reduces his temperature hurtrate.
- Spawns with his hat and a backpack.
- Fix the angle of his hat from the front.
- Add better powers.
- More features.
- Learn to code better.
Feel free to suggest things I could do with this character (features, extras etc.) or report any bugs.
Thanks in advance.
During night,it's boring to wait near a fire pit to see the next day comming.It's also boring when you are near a Spider/Tallbird Nest and you don't see anything.Or being hunted by a giant . Now with Kaori,it's you the hunter.She has a night vision.She start with a spear in her inventory.Can eat everything.
Health : 150
Hunger : 150
Sanity : 120 (EDIT : Due to her power night vison she have 120 sanity instead of 200)
She have also a small resistance to overheat and freeze.
(For the moment it's still a work-in-progress ! I met some problems with her custom hair so I will update her soon.So I let you discover her for the moment: I used Wendy's hair for her head untill her own art hair style).
By Bruhmisthis is a custom character I spent about two days making, and it's the only mod I've ever made for anything.
Backstory: Basil is a filthy BushMan with a talent for living among the trees, whom he considers to be his brothers. his extensive time spent in the wilderness has given him abnormally high tolerance for it, allowing him to keep a level head even through sleepless nights. his days as a wizard, though long behind him, taught him the secrets to efficient beard growth.
Appropriately obscure dialogue
Beard growth (like wilson's, but faster)
Higher maximum/starting sanity
Custom Character Sounds
Portraits will not work no matter what I do, therefor they are the work of ****. disregard their existence.
I intend to add more dialogue eventually
I'm not a coder, so once there are more guides/resources on the forums I'd like to give him a truly unique ability.
Wyvard the Cold-blooded Cavalier
"A fiery passion burneth within me!"
Hunger: 150 | Health: 150 | Sanity: 120
Steam Workshop (DS version)
Steam Workshop (DST version)
* Can sacrifice hunger for heat. (Press R)
* Sensitive to the cold.
* Follows a code of chivalry.
Wyvard is a challenging RoG character with many abilities revolving around temperature. He was originally a middle-aged man with a quixotic complex, but was transformed into a monster by Maxwell and banished to his world. Because of his transformation, he suffers from low sanity and a high sensitivity to temperature. Unlike other characters, Wyvard will take freezing and overheating damage at higher temperatures.
By pressing R, Wyvard can toggle his Dragon Fire ability. This will heat him up and produce light at the cost of quadrupling his hunger rate. The radius of Wyvard's light will increase with his temperature and while overheating, he will produce as much light as a torch.
Wyvard's temperature can have benefits or drawbacks depending on how hot or cold he is. At low temperatures Wyvard takes 25% more damage, moves 25% slower and deals 25% less damage. The inverse is also true; if Wyvard is nearly overheating he will take 25% less damage, move 25% faster and deal 25% more damage. But be warned, wearing winter gear is less effective for Wyvard!
During fights, Wyvard follows a strict code of chivalry. If he attacks a creature that is passive, sleeping, burning or frozen he will suffer a sanity penalty of 5. On the other hand, Wyvard suffers half the sanity penalty for being near monsters and gains a small sanity bonus for every aggressive creature killed. His code of chivalry does not apply to non-sentient structures, shadow creatures or the powerful giants.
By StormyRangeThis is me, WARIO himself, I always write my own manuals for my amazing games so I'm writing this as well!
Look at my stats and wish you were me!:
280 HP - I can take a beating! Give me your best shot!
450 Hunger - I can eat and eat and still look amazing! I get hungry really easily though.
110 Sanity - Who needs sanity when you got muscles like me!
-I'm THREE times stronger than that Wilson guy!
-I ain't afraid of no ghosts but the dark gets to me a bit...
-I got it all! Custom voice and music baby! I only talk my words so no reading for you bookworms!
-My many layers of clothes (honest I'm not fat) keep me warm against the winter chills.
-I come with my own hat as well! Stylish huh?
-Battle music doesn't stop on death and doesn't fade in/out, it's too good!
-My custom music plays when playing as other characters, just as it should be, who needs that when you've got my melodies?
Custom audio, sound and my amazing likeness belong to Nintendo!
Don't Starve and related characters and concepts belong to Klei Entertainment.
Maker of the mod "Wren the Stormcaller" that was used as a base to learn:
Written by: Wario Wario esq.
By StormyRangeDEH I FEEL NO SMAERT NAH MOA
Weavile had the DAY off as complaints about being OP has stressed him out, this is all we could find at such short notice... and now he won't go home. He did however, get into our medicine cabinet and ate some more pills; this has made him less utterly useless.
-Hits 70% of average
-Moves twice as fast as runny bread (75%)
-Immune to noogies but not cold
-Loses sanity to anything ooky or that he doesn't understand (may include trees and certain birds)
-Custom voice (and music)
-Is known to be a bit too OP
-Music overlaps other characters and itself
Those plastic things on the end of your shoelaces, terrified of those.
That, somewhere in the world, a deer is drinking from a stream. And looks up. At him.
By StormyRangeWalter "Walt" Hartwell White Sr., also known by his clandestine pseudonym "Heisenberg", was a chemist and a former chemistry teacher in Albuquerque, New Mexico, who, after being diagnosed with Stage 4A inoperable lung cancer, started manufacturing crystal methamphetamine to both pay for his treatments and provide for his family in the event of his passing. He is the central character of the show Breaking Bad, and is portrayed as both a protagonist, antagonist and antihero.
Walter White has:
-Has brought his Heisenberg hat and shades as well as a jacket (recraftable)
-Loses less sanity to darkness but somewhat more to monsters.
-Is slightly insulated (50 inherent insulation)
-Starts with and can manufacture Blue Sky, which can be traded and bought
-Custom battle music doesn't stop on death and doesn't fade in/out.
-The music will replace the original music if you play as this character then as another character without quitting the game, disable the mod or quit the game before playing as a different character to fix this for now.
-While there are 4 working music tracks included, the game will seemingly choose one to stick with for your current play session sometimes it may play once then not again until reloaded, if I knew how to fix this I would, sorry.
-Walter's head clips through his hat on certain movements, it shouldn't, but it does.
Walter White's likeness is that of Bryan Cranston
Breaking Bad is a AMC show created by Vince Gilligan
All the music is by Dave Porter who created it for the series
This is a fan work and makes no profit from Vince Gilligan's show, I only own this mod, not the game or the show or anything therein.
Special thanks to:
Saul Goodman and Mike Ehrmantraut for that one favour
Maker of this mod: