Maxposting

Registered Users
  • Last visited

11311 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

14532 profile views
  1. I'd like it fixed but with a way that adds skitterfish nesting grounds
  2. this looks like a bug would you please send a game log and a savefile of your world in a bug report at https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/
  3. klei could (and in fact, should not) add a silly broken voicebox to the scrapyard so wes can talk (but it ends up being a realistic voice acted voice speaking gibberish)
  4. they're supposed to be an automata- when wx eats gears, they repair themselves, while frazzled wires and scrap would be less helpful. perhaps the items should heal wx, but at a lower gain?
  5. I'd also like to mention that both (so far) known cases of characters being non-linearly "delayed" while entering Constant happened AFTER someone else had previously used the form of transportation; Winona used the portal after Wagstaff and Walter used the radio after Woodie. edit: here's my timeline i crudely made a while ago
  6. In his animatic you can see the Moon has been cracked already, indicating Alter's activity, which- supposedly- happens after ANR. Regarding the Wilson being the-last-to-enter dilemma, I picture the human world and Constant as two seperate timelines, which usually follow linearly, but occassionally survivors (Winona and Walter) who get taken from the human realm resurface way later on inside the Constant (yes this is a way to help tidy up the plotholes without dismissing or retconning stuff because i love lore so much) Wendy is revealed to be 9-11 (or 8-10, I'm not certain), confirmed later by JoeW to be 11 (10)
  7. There also used to float around a theory where a cabin mentioned in one of Charlie's letters was suspected to be Wilson's house, sort of linking him back to her and Winona's family. I don't really think the theory is true as it's very possible those are just two seperate buildings. Regarding the original post, there had been a bunch of headcanons linking various characters together (for example Warly and Webber) as family based on their quotes. I don't think there was an actual confirmation about Wilson, he pretty much fits the "Lone Scientist" trope due to his academic unsuccess and signs to "KEEP OUT" off his property in the original Forbidden Knowledge trailer. I don't recall any mention of Wilson specifically on missing posters as such, it's plausible he's officially off-grid while being missing in Constant for years.
  8. I know he was on the surface during the beta, my question was more whether it's true that people had to "convince" Klei to put him in the caves.
  9. this made me remember that one unused water shadow sprite of a giantic fish
  10. One suggestion; upload videos to youtube or some other site and then embed them here, as the forum videos take a while to load and buffer a lot (if this is just my issue lmk)
  11. Games are nowadays updated frequently, and there are ways to use older versions of the game through steam. No. I love a reasonable conversation and I'm certain these forums are for feedback and a bit more touch with the community. I myself used the lureplant cheese when rekilling the fuelweaver on a megabase world, but I'm not going to be upset if it's gone, since it pretty much seems unintentional and gamebreaking when applied in ways like this.